Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Im new in this one,just came across. Anybody can tell me what is diffrence between main game download and last one? Does last one has everything or I need to play main game first? Thanks

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm so sorry to break it for you but jaws are especially vulnerable to knockouts (especially when the impact landed on the sides of the chin, which is where the jaw is attaches to the skull) so any types of quick motion (like a punch or a kick, regardless of the force applied) that causes trauma to the brain will be able to knock the recipient out & leaving the person unconscious.

So he basically did what any normal person alive able to do... am I supposed to be impress?
probably we should be impressed by the guts of MC, who discovers himself tired of everyone's bullshits, and simply snaps.
I mean, yeah. What Demoness said. The fact that he isn't a coward. Heck, there wasn't even a choice between doing it or hiding, he just did it, didn't even hesitate the moment his mom was insulted.

Im new in this one,just came across. Anybody can tell me what is diffrence between main game download and last one? Does last one has everything or I need to play main game first? Thanks
New version is a rework, remake of sorts. You might aswell play the old version because it has plenty of content and the stuff it has is good. And you'll know what to expect in terms of sex scenes when it comes to the remade version.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
probably we should be impressed by the guts of MC, who discovers himself tired of everyone's bullshits, and simply snaps.
Oh... his guts? I thought the previous comment was about how impressive his kick was but in reality anyone can do that lol.

But yea, kid got balls so I'll give him that... at least.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Well .. dev thinks this is premium ... like old game brought into 2021 standard, premiul rework.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now we are beyound that demo stage into 0.2 premium reworked gaming.
thanks for the answer, by reading that something tells me that ntr and other thing might be on the way or maybe dont I dont care as long it is avoidable

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
... or something.
Well .. dev thinks this is premium ... like old game brought into 2021 standard, premiul rework.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now we are beyound that demo stage into 0.2 premium reworked gaming.
I mean, yeah. What Demoness said. The fact that he isn't a coward. Heck, there wasn't even a choice between doing it or hiding, he just did it, didn't even hesitate the moment his mom was insulted.

New version is a rework, remake of sorts. You might aswell play the old version because it has plenty of content and the stuff it has is good. And you'll know what to expect in terms of sex scenes when it comes to the remade version.
There is main game with version 0.4.2 and there is our new update with version 0.2... Ah can someone explain me this? I cant understand? DEV is making remake or someting!!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
thanks for the answer, by reading that something tells me that ntr and other thing might be on the way or maybe dont I dont care as long it is avoidable
Yeah some drama or the threat of certain drama only appeals to a certain subset of players since we seen it so often it is neither new or exciting for those who do not like it. To most players of romantic games it is a turnoff when in game even when skippable and even avoidable, since it does impact on the tone of the game and for those who are fans the amount of content in that drama direction will not really be enough unless dev really wants to lose the more romantic players.

Just one word to the dev, not all drama needs to be sexual and MC does not have to beat off sexual predators to show he is a man, he can also help his girls with other problems and not be a head shorter as them to proof that. His own behavior is much more of a proof he would be a man as agresivly having to stop everyone around him, like some pseudo alpha that only knows violence or tricking people :)

Last edited:

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
don't start with this, you too.

we already have a bunch of whiny babies who are complaining about stuff like this...just sit there and be patient.
I'm not whining i'm asking. Big diffrence. If i would get confirmation i would just leave this one until it atleast catches up in terms of content.
If i wanted to whine i would write something about how 70% of games gets abandoned and 25% gets remade before they are completed.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm not whining, i'm asking. Big difference. If i got confirmation i would just leave this one until it atleast catches up in terms of content.
If i wanted to whine i would write something about how 70% of games gets abandoned and 25% gets remade before they are completed.
the dev promised to make the same amount of content that there is in the old version by the end of summer or something...but people are whining and complaining that it's physically impossible, unless he stops sleeping, eating and being a normal human in general.

i don't really care tho, i can wait and there are tons of other games in this website, while i wait for this one, i can play other stuff u.u

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So this version 0.2 is going to tell story before our game? Its have different start and its about earlier times i gues? Or this is remake DEV was going to tell story from before the point of our game and he is going to continue this? I cant understand this. Is there any explanation about that?

May 21, 2018
Okay so I have to "re-play" the premium version and the incest story that was left over from v4.2 will still be there or are there any changes in the story?

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
So this version 0.2 is going to tell story before our game? Its have different start and its about earlier times i gues? Or this is remake DEV was going to tell story from before the point of our game and he is going to continue this? I cant understand this. Is there any explanation about that?
Okay so I have to "re-play" the premium version and the incest story that was left over from v4.2 will still be there or are there any changes in the story?
He wanted to make big changes to the game, implement a better Dating Experience and flesh out the story (still the same story beats but more in between and some new characters so it's not completly new compared to the old version). This required him to rework the entire game which is now called "Premium Edition".

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I just hope the developer doesn't ruin his game by putting tags that didn't exist now, after all this time, just to please some people.
I've seen it happen a lot, and if so, it's another game that goes to the trash.
The problem is there's an expectation that everyone's voice is equal. The opinion of one paying player states will carry more weight than 5 non-paying players

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I just hope the developer doesn't ruin his game by putting tags that didn't exist now, after all this time, just to please some people.
I've seen it happen a lot, and if so, it's another game that goes to the trash.
The problem is there's an expectation that everyone's voice is equal. The onion of one paying player states will carry more weight than 5 non-paying players
This developer may have all the flaws in the world, but I have to admit. When it comes to a certain tag, we both speak the same language.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes