Xill

Jan 10, 2018
This thread getting a lot of negativity since the end of 2020. I don't know how to fix all that.
Well first it was the Xmass update. I don't think people understood that the xmass update was just bonus and not part of the main game.

And I think the most important part was Elena's change in that episode. It makes sense that people who liked her the way she was were going to be upset when she was drastically changed.

Reactions: User1230

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Well first it was the Xmass update. I don't think people understood that the xmass update was just bonus and not part of the main game.

And I think the most important part was Elena's change in that episode. It makes sense that people who liked her the way she was were going to be upset when she was drastically changed.
I don't want to be the devil's advocate, but Waifston himself said that the special Christmas episode was canon. It was for this reason that people started a riot (including myself). And about Elena... I'm starting to think that the problem is not her moral, it's Waifston's writing. His beliefs did not allow her to vote for MC, but they did allow her to vote for Zachary because of the financial support that the school receives from his family. It doesn't make sense, for me it ruined Elena's character.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I don't want to be the devil's advocate, but Waifston himself said that the special Christmas episode was canon. It was for this reason that people started a riot (including myself). And about Elena... I'm starting to think that the problem is not her moral, it's Waifston's writing. His beliefs did not allow her to vote for MC, but they did allow her to vote for Zachary because of the financial support that the school receives from his family. It doesn't make sense, for me it ruined Elena's character.
I was talking about Elena's boob nerf in the xmas episode. Also I didn't know it was canon. I guess that makes more sense now.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I was talking about Elena's boob nerf in the xmas episode. Also I didn't know it was canon. I guess that makes more sense now.
Sorry, friend.
I also found the nerf in Elena's breasts to be shot in the foot. I know it can be difficult to believe in a stranger, so I will leave that image. It alone explains the disaster of the special Christmas episode.

cats.jpg

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! I didn't play the Xmas update. Can you tell me what was in that that got people upset? Was there NTR or something like that?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Sorry, friend.
I also found the nerf in Elena's breasts to be shot in the foot. I know it can be difficult to believe in a stranger, so I will leave that image. It alone explains the disaster of the special Christmas episode.

View attachment 1208751
Well Elena wasn't anywhere near my favourite. Now if it was my fav, Alice or 2nd fav, Melissa then I'd be sad. But I understand though, it's cause a character was changed. Iirc it was because people thought there's too many big breasted characters thats why Waifston changed her? I don't know why he chose her though, it would be better to introduce a new character with small breasts if that's what people want.

Anyway, I assume the Christmas special isn't connected to the Premium Edition anymore?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Well Elena wasn't anywhere near my favourite. Now if it was my fav, Alice or 2nd fav, Melissa then I'd be sad. But I understand though, it's cause a character was changed. Iirc it was because people thought there's too many big breasted characters thats why Waifston changed her? I don't know why he chose her though, it would be better to introduce a new character with small breasts if that's what people want.

Anyway, I assume the Christmas special isn't connected to the Premium Edition anymore?
I noticed that in the 'Your Life' menu there is an event called Christmas. I can already smell the shit...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xill

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
I mean it should still be obvious that in the end it's heading towards a harem situation, the MC even mentioned that he could marry multiple woman since there is now Law to prohibit it. You also don't implement a menu showing with whom you had your first x, y and z experience if you are locked into single paths per playtrough.
Which i will happily take since Alice x Melissa or Elena x Bianca are Duo's with a lot of potential. :3

kek123

Jul 5, 2017
I like where the game is going now it seems to be approaching the feels good vibe that the original had which is what attracted me to it, I don't have much interest on the asshole playthrough yet since it is not what brought me to this game I'll play it anyway though and see where it goes. But after this update I can see the potential on where this game can improve on the last one while keeping the same atmosphere, it would have been better if Waifston gave this update first than the previous one (I know they couldn't because the time between updates was already too big) I think it would get less backlash that way. Hope you keep up the good work

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Some people don't like the new story and the MC, they think he is weak and a loser, I personally think that was remedied in the most recent update.

Some people also don't like how certain characters have been changed, like the teacher, (still I think that was remedied in the last update) or Alice, the mom.

So yeah.
i agree with this.

While the teacher's thing, and suddenly becoming a father-figure, is a bit of a stretch(that allow but bc i'm nitpicky i would have preferred that the issue about refusing the recommendation would be because MC skipped school too many times XD), i will not complain about the update, it was decent u.u

also we got MC having a bloody reaction that you can't avoid with choices XD that was cool(for me would be enough just having him screaming for like 10 seconds...but destroying his own room, really made me feel for him, like i understood in what giant pile of shit he is)

PS for the people spamming the facepalm emoji on my posts: thanks! you're proving my point XD

Reactions: Xill

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I mean it should still be obvious that in the end it's heading towards a harem situation, the MC even mentioned that he could marry multiple woman since there is now Law to prohibit it. You also don't implement a menu showing with whom you had your first x, y and z experience if you are locked into single paths per playtrough.
Which i will happily take since Alice x Melissa or Elena x Bianca are Duo's with a lot of potential. :3
This is the shit I'm afraid of. There are the MC's mother and 4 friends, a total of 5 women. How many possible threesomes can be performed with these 5 women? The answer is 20, do you think Waifston will make all possible combinations? Most likely, he will do what you mentioned earlier. A fuck festival like in the Christmas episode, regardless of your choices.

[EDIT] I said shit again, there are 9 possible combinations. Something reachable, I think?

A - M / A - E / A - K / A - B / E - K / E - B / E - M / M - B / M - K

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
My hope is that there will be an ending for every character and occasion. I'm not a dev so I have no idea how much work would that require.

Like having a harem ending is pretty obvious. But there should be an ending for each character individually and maybe combinations too.

Like Alice + Melissa for example. I'm gonna call that "The Two Mommies" ending. :love:

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Some people don't like the new story and the MC, they think he is weak and a loser, I personally think that was remedied in the most recent update.
I kind of agree with you there, but I’m still wondering how he will be able to form a harem, why would women would find a protagonist like this attractive? I’m sure the main girls care for him, but why would they find a really short, average looking guy with anxiety sexually attractive? For me it doesn’t make sense.

In the old game he was the only man in town and had a huge dick, none of those things are true now, so what makes this protagonist different from other men, as to be able no just to have a girlfriend but to have a harem?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I kind of agree with you there, but I’m still wondering how he will be able to form a harem, why would women would find a protagonist like this attractive? I’m sure the main girls care for him, but why would they find a really short, average looking guy with anxiety sexually attractive? For me it doesn’t make sense.

In the old game he was the only man in town and had a huge dick, none of those things are true now, so what makes this protagonist different from other men, as to be able no just to have a girlfriend but to have a harem?
I think the anxiety thing will go away thanks to the mentor.

As for the rest... I don't know? I don't really think about it. I mean look at the principal, just a few mins with her and she was ok with showing him her bikini. I don't think you're supposed to take it too seriously. It's not that different from other harem games, the MC just impresses multiple girls and voila, harem achieved.

He has karate skills, can kick ass apparently. A milf sees him do that, gets wet and the rest is history.

As for his dick, I can't remember if theres a huge difference between the old one and the new one, one thing I don't like though is that her has hair down there. I hope Waifston rethinks and gives us the choice to remove it...

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

The way he dresses doesn't help. Waifston should have given a more stereotyped look, like an anime protagonist. A pair of sunglasses and a cap covering his face, as well as a leather jacket and boots. That was the kind of guy I would respect.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The way he dresses doesn't help. Waifston should have given a more stereotyped look, like an anime protagonist. A pair of sunglasses and a cap covering his face, as well as a leather jacket and boots. That was the kind of guy I would respect.
i mean, i kinda like MC's normal outfit...with all those bracelets, not cool but it has personality u.u

i love the formal outfit that the mafia-guy gives him, that's fancy, classic and really cool u.u

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
As for his dick, I can't remember if theres a huge difference between the old one and the new one
There is a HUGE difference. HUGE. Difference.
But the current model is more realistic (the texture). The old model was large but looked like a bicycle handle.

i love the formal outfit that the mafia-guy gives him, that's fancy, classic and really cool u.u
Yes, it was also good. Will Waifston continue with this look? Anything is better than what he currently wears.

Reactions: \EGOIST and acondo

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: Well I played the last version after remake and honestly speaking I have mixed feelings.

The gambling addicted mom lets her sister and the rest of the family treat her like the last slut and some shit - which is clearly not to my liking.

Another thing is that although in my game I clearly told Elena's teacher to go fuck herself because in my opinion she betrayed MC and it was partly thanks to her that he didn't get a recommendation to college, and she also spoke badly of his mom, and then later in the scene at the MC house the teacher says that she is a friend of both him and his mom and MC like the last pussy suddenly forgives her and is nice to her which for me is a sign that my earlier choice didn't matter at all and I don't like it very much because why do I have a choice in the game how the MC should behave in a given situation if this choice later doesn't matter anyway and the MC acts as if nothing happened. As far as I'm concerned her past behavior crosses her off my list of potential LI but the game still forces me to be nice to her and pretend like nothing happened before even though I once again want to tell her to fuck off and chase her out of my house.

So at the moment I don't know if the new storyline is better than the previous one where the characters in my opinion were more likeable.
At the moment I am more against the new version, but I will wait and see in a few updates how this new version with a new storyline will go and maybe then I will be less negative about this drastic change.

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
the teacher says that she is a friend of both him and his mom, and MC like the last pussy suddenly forgives her and is nice to her which for me is a sign that my earlier choice didn't matter at all and I don't like it very much because why do I have a choice in the game how the MC should behave in a given situation if this choice later doesn't matter anyway and the MC acts as if nothing happened
THIS!

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Oh yeah I hate the fuck out of the Aunt. Such a nasty fucking woman. Hopefully she gets her due and it feels good.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes