Xill

Jan 10, 2018
That's how you want to deal with things, isn't it? I'll be back here at the end of the summer, we'll see who's really the joke here.
If I happen to be disappointed with what I see I can do something really easy. Move on with my life. I can guarantee you that fixes a lot of problems.

We'll see, villain... we'll see...
You know this is an 18+ site.... right?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
That's in the old version so I don't think we will find out unless the new version has the exact same story which I doubt it will.

I personally hope it's different because I thought that whole Alice thing was a bit weird in the old version.
I agree with you , I really hope its different too, in a more romantic and intimate setting rather than public place and its really disappointing compare to the first making love scene with other LI like Bianca , Melissa , Elena Etc

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Well I hope people are happier now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For what reason should people be more happier? Sorry, but nothing has changed.

1- He still has the height of a 10 year old boy.

2- He still intends to solve his problems by getting married for money.

3- He has no quality but to have hope.

4- Elena is still a bitch, her excuse managed to make the situation much worse. Furthermore, the choices proved to be useless. In the end, you always stay on good terms with her regardless of her choices.

5- The Mentor system is not interesting.

6- The story is not good, how many updates do I have to wait for Waifston to show me that I am wrong?

7- The new characters are not charismatic, a waste of time to create them. Waifston should focus on the characters that already exist.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
To him being useless (he literally just kicked a guy in the face and the guy passed out for a few seconds.)
I'm so sorry to break it for you but jaws are especially vulnerable to knockouts (especially when the impact landed on the sides of the chin, which is where the jaw is attaches to the skull) so any types of quick motion (like a punch or a kick, regardless of the force applied) that causes trauma to the brain will be able to knock the recipient out & leaving the person unconscious.

So he basically did what any normal person alive able to do... am I supposed to be impress?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
I'm so sorry to break it for you but jaws are especially vulnerable to knockouts (especially when the impact landed on the sides of the chin, which is where the jaw is attaches to the skull) so any types of quick motion (like a punch or a kick, regardless of the force applied) that causes trauma to the brain will be able to knock the recipient out & leaving the person unconscious.

So he basically did what any normal person alive able to do... am I supposed to be impress?
Most people can't kick that high to begin with, most won't even reach a 90 degree. The point is alsmo that he he did help him even though Zacharai is only a annyance to him. To help someone out even though it a) puts himself in danger and b) is for a guy that wouldn't even admit that he got help from him afterwards is the important part of his character, his Empathie.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes