Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I just hope the developer doesn't ruin his game by putting tags that didn't exist now, after all this time, just to please some people.
I've seen it happen a lot, and if so, it's another game that goes to the trash.
The problem is there's an expectation that everyone's voice is equal. The onion of one paying player states will carry more weight than 5 non-paying players
1621769958288.png

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
This developer may have all the flaws in the world, but I have to admit. When it comes to a certain tag, we both speak the same language.
I'm not disagreeing, I hope it stays the way it is. But I've watched too many games change direction because of pressure put on developers to think it won't happen again.

Reactions: User1230

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Lads, is there a cheat sheet for the shit going down here? I fear I've missed a lot since I last check on this game and it seems people are eating each other on here...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Unlimited Pleasure [v0.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.17 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 516 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 482 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Lads, is there a cheat sheet for the shit going down here? I fear I've missed a lot since I last check on this game and it seems people are eating each other on here...
Basically, the game is being remade with a fleshed out story, a new dating system and a more in depth sex mechanic.

Waifston said that he will get to the same point he was in the original game, by summer. Some people doubt that, some dont.

Some people don't like the new story and the MC, they think he is weak and a loser, I personally think that was remedied in the most recent update.

Some people also don't like how certain characters have been changed, like the teacher, (still I think that was remedied in the last update) or Alice, the mom.

So yeah.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Basically, the game is being remade with a fleshed out story, a new dating system and a more in depth sex mechanic.

Waifston said that he will get to the same point he was in the original game, by summer. Some people doubt that, some dont.

Some people don't like the new story and the MC, they think he is weak and a loser, I personally think that was remedied in the most recent update.

Some people also don't like how certain characters have been changed, like the teacher, (still I think that was remedied in the last update) or Alice, the mom.

So yeah.
I think people have calmed down, at least that's what it looks like. When the DEMO was released it didn't take long for the criticisms to appear, now with version 0.2 there are not many criticisms, almost nothing in fact. I didn't particularly think it was a bad update (aside from Elena's apology), but apparently I was the only one. Waifston can consider version 0.2 as a good update apparently.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
I think people have calmed down, at least that's what it looks like. When the DEMO was released it didn't take long for the criticisms to appear, now with version 0.2 there are not many criticisms, almost nothing in fact. I didn't particularly think it was a bad update (aside from Elena's apology), but apparently I was the only one. Waifston can consider version 0.2 as a good update apparently.
Nah mate, people just got tired of trashing the game, there is just too much ammo, too much to write.
also...
images.jpg

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Why is there a spam click minigame in the middle of a sex scene? And even when I filled the addiction bar nothing happened.

Still seems like the game is headed in a sandbox with routes direction. Hope I'm wrong. The dating minigame isn't too bad but the minigames where you just have to mash on click are boring time wasters.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Nah mate, people just got tired of trashing the game, there is just too much ammo, too much to write.
also...
View attachment 1208696
I prefer to believe that people only want to comment to criticize, and never to give a compliment. This game is not an incredible game, but it is not so bad that people get tired. When I have something positive to say I’ll give my feedback, it’s a shame that people don’t do the same when they like an update.

[EDIT] Sorry, I had understood that people were tired of the game. You meant that people were tired of criticizing the game, right?

Last edited:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Why is there a spam click minigame in the middle of a sex scene? And even when I filled the addiction bar nothing happened.

Still seems like the game is headed in a sandbox with routes direction. Hope I'm wrong. The dating minigame isn't too bad but the minigames where you just have to mash on click are boring time wasters.
You can watch the unlocked sex animations in the Extras without "boring" minigame.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
That's because it's the tutorial, so the addiction bar didn't do anything except change a bit of dialogue maybe.

But I agree though, I spent more time focusing on spamming the icon instead of looking at the animation, and that's no fun. I hope there's a pill or something like in the previous version where you don't have to worry about the stamina bar.

Still seems like the game is headed in a sandbox with routes direction. Hope I'm wrong.
But that was the case before too? In the previous version, after the prologue, Alice leaves and you're free to choose any of the girls you want to persue. Could even date multiple at the same time.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
But that was the case before too? In the previous version, after the prologue, Alice leaves and you're free to choose any of the girls you want to persue. Could even date multiple at the same time.
Is he probably referring to mentors? Some romantic interests cannot be unlocked depending on your choices. Causing routes to be created.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You can watch the unlocked sex animations in the Extras without "boring" minigame.
It's not that it's boring, it's that it takes away from the animation happening on screen. Is that going to be the case for revisiting events too? Like for example during a sex scene with Melissa, you gotta click the icon. The next day when MC has sex with her again will we have to do it again?

I'm just saying because, having to go to the gallery to watch the animations isn't very immersive compared to when it happens during normal play after being followed by kissing and foreplay and such.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I prefer to believe that people only want to comment to criticize, and never to give a compliment. This game is not an incredible game, but it is not so bad that people get tired. When I have something positive to say I’ll give my feedback, it’s a shame that people don’t do the same when they like an update.
This thread getting a lot of negativity since the end of 2020. I don't know how to fix all that.

• Sad
Reactions: saynotoNTR and Xill

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
This thread getting a lot of negativity since the end of 2020. I don't know how to fix all that.
Like I said, I criticized you in the past and I criticized you recently. I am not ashamed to admit it, but when I have something positive to say to you I will speak. I think people who criticize should also praise you when you deserve it.

Reactions: Daddums
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes