acondo

Jul 23, 2020
As for the rest... I don't know? I don't really think about it. I mean look at the principal, just a few mins with her and she was ok with showing him her bikini. I don't think you're supposed to take it too seriously. It's not that different from other harem games, the MC just impresses multiple girls and voila, harem achieved.
Actually mate...
cove3.jpg :ROFLMAO:

All other harem games that I have played give something to the protagonist that enables him to have a harem, sometimes he is the only man available, sometimes is magic shit, sometimes are drugs, sometimes the protagonist is the second cumming of Jesus our lord and savior, like in WVM, or sometimes he just have a big hypnotic dick. This protagonist not only does not have anything of that, with all his problems, he is actually in a disadvantage.

G33N

Predictable Wildcard
Donor
Sep 13, 2019
I couldn't stop laughing at the look of the MC right now (faaaaaaaaaaak) it's so awful :DDD it's like a clown.
I usually don't interfere with the story and I wont (it's not my story to tell) but the look :D :D :D WTFFF

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Oh yeah I hate the fuck out of the Aunt. Such a nasty fucking woman. Hopefully she gets her due and it feels good.
god, if you answer (by insulting her) she starts slapping Alice...and even if you don't, apparently MC has a murderous glare...like someone about to start a shooting in a school....

with what? With his penis? He will masturbate while running up and down the corridors/halls, and he will shoot his cum on people?

the guy spent all of his money ($100) on a fake date...so he is broke financially and physically(bc of his injuries) what can he possibly do? Write a stern letter filled with insults?

also i noticed: the cop, has a scar on her face...and no signs of hair (unless she has some Mohawk under her police-hat), so what, the aunt paid for her cancer-treatment? It would be nice, but....suspicious...it means the Aunt has access to private files or is manipulating a lot of people. (it reminds me of an episode of Parks and Recs, with the internet-providers stalking the hell out of the town, and buying gifts for them, so that they won't notice their scams)

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
god, if you answer (by insulting her) she starts slapping Alice...and even if you don't, apparently MC has a murderous glare...like someone about to start a shooting in a school....
Yeah, I saw both choices but went with the insult one at the end even if it hurts Alice. With the expectation that in the future I'll save Alice and put that bitch in her place.

also i noticed: the cop, has a scar on her face...and no signs of hair (unless she has some Mohawk under her police-hat), so what, the aunt paid for her cancer-treatment? It would be nice, but....suspicious...it means the Aunt has access to private files or is manipulating a lot of people. (it reminds me of an episode of Parks and Recs, with the internet-providers stalking the hell out of the town, and buying gifts for them, so that they won't notice their scams)
That would actually make sense. I didn't even think about that.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
You can watch the unlocked sex animations in the Extras without "boring" minigame.
What is the thought process behind adding click spamming to an adult game? I have never understood this.

But that was the case before too? In the previous version, after the prologue, Alice leaves and you're free to choose any of the girls you want to persue. Could even date multiple at the same time.
The old version had minor routes too but you could still be with every girl in one playthrough iirc. We'll see about this version tho.

Reactions: Valeck

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
apparently MC has a murderous glare...like someone about to start a shooting in a school... with what? With his penis? He will masturbate while running up and down the corridors/halls, and he will shoot his cum on people?
Waifston should make this game a GTA. We already have a killer-looking MC, Pristine Hills already looks like Vice City, in the last update the police and an ex-mobster were introduced. Waifston is missing the chance.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I kind of agree with you there, but I’m still wondering how he will be able to form a harem, why would women would find a protagonist like this attractive? I’m sure the main girls care for him, but why would they find a really short, average looking guy with anxiety sexually attractive? For me it doesn’t make sense.

In the old game he was the only man in town and had a huge dick, none of those things are true now, so what makes this protagonist different from other men, as to be able no just to have a girlfriend but to have a harem?
They all share the same reverse Oedipus complex/shota fetish, and they want a son to "love"?
I don't know... It looks like the dev just wanted to lure in the shota fans with the MC's new looks to be honest, so I guess all the women will still find him extremely good looking/irresistible or whatever, no matter how ridiculous that is.

Reactions: EZ8lt and Valeck

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
So the new version 0.2, this is a separate game and you can play it from the beginning or it somehow interconnected with the original version of the game 0.4.2? Do these games have related storylines, or can the new version 0.2 be considered a semblance of a remake?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

with what? With his penis? He will masturbate while running up and down the corridors/halls, and he will shoot his cum on people?

the guy spent all of his money ($100) on a fake date...so he is broke financially and physically(bc of his injuries) what can he possibly do? Write a stern letter filled with insults?

...you know nobody is suspicious of a school shooter before the fact...and yet they find the means to do it anyway...so????
Also there just happens to a be an old retired mafia guy who probably has an arsenal of weapons in his basement just around the corner if the ak47 hanging about his bed is anything to go by.

He said he has a "few hundred". I do think spending $100 for a fake date is dumb but she was just being a bitch and she ended up not even charging him in the end. Still don't know how much a few hundred bucks is at but if 100 was all he had he would never make it through the week on that alone so I think its safe to say he had quite a bit more than that dude...

Yep aunt is definitely sus.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
What is the thought process behind adding click spamming to an adult game? I have never understood this.
Work and Reward. Games have been adding minor tasks that are easy to do to make the person feel like they are working on something. Or towards something. Then at the end they get their reward, which makes the impression that they got value for their time. Though most people don't actually think into why it started. They just go with the flow and add it to their games.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Work and Reward. Games have been adding minor tasks that are easy to do to make the person feel like they are working on something. Or towards something. Then at the end they get their reward, which makes the impression that they got value for their time. Though most people don't actually think into why it started. They just go with the flow and add it to their games.
I don't mind minigames in general but having the player to hit left-click as fast as possible for like a minute or so is not good game design.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I don't mind minigames in general but having the player to hit left-click as fast as possible for like a minute or so is not good game design.
It's not. But this was gameplay for a very long time in Flash games for a long time. Especially in adult games, because those weren't really designed to be games, but a sexual outlet. And it just kind of sticked around.
Tbf, this is a bit beside the point, but Flash was made with animations in mind. However, it allowed interaction, so people made games with it. Ren'py is designed to make visual novels. Generally speaking, in the usual visual novels the most interaction you have is through dialogue choices. But people are trying to make more interactive games with it. There are several very good games in Ren'py and visual novels, but I think that it's the same scenario. It's a core used for something other than it's intended purpose. That's why unless you know exactly what you are doing everything will be clumsy and you will keep running into walls. That's why usually the most you see is a click-spam minigame.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Sorry, Wall of Text. :sneaky:

So I played the update. (0.2) Overall Id say its a general improvement from 0.1. Mc could use a different outfit like some say but its kinda whatever....maybe lose the glasses and the scarf. As for his features, I think he's ok. Height? Dont really care. you know how there is an audience for petite girls? well the opposite is true otherwise the shota genre wouldnt exist. So relax. You dont need to be 6'4" to get a girl.:ROFLMAO: And I think MC has been shown to be physically capable, at least with his legs so far. Muscle memory from taking karate lessons at a younger age. cool. Allow him prove himself worthy with further character development. Seems like a better direction coming from 0.1 anyway.

That said I did find myself laughing at some of the dialogue. Not cuz of the engrish(no offense) but maybe consider a proof reader. I remember 0.1 being really good in that department. 0.2 was alot of back on forth. Sometimes it was ok and then kind of bad at some points.
But anyway some stuff just broke immersion for me I guess? Alice is somehow the town's unspoken guardian...against rival school gangs? By herself? Huh ok...Then its also stated that the local police dont really care about a potential "war" between schools, but then the second Alice leaves, the school douchebag gets his teeth kicked in by a gang member from a rival school. That says to me that they have scouts watching the town.
IDk about you but that seems like a serious problem to me, but if it is that serious, how does the reputation of one person keep an entire new gang generation at bay? I'd like to think I'm good at filling blanks in story logic with my own headcanon, but this is giving me a challenge.

The Alice flash back scenes gave us some more insight into her new personality. It was nice but I struggle to see how someone with her character would let her sister walk over her like that. Those roots must run deep I guess.
Elena's apology was...alright for me I suppose. Won her back some points. I will say that the way it was executed did feel kinda forced, but I will attribute that to the dev's weakness with the English language. Again no offense but some help with grammar and pacing would help sell it a lot more.
She did still vote for Zack though...bleh...so I get why some would have a bigger issue with it especially since it seems to play out the same way whether or not you tell her to leave you alone. I didnt do that though so its ok for me. This is a harem game and I'm pretty sure the 5 main girls will always be set in stone. Judging by the presented theme of them all being a big family I dont think anyone should expect to be able to cut one of the 5 main girls out completely. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice for those that want to but it is what it is on that point at least.
That mafia guy is quite the character though lol. Over the top but still amusing.

Otherwise, I found myself being annoyed at the click spam in the middle of the spicy scene with the principal. It was entirely distracting and it honestly lessened the event for me. I didnt really enjoy the scene after that came into play. Yea sure, you can always view it in the extras without that interaction but its just not the same feeling as when you actually unlock the scene in the moment.
I really hope it's not present in reward scenes after we romance the girls. Imagine going though all the events and dialog and the DDS, getting to know the character and then finally being rewarded with an intimate scene....only to have to pay attention to some overly distracting moving button that you need to spam click to keep the intimacy going...I'm pretty sure that would kill the whole feeling of reward for anyone playing. If you must have something there, please figure something else out. Right now it demands way too much attention and diverts focus from the action going on.

I also spent the time to max out the addiction bar. Didnt get the achievement. Not sure what the issue is there. Also if anyone knows how to unlock the one about the 3 profile descriptions please let me know.
For the car cleaning minigame it was still a bit annoying but its more acceptable since It wasn't in the middle of a sex scene. I did get some heavy frame lag when the camera turned around the car. Anyone else?

And..thats it. Still rough in some areas but its looking a bit better.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I really liked this game before and haven't tried this new reboot but damn this thread is starting to look grim... A worse protagonist? Annoying minigames during sex?

Man... looks like this reboot that should have improved the game is actually doing the opposite.

I think I will give it a go as soon as there's more content but judging by people's opinions here it doesn't look very promising.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes