saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
And the but of this update for me is the simple fact that the options made previously by the player do not have any importance as is the clear example of Elena at the end of the prologue where we have no option to decide if we are angry or do not want to know more of her or forgive her for not fighting for our future, our character simply forgives her for no apparent reason, ignoring all of the above.
Waifston could not have ignored the choices regarding Elena, too bad. I don't believe that anything can be done to fix this. And in the game's intro he still says that meaningful choices matter ... it doesn't seem to be true.

Reactions: Daddums

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
ok, I have played the old version and i really liked it it had some minor flaws but was still great.
so I haven't played the premium version yet but i only have 2 questions before starting the new game
1. Are the nuns still in the new version?
2. Does his dick got tiny?
1. They are yes, we've seen Sofia atleast.
2. It's smaller than before but by no means tiny.

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
I'm liking the new system. It's very robust and covers many aspects. The colours and design are really pretty damn good!

I dislike how far behind the story/interactions have dropped, though. It feels like we're miles behind where we were originally and even then we weren't getting much action.

I hope you can catch up and progress the relationships/sex scenes quickly here.

Reactions: Alxipweedopedodo

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know if I am in the minority or if it just seems that way because the same people keep complaining constantly, but I am enjoying the remake a lot. I think the story is a lot better and the characters have a lot more personality. Alice was always my favorite and we were about to get to the good stuff with her in the old version, but I don't really mind having to wait again. The only thing that needs more work is the english, there are some grammatical errors, but other than that I think this version is a lot better.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Fuck it I am going to be the asshole that said it:
All the extra info and systems are just filler crap and what the fuck is up with the new MC, fucking starved Frodo Baggins.
The original MC was bearable and the plot was funny, all we have now are shiny baubles and a preschooler.
The original was one of the few sandbox games that I enjoyed playing but alas it is time to move on.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
All the extra info and systems are just filler crap and what the fuck is up with the new MC, fucking starved Frodo Baggins.
The original MC was bearable and the plot was funny, all we have now are shiny baubles and a preschooler.
The original was one of the few sandbox games that I enjoyed playing but alas it is time to move on.
you know, you could just not say anything and move on, without telling us ^_^

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
you know, you could just not say anything and move on, without telling us ^_^
Well I baited you so that is good, but seriously, it is the same as allowing someone to say that he liked the new version. I will admit that It is not worded in a polite manner but that is because I did not addressed it to someone in particular, so do not let it offend you personally. ;)

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Thank you for reminding me why I don't check this thread that often. I guess this is how the thread will be in the foreseeable future, just people complaining.

• Angry

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So if this thread was pure adoration and compliments it would be ok? Ok got the memo, I will stick a Care Bear up my ass and start farting rainbows.
The thread doesn't need to be pure adoration and compliments as you put it, but if you're going to criticize the game, at least do it in a polite manner. Most people here are getting their games for free and yet they treat the devs like absolute shit.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I think that when you follow a story (that comes out in portions) for more than a year, and right when you're about to reach the point you were waiting for from day one, the creator of that story decides it needs a "remake", with a new main character and a completely different setup, you have the right to feel at least a little bit disappointed about it and since some people have to vent before moving on, I don't see a better place to do so, than a public forum dedicated to said story. Everyone has different coping mechanisms, even for things that might seem insignificant, like the reboot of a game you used to like.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
The thread doesn't need to be pure adoration and compliments as you put it, but if you're going to criticize the game, at least do it in a polite manner. Most people here are getting their games for free and yet they treat the devs like absolute shit.
If I ever decided to address the dev it would be in a polite manner do not fret about it. Just read my post above yours, if it is not addressed to anyone do not feel offended just as I did not felt offended when you stated you liked the game. Words of wisdom for internet lurking.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
While you are correct that criticism can be done in a polite way it's also unrealistic to expect everyone to answer in the same manner, and please do stop using "free" as an argument, it looses all its weight the moments the devs become part of the forum which by the way its a pirate forum.

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
Sooo, let me get this straight, guy makes the game a remake, yet keeps the same thread with likes so it seems the game is more popular than it is right now. I'm of the firm belief that if you are gonna start over the game from scratch(on story) you need to make a new thread or at least have the likes reset on the game. Likes is one of the way most people search for games so it doesn't seem fair that someone can remake a game a bunch of time trying to get more likes and more support. Haven't tried the new content yet but i will in the future once it gets past a certain number of updates. Good luck to the Dev and all who are playing it.

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Wait...I finished the part where MC received the four women visit and after that, Elena kiss the check. After that the screen became black. The game finishes after this or I made some wrong??

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
I noticed several people complain not only about the protagonist's physical appearance, but also about his clothes and accessories. It seems so easy to change the appearance of the protagonist, and he hasn't changed at all. I even saw people complaining about him having pubic hair. Waifston should take advantage of the fact that there are not many renders created from the protagonist and apply the changes.
Man, I really hope the dev does something about his physical appearance i mean i don't want him to look like 6ft dude with muscles but at least make him normal not so short and skinny. The MC from no angle looks like a 20 yr old guy to me. He seriously looks like a middle school kid to me rn.

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Earlier I made a post saying that the update was well accepted, it seems that I was wrong. Many people gave their feedback, and most of them were negative. I thought I was being picky, but it looks like I'm not the only one.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I like the animations they are smoother and more natural, I also like the new navigation system, I don't necessarily dislike the new look of the MC he has a metal head vibe to him that I like he's just shorter that before, as for the plot I do like that the premise of the new story its the MC becoming the alpha of the town and getting all the woman for his harem, there's also a few new additions to the game in the shape or beautiful woman which adds more variety to the cast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jobqu3016
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes