saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
  • DDS/Dynamic Dating Simulator
Share your thoughts. What do you want to see in the DDS? Do you want it to be more real, more challenging... or maybe do you want it to be more simple and straightforward?
After the mobster, the only good thing you created. 10/10

Reactions: EZ8lt

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't like getting mad at someone... especially for a story I am not paying for.

But you never blame the character for his narrative flaws. Only the writer is to blame.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well the problem is even bigger though most want to contain it to Elena. MC has anxiety or even PTSD for having been bullied for years and even falsely accused of rape by Sofia, that is why he missed school so much and trust me that is actually very believable just as he would have been sick way more often as someone without if serious enough.

But the loving mother and fearsome Alice either never even noticed or knew or the important woman that keeps other school gangs away accepted that her son was bullied for years and did nothing. Great mother in both cases and worthy of your rescue ....... So unless you take that part away from Mc or make it very different reason he has that anxiety/PTSD you will keep shitting on both Elena who had responsibilities as both a friend of the family and his failed teacher that fails her students allowing them to be bullied into a serious mental illness while under her care and watch ....... even without her throwing him under the bus later and on Alice as his mother that either is an uncaring bitch when it comes to her sons mental health or so inept she noticed nothing .......

Not even talking about the later rape interest Sofia (since love would be impossible in reality even for masochist after suffering such trauma), no sane person would ever want to get into a loving relation with the woman that keeps reminding you time and time again of your trauma, even if MC somehow would manage to overcome the worst pain and memory of that trauma.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2366660

Well the problem is even bigger though most want to contain it to Elena. MC has anxiety or even PTSD for having been bullied for years and even falsely accused of rape by Sofia, that is why he missed school so much and trust me that is actually very believable just as he would have been sick way more often as someone without if serious enough.

But the loving mother and fearsome Alice either never even noticed or knew or the important woman that keeps other school gangs away accepted that her son was bullied for years and did nothing. Great mother ....... So unless you take that part away from Mc or make it very different reason he has that anxiety/PTSD you will keep shitting on both Elena who had responsibilities as both a friend of the family and his teacher even without her throwing him under the bus and on Alice as his mother that either is an uncaring bitch or so inept she noticed nothing .......
Yes, yes... the motives of the protagonist are too dull and a lot has to be rewritten. Why not Waifston have him inherit her mother's wild side - it has been suggested in the game -, and have him go from a thug-alpha dude to a pure gentleman to seduce MILFs ?

All I wanted to say is, Waifston did most of the work rendering everything he had to. All he has to change are dialogues and minor tweaks. In my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Why not Waifston have him inherit her mother's wild side - it has been suggested in the game -, and have him go from a thug-alpha dude to a pure gentleman to seduce MILFs ?
With all this rivalry of school gangs, who do you think will put people in fear and protect the city? Zachary? No, MC of course. He can still take on Alice's role as 'Red-Wolf of Pristine Hills'.

• Haha

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
This is just the prologue. How many times will I have to repeat this? The sandbox system has not been abandoned, Waifston said (as have I, countless times) that 'free-roam' will be back when the prologue ends. The prologue exists only to present the new story, learn things before comment about something that you don't know. That kind of comment just discourages Waifston, you guys don't know how to wait for things.
I think the free map will be already from next release.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
View attachment 1212292
If you already played the latest update (0.2) you know what is DDS. But if you are not familiar with it here is a quick explanation...
DDS aka Dynamic Dating Simulator it's a complex dating system dedicated to create a real-life experience of the date. During the date event, your partner has 3 main stats that you need to consider. Interest, Restraint, Drunkenness. Keep your dating partner interested in you by increasing the Interest stat. The success of your date depends on how much she will be interested in you. Restraint is your date partner's overall restrainment, her defense. If you want to do some... lewd stuff with her, breakthrough her defense! Drunkenness... Well, making your dating partner drunk will unlock a whole new of set interactions + you may learn more about her... This is just a short quick explanation, the full tutorial of DDS will be available in the game soon.
Share your thoughts. What do you want to see in the DDS? Do you want it to be more real, more challenging... or maybe do you want it to be more simple and straightforward?
Ok, why?

Of all the things wrong with the remake, you decide that the priority is to work in this Dynamic Dating Simulator? I mean, sure, whatever…:rolleyes:

I’m asking myself if you are actually reading this thread. Because I did, and the DDS is probably one of the few perceive improvements over the original game.

Seriously mate, you may think that you are engaging with your fans and the community by making some polls, but you are NOT.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, yes... the motives of the protagonist are too dull and a lot has to be rewritten. Why not Waifston have him inherit her mother's wild side - it has been suggested in the game -, and have him go from a thug-alpha dude to a pure gentleman to seduce MILFs ?

All I wanted to say is, Waifston did most of the work rendering everything he had to. All he has to change are dialogues and minor tweaks. In my opinion.
and the looks of MC which would necessitate renders. :p In a way what you say is go back to the original MC with a bit more confidence from the start. Now I agree, but that is not the MC from the premium or the one who reacted to characters and circumstances surrounding him and is not a small tweak but would redefine likely 50% of all conflicts and growth Waifston planned fior MC which included I hope magical transformation and a growth drug since at age 20 he will not grow naturally. :ROFLMAO:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Of all the things wrong with the remake, you decide that the priority is to work in this Dynamic Dating Simulator?
Let's be honest, what should he do? I have a suggestion, you have one, each member of this community has something to add. Unfortunately, Waifston cannot hear everyone. It may seem unfair, but it is the truth. Let's see what he has planned for the next updates.

• Angry
Reactions: DrFree and EZ8lt

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Let's be honest, what should he do? I have a suggestion, you have one, each member of this community has something to add. Unfortunately, Waifston cannot hear everyone. It may seem unfair, but it is the truth. Let's see what he has planned for the next updates.
Best for him is to step back for a bit after having tried to understand the criticism and take away from that what he can use or might wish to use and clear his mind for a week and then decide for himself what he wants and what it would take with a clear focus to make that work and go for that without regrets and accepting the loss of players that might bring in the hope for new ones.

Which will likely be continuing the premium with slight tweaks, since that would be easiest in short run and that is what he wanted to do with game in first place in hope he can turn it around.

We will likely be discussing and lamenting for a few more days. :)

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
We will likely be discussing and lamenting for a few more days. :)
It hurt me to say that, but we should just lower our expectations and move on. When I say 'move on' I'm not saying to quit the game. Just relax and try to enjoy future updates as much as we can.

D

Deleted member 2366660

Follow the ones that provide you with money. Unfortunately, the most idiotic individual can have money. I did tell you money was senseless. They'll throw every bucks they have to something that is spectacular and sensational.

The thing is, what is spectacular never lasts. That's the case with this game : really really good renders, but lacks this something that makes you last.

• Sad
Reactions: saynotoNTR

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It hurt me to say that, but we should just lower our expectations and move on. When I say 'move on' I'm not saying to quit the game. Just relax and try to enjoy future updates as much as we can.
That last will not happen if dev continues the premium or old game, the break in the game is just to big before and after and the split is too close at close to 50% for both options, either will lose him players now and best we can hope for Waifston is that they will be replaced with players that like his new direction. I did not say for nothing a new remake would be likely wisest in long run, just I can understand if dev has no stomach or even interest in that or ideas for that. :)

I know I will not be playing the continuation of premium with very slight tweaks and I explained before why not. There is just nothing there for me to enjoy or like. I do not want to pity my male gold digger MC instead off relate to him, even if he deserves that pity with his past and the people around him that were supposed to care for and protect him and failed miserably and no character further I can like in game. Like I said it is a perfect setup for a revenge and dark harem ruled by doing things for negative reasons, not a romantic one even if Mc would be a saint, which he is not. :p

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
What do you want to see in the DDS? Do you want it to be more real, more challenging... or maybe do you want it to be more simple and straightforward?
Yea we would like that please.

I don't think I speak for everyone here, but after went through that atrocious clicking sex mini games from this update, anything that's classified as "more real, more challenging" from Waifston would be a hard pass for the community.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 1212292
If you already played the latest update (0.2) you know what is DDS. But if you are not familiar with it here is a quick explanation...
DDS aka Dynamic Dating Simulator it's a complex dating system dedicated to create a real-life experience of the date. During the date event, your partner has 3 main stats that you need to consider. Interest, Restraint, Drunkenness. Keep your dating partner interested in you by increasing the Interest stat. The success of your date depends on how much she will be interested in you. Restraint is your date partner's overall restrainment, her defense. If you want to do some... lewd stuff with her, breakthrough her defense! Drunkenness... Well, making your dating partner drunk will unlock a whole new of set interactions + you may learn more about her... This is just a short quick explanation, the full tutorial of DDS will be available in the game soon.
Not much to say about this because I like it the way it is. But I do hope you do this kind of thing for other parts of the game, like the sex minigame, because I'm sure a lot of people have things to say about that one.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
That is exactly what I'm going to do though. Why? Because this isn't the game I grew to like and enjoy anymore, and it's becoming crystal clear that it won't be. It became a ran out of the mill honeyselect avn, that I can find anywhere on the site under five minutes. He built an audience and supportship around it, then decided to take it to an entire different direction, and so I have no reason to take up the defeatist white knight mantle and "try and enjoy as much as I can" any further. Graphically it looks better, but everything else that made it enjoyable was guttered completely.

Honestly, at this point he really should take a step back, look at it as a whole, and scour through the comment sections to see all those pretty detailed feedbacks that many of us gave to him, about what works and what's not in the game right now. The majority of the pro-premium comments basically comes down to the "muuuh renders are great" (which isn't even a thing because you don't render in Honeyselect) opinions, that earns 5 star reviews to many games around here while they have utterly garbage stories.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
That is exactly what I'm going to do though. Why? Because this isn't the game I grew to like and enjoy anymore, and it's becoming crystal clear that it won't be. It became a ran out of the mill honeyselect avn, that I can find anywhere on the site under five minutes. He built an audience and supportship around it, then decided to take it to an entire different direction, and so I have no reason to take up the defeatist white knight mantle and "try and enjoy as much as I can" any further. Graphically it looks better, but everything else that made it enjoyable was guttered completely.

Honestly, at this point he really should take a step back, look at it as a whole, and scour through the comment sections to see all those pretty detailed feedbacks that many of us gave to him, about what works and what's not in the game right now. The majority of the pro-premium comments basically comes down to the "muuuh renders are great" (which isn't even a thing because you don't render in Honeyselect) opinions, that earns 5 star reviews to many games around here while they have utterly garbage stories.
Waifston has already said that the time of year that he has the most free time is summer. Do you want him to take time off now? After he promised that he would work for the entire summer on the Premium Edition? You already noticed that Waifston doesn't read what people post here, right? And if he reads it doesn't matter, how many complaints have been made and how many have been answered? We have 2 choices... adapt or leave the game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Waifston has already said that the time of year that he has the most free time is summer. Do you want him to take time off now? After he promised that he would work for the entire summer on the Premium Edition? You already noticed that Waifston doesn't read what people post here, right? And if he reads it doesn't matter, how many complaints have been made and how many have been answered? We have 2 choices... adapt or leave the game.
Yeah and some of us will do that latter, not even so much since the premium is other as we would wish even if that does not help of course and the models and names remind us constantly of old version.

We could life with that and overcome that if we liked enough of what was there in new version. The problem though is beyond quality of renders and date system there is very little and main characters and story unfortunately as is until now in premium go more in the way of rubbing some of us the wrong way as give reasons for playing and enjoying it and just slight tweaks will not repair that, since those problems are in the basic setup of story and character of MC and others and changing that would have far extending ripple effects on game. Nor will consequences and deep but unlikeable people make a difference if do not care about the outcome of those choices since you like nobody in new version. Yes there the comparison with old version hurts, since there I could care about all characters and like them with their faults even if they were supposedly not as deep.

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Yeah and some of us will do that latter, not even so much since the premium is other as we would wish even if that does not help of course and the models and names remind us constantly of old version.

We could life with that and overcome that if we liked enough of what was there in new version. The problem though is beyond quality of renders and date system there is very little and main characters and story unfortunately as is until now in premium go more in the way of rubbing some of us the wrong way as give reasons for playing and enjoying it and just slight tweaks will not repair that, since those problems are in the basic setup of story and character of MC and others and changing that would have far extending ripple effects on game. Nor will consequences and deep but unlikeable people make a difference if do not care about the outcome of those choices since you like nobody in new version. Yes there the comparison with old version hurts, since there I could care about all characters and like them with their faults even if they were supposedly not as deep.
I wanted to offend anyone. But a choice needs to be made. We stay and adapt or abandon the game and wish Waifston good luck. Nothing will change, every update we will be debating how bad the whole situation is? We cannot live like this.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes