Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Otherwise, I found myself being annoyed at the click spam in the middle of the spicy scene with the principal. It was entirely distracting and it honestly lessened the event for me. I didnt really enjoy the scene after that came into play. Yea sure, you can always view it in the extras without that interaction but its just not the same feeling as when you actually unlock the scene in the moment.
I really hope it's not present in reward scenes after we romance the girls. Imagine going though all the events and dialog and the DDS, getting to know the character and then finally being rewarded with an intimate scene....only to have to pay attention to some overly distracting moving button that you need to spam click to keep the intimacy going...I'm pretty sure that would kill the whole feeling of reward for anyone playing. If you must have something there, please figure something else out. Right now it demands way too much attention and diverts focus from the action going on.
Big agree with this.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I really liked this game before and haven't tried this new reboot but damn this thread is starting to look grim... A worse protagonist? Annoying minigames during sex?

Man... looks like this reboot that should have improved the game is actually doing the opposite.

I think I will give it a go as soon as there's more content but judging by people's opinions here it doesn't look very promising.
I'd still it and decide for yourself. some comments can make things seem worse than they are. overall I think its moving in a good direction(0.2) but is rough in some places....100% agree on the minigame thing though. that needs to go or at least be changed for a more manageable system.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I really liked this game before and haven't tried this new reboot but damn this thread is starting to look grim... A worse protagonist? Annoying minigames during sex?

Man... looks like this reboot that should have improved the game is actually doing the opposite.

I think I will give it a go as soon as there's more content but judging by people's opinions here it doesn't look very promising.
The worst thing is that nobody noticing the improvements until I do not point to them out... I'm not trying to complain here, but damn, it's hard to work knowing that none of your efforts worked out, you are losing the motivation.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The worst thing is that nobody noticing the improvements until I do not point to them out... I'm not trying to complain here, but damn, it's hard to work knowing that none of your efforts worked out, you are losing the motivation.
That's simply not true. Why are you focusing only on the negative posts and not the positive aswell?

Reactions: MrShaDowAnDub

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
No, he does not have. He used to, but now he has a normal penis.
that's what the dev wants you to think u.u it's an optic illusion u.u

you're improving, there are some flaws, but nothing major so far u.u you proved me wrong for like 86% of what i criticized

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR and Xill

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well, Ive noticed them. I've commented as such. People like to look at negatives alot more for some reason though. I try to be balanced.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Yea I can imagine it's quite depressing if you put all your effort into something but it doesn't work out for a lot of people. But I think you could try and look into people's criticism and maybe work out something that suits both your creative vision as well as people's tastes.

Definitely keep it up tho. The game is still in its early stages again so there's lots of room for improvement.

I wish you all the best of luck!

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Honestly? The only improvement worthy of praise is the animations and DDS. The rest is at least questionable.

Reactions: Valeck and EZ8lt

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Wait confused here, so the previous version is no longer being worked on and the game has started over?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Well, Ive noticed them. I've commented as such. People like to look at negatives alot more for some reason though. I try to be balanced.
I mean yeah, I've been posting for the last 3 pages or something for two reasons. One is to just speak about my thoughts about the game and the other is so that there's not that many negative posts because the dev already seems depressed about the whole thing as it is. I'm not pulling shit out of my ass just so I can come up with something positive, this is actually what I think about the game. I didn't have that much of a problem with the first release, and I think the 2nd release is way better. The only issue I have is the minigame during the sex scenes.

And this is one of my fav 3D games on this site and I really don't wanna see it get abandoned or anything like that. But judging by how the dev is replying in this thread I don't know if it's working.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
...Id take the current above average sized model over the rubber jumbo pencil from the first game
Sure mate looks more realistic, but in the end the MC having a just normal dick it is another thing that makes you think, what does this "HAREM" protagonist has going on for himself?

Reactions: Daddums

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I mean yeah, I've been posting for the last 3 pages or something for two reasons. One is to just speak about my thoughts about the game and the other is so that there's not that many negative posts because the dev already seems depressed about the whole thing as it is. I'm not pulling shit out of my ass just so I can come up with something positive, this is actually what I think about the game. I didn't have that much of a problem with the first release, and I think the 2nd release is way better. The only issue I have is the minigame during the sex scenes.

And this is one of my fav 3D games on this site and I really don't wanna see it get abandoned or anything like that. But judging by how the dev is replying in this thread I don't know if it's working.
Maybe he should work until the end of the summer as he promised, if the situation doesn't get better he can take a break. Or abandon it completely. It seems that he does not have much confidence in what he does, it is difficult to stay motivated like that.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes