anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Even if there will be no NTR, just adding him and that aunt as is adds a negative tone to the game that is a turnoff instead of a plus. I do not need to beat Zach to feel great about MC or feel he deserves the girls just after that. If he is not worthy without Zach, he is not after beating Zach either.
Holy crap you're right! Zach is a literal human-punching bag lol.

He doesn't even feel threatening in a villain/obstacle role at all, assuming he's building up to be one but the game has no NTR (mentioned many times by devs) so he just simply an annoyance. He's like an itch you have to scratch every here & then (cuz he's in the story), but nothing to fear really.

Reactions: saynotoNTR and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Holy crap you're right! Zach is a literal human-punching bag lol.

He doesn't even feel threatening in a villain/obstacle role at all, assuming he's building up to be one but the game has no NTR (mentioned many times by devs) so he just simply an annoyance. He's like an itch you have to scratch every here & then (cuz he's in the story), but nothing to fear really.
Yeah and as such he just adds an unneeded negative tone to the game that somehow should make it believable Mc will get with some girls likely even if MC is physical unattractive, has no mental capabilities to speak of that makes him attractive and his goal of being a male gold digger is not something that is helped by previous two things nor makes him more sympathetic. Just the pervy but good natured and helpful MC from before remake was way more relatable and easier to root for. :p

Zach for many will just add annoyance to game whenever he will be around just as aunt will do and it is unlikely that the payoff of having them in and beating them will be worth it or make MC get in a relation with any of the ladies from his perspective or theirs more believable as other options could have done that would be way more positive drama instead of annoying.

To be honest I liked the old setup way better, even if the return of Alice could have been handled better after stalling her content for so long, which is a natural problem if put a main girl far away from the action. Basically all you can do with her then is threat of other dick/pussy which does not work in a romantic harem game, so they tend to get stalled and frozen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck and Daddums

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Really wanted to like this one... It's not technically checking any of my boxes, but it's clear a lot of effort went into into. In the end I just can't ignore the terrible story, and the ever increasing desire to murder the MC...
What exactly makes you think it's a terrible story?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Again this poll dilemma? You made your choice, was it a bad choice? It was a terrible choice. Get over it. Every choice has a consequence, just keep working on the Premium Edition.

About Zachary: ... Again, I see no reason for him to be present in the game. The only interesting character is Mr. Bonito (mobster).

About Elena: Waifston has already fucked up with the character Elena, let's just accept that fact. If someone is a fan of Sophia (I'm not) also accept it, she looks worse than they were before.

Reactions: Daddums

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
For that matter I created a poll, people have voted for the continuation of the remake.
I noticed that you made two more mistakes:

1- You opened a poll here, where most people don't even play this game. They are only here because it is the 'lastest update'.

2- You opened a poll on Patreon, I don't even know what it is about (it is not public). While you should have opened a poll on Patreon for everyone. Will you hear the opinion of 9-12 people?

Anyway, let's see what this is about ...

Reactions: Daddums

candylandx

May 6, 2017
Is there now more content than in November 2020 ? or got the game completly wiped ? my last version was UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hmm, why is there a new poll now? Imo the last one on patreon was public and it was pretty one sided with Premium Edition getting voted. Seems like it will be the case for this one too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
I noticed that you made two more mistakes:

1- You opened a poll here, where most people don't even play this game. They are only here because it is the 'lastest update'.

2- You opened a poll on Patreon, I don't even know what it is about (it is not public). While you should have opened a poll on Patreon for everyone. Will you hear the opinion of 9-12 people?

Anyway, let's see what this is about ...
If there are here for the latest Update than they are here for most of the latest updates. His patreon consists of ~500 people so it is ok if you want the opinion of somewhat seperate communities to see where each stands.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
If there are here for the latest Update than they are here for most of the latest updates. His patreon consists of ~500 people so it is ok if you want the opinion of somewhat seperate communities to see where each stands.
You know that of those 500 patreons if 50 of them vote is still a lot, right? People who are here because of the 'latest updates' should not vote, see the recent posts. Several of these people are here for the first time, and they probably won't even returned when another update comes up.

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
You know that of those 500 patreons if 50 of them vote is still a lot, right? People who are here because of the 'latest updates' should not vote, see the recent posts. Several of these people are here for the first time, and they probably haven't even returned when another update comes up.
Given that most of the discussion is about how the Premium Edition is compared to the old one then i would say that most people are here since atleast 0.4.2. If only 50 people voted on that poll that it would still be 4x of what you suggested.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Given that most of the discussion is about how the Premium Edition is compared to the old one then i would say that most people are here since atleast 0.4.2. If only 50 people voted on that poll that it would still be 4x of what you suggested.
So mister know-it-all, explain it to me. Why when Waifston opened a poll on Patreon more than 90% chose to continue with the Premium Edition, and now in this new poll only 60% approve the continuation?

* More than 320 people voted in Patreon.

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
So mister know-it-all, explain it to me. Why when Waifston opened a poll on Patreon more than 90% chose to continue with the Premium Edition, and now in this new poll only 60% approve the continuation?

* More than 320 people voted in Patreon.
The discussion wasn't about questioning how people vote, they can vote how they want. You made a point about only a very small amount of people voting which isn't true. The current poll has 48 votes at the time i'm writing this and is only out for 3 hours. So it more people will vote on that poll. Don't steer the discussion we have away from that.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Again this poll dilemma? You made your choice, was it a bad choice? It was a terrible choice. Get over it. Every choice has a consequence, just keep working on the Premium Edition.

About Zachary: ... Again, I see no reason for him to be present in the game. The only interesting character is Mr. Bonito (mobster).

About Elena: Waifston has already fucked up with the character Elena, let's just accept that fact. If someone is a fan of Sophia (I'm not) also accept it, she looks worse than they were before.
Actually I voted to work on the old game. To me the setup of the old game story wise was a lot better. New version has too many unlikable characters that after their first impression will be extremely hard or impossible to turn around.

Better to add them and technical upgrades to original game setup as try to turn them around. If do want to go with premium I would def rework both Elena decision and her reasons and Mc (it is not bad he is anxious hell that would work with reasonable attractive why he would go for his familiar milfs he trusts more, but anxious, ugly, low brain power and a shota is a bit much to believe any of those girls would ever want to be with him even after he cleaned up his act a bit :p) and also add at least something to the aunt that makes her more as just someone to hate and make sure you keep the fun and loveable tone of old game alive instead of fully go the annoying kind of drama and depressing way... Unless of course the dev wants to make a dark and depressing game instead of a fun and loving harem. Zach I would just drop, he does not add anything positive to the game or the setup. Just make him move or go to college or whatever needed like a fatal accident. :)

Maybe go back to before reintroduction of Alice as basically it was after that if I remember right the old game became way more controversial. Maybe also add Aunt and mobster from that point to help MC reach his goals or oppose it a bit if want more drama, but let it be at least for positive reasons with the aunt like she has a big incest taboo and think it will be bad for her nephew plus her sister she loves and not purely negative. You could in that case even write it that Alice goes back, because she came to the conclusion while being away and dating she wanted a relation with her son and the aunt knows that for example.

Remember most good drama comes from opposing viewpoints or inability to communicate while people still care for each other. Not from hate, uncaring like Elena decision for a lousy reason even if feels guilt later or purely hateful characters. :) Even JR had some good sides and cared about his family in his way, even if not enough to stop him from his hunger for power. At least he was sometimes conflicted.

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The discussion wasn't about questioning how people vote, they can vote how they want. You made a point about only a very small amount of people voting which isn't true. The current poll has 48 votes at the time i'm writing this and is only out for 3 hours. So it more people will vote on that poll. Don't steer the discussion we have away from that.
You did not understand what I said and I will not try to explain myself. My intention was to give Waifston another point of view, and I already did that. As I said, we'll see what this is about...

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes