Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The negativity that you mention its born out of the feeling that the dev doesn't even bother to read the comments full of suggestions and instead wonders why is it that people don't like the reboot even though the answer was given multiple times and in full detail.

as saynotoNTR Said you can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped, if the dev doesn't read the suggestions and feedback from the players then what else can we do but to see the ship sink.
I do read this thread daily and taking notes. Don't be so prejudiced.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I just hope that you take at least two things away from what you read. That part of the criticism is that the nature of the game changed too much and that is hard to get into for some, which may be hard to change depending on your plans for choices and deeper more meaningful content. This is a separate criticism of the second and is one that is a disconnect between what you wanted and part of the players wanted for and loved in the game before reintroduction of Alice. :)

Second that there are really some serious problems with the setup of the premium story and characters. I will just keep it to MC/Elena/Alice relation and inherent problem with how it has been setup instead of going down the list, cause then it really gets to negative sounding and basically the same goes for most characters in differing ways.

The thing is MC is meant to have a relation with both and he should deep down like them and be liked by them and same goes for the player for all three of them. MC having been bullied for years though in the setup leading him to missing school, sick and such which may give Elena a superfluous reason to not support him which would be bad enough already considering consequences for MC, while you use a worse one for her even.

Thing is though if MC was anxious/suffering PTSD from one very impacting event in his past that neither Elena or Alice could have helped with or in this case were under even moral and legal obligation to help MC with, that could work. Bullying for years though, with neither of them knowing or doing something about that, makes them not just look bad, it makes them bad people that seriously failed MC and Elena a failure in her profession let alone as a friend.

If Alice for example after having tried everything else had no other options left, she should have protected her kid by moving away with him as a last option whatever the cost to her. We do not get the idea though she even cared, what a loving mother .... (Now I am not even talking about fact that someone with a gambling addiction is a bad LI unless you like ten thousands of debts and if gamble at wrong places, people that will be very insistent you pay may visit you. :p) Making her not know about something like that, that went on for years and made MC cut school regularly and got him anxiety even without the fake charge having happened, well that would be almost worse. She can hug MC as often as she wants and even fuck his brains out, but she would be never be believable as a loving caring mother if that unware of what happened to him, but at best as a horrible and failed Mom.

Both have maybe guilt enough to be tricked/manipulated into a relation with MC cause of that however he looks or is, but guilt is not a very positive reason for a happy long term relationship with a main girl that harems in the end are about. :)

Now the thing is not every character has to be loveable in game per se, but these are two main LI and one even the Cinderella MC has to save in the story. Why would you as a player even want to save her knowing this, just cause she looks hot and is a milf? or is the mother in the story, she deserves all hell she gets more or less and same for Elena after this setup. Even if MC in game might not feel about them in that way, I as a player do. I will pass on other things I may say about setup MC, these characters or others that also make them either overblown, unsympathetic or even immediately depressing. Now if that was your intention fine, if not well that is up to you, :)

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Don't get me wrong, but it's hard to believe that you really read what people post here. Put yourself in their shoes.

- You release DEMO 0.1
- You receive numerous negative feedbacks
- Apparently, you just ignore the comments
- You release DEMO 0.2
- You receive the same negative feedback that you received last time
- People start to suspect that you don't read their feedbacks
- People come to the conclusion that you don't really read anything

Do you think I'm wrong? Tell me 1 change you made due to a criticism received by DEMO 0.1. Just 1. You didn't even bother to change the MC's height. One of the things I thought was easier than taking candy out of a child's mouth.

May 6, 2017
Don't get me wrong, but it's hard to believe that you really read what people post here. Put yourself in their shoes.

Do you think I'm wrong? Tell me 1 change you made due to a criticism received by DEMO 0.1. Just 1. You didn't even bother to change the MC's height. One of the things I thought was easier than taking candy out of a child's mouth.
Well, why there is not much change from Demo 0.1 and 0.2 could be because Waisfton had already finished the update and therefore could not make too many modifications. That's why I'm going to give him a couple more updates to see if he really listens to us and plans to make changes regarding the criticism he has received either in terms of the story, characters or the gameplay.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Well, why there is not much change from Demo 0.1 and 0.2 could be because Waisfton had already finished the update and therefore could not make too many modifications.
I am afraid of this possibility. Waifston spent almost 6 months working on the Premium Edition, he doesn't need 6 months to do DEMO 0.1. How in 6 months did he made an update with 400 renders, but it only took him 1 month to made an update with 600 renders? I'm afraid he already has a good part of the game ready, and he will release it little by little.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
The thing is that i was a fan of the game but not so much of the whole old system of "grind" if you want to call it. But that's just me cus i don't really like "grind" and try to avoid those games much as possible. Other than that i liked what i played before. It was a "feel good" and fun game not a freaking depressing shit. Boy let me ask you something i'm sorry but WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS GAME? I was like "Oh, remake of unlimited pleasure is out i wonder how the system, story, characters in this now". I now wished i didn't played remake. After the original game i can't believe this. You took all the loveable things about the game, about the characters(like sweet cheeks teacher elena and sophia fuck them now i really don't give a fuck about them), about the mc(his height, his dick is average, what the heck is he now? this dude is going to have harem?) and just throw it in the trash just to create that "drama", "conflict", "better story" that you wanted. I mean wow almost nobody likeable like NOBODY now. This ain't no 0 to 100 story. He starts from -100.

I swear let me tell you the only better things in this remake was the graphics/renders, animations, the new dating system aannddd that's about it. That minigame ugh. Now i will not play this new rework anymore because to be honest with you really my only problem was the "grind" in the original. I feel that the old game's story(which wasn't much but i'll take the original one over this), loveable characters was good enough as it is. At least they were LOVEABLE. I hate most of the characters now.

And don't make a poll about original or rework. Like seriously? Of course majority of people will choose rework. Why would you even consider going back after working all that time on the rework. You put all that time of course they are going to choose that. Just do a rework on the rework and change those things that's enough. You are even going to put all that time on the game in the summer. So i believe you can do it fast. I don't know about other people but i can wait.

I literally forced myself to finish this update because after you get used to original game this is actually unplayable. But we'll see what will happen in the future if he's going to change it or not.

Edit: Alice needs to stop going away seriously. Either she comes back like 2 or 3 update later or don't make her go away. I hated in the original that she go away but don't make it now that after years later she comes back and we barely get anything with her.

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
about the mc(his height, his dick is average, what the heck is he now? this dude is going to have harem?)
As for his height, everyone agrees that he is extremely short.

As for the size of his cock, he doesn't need to be 38cm long. But I didn't understand the need to put a normal penis on the protagonist, he even put pubic hair. It could be a much bigger without problems. Regardless of the plot and the drama, in the end we are still talking about an adult game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The thing is that i was a fan of the game but not so much of the whole old system of "grind" if you want to call it. But that's just me cus i don't really like "grind" and try to avoid those games much as possible. Other than that i liked what i played before. It was a "feel good" and fun game not a freaking depressing shit. Boy let me ask you something i'm sorry but WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS GAME? I was like "Oh, remake of unlimited pleasure is out i wonder how the system, story, characters in this now". I now wished i didn't played remake. After the original game i can't believe this. You took all the loveable things about the game, about the characters(like sweet cheeks teacher elena and sophia fuck them now i really don't give a fuck about them), about the mc(his height, his dick is average, what the heck is he now? this dude is going to have harem?) and just throw it in the trash just to create that "drama", "conflict", "better story" that you wanted. I mean wow almost nobody likeable like NOBODY now. This ain't no 0 to 100 story. He starts from -100.

I swear let me tell you the only better things in this remake was the graphics/renders, animations, and the new dating system aannddd that's about it. That minigame ugh. Now i will not play this new rework anymore because to be honest with you really my only problem was the "grind" in the original. I feel that the old game's story(which wasn't much but i'll take the original one over this), loveable characters was good enough as it is. At least they were LOVEABLE. I hate most of the characters now.

And don't make a poll about original or rework. Like seriously? Of course majority of people will choose rework. Why would you even consider going back after working all that time on the rework? You put all that time of course they are going to choose that. Just do a rework on the rework and change those things that's enough. You are even going to put all that time on the game in the summer. So i belive you can do it fast. I don't know about other people but i can wait.

I literally forced myself to finish this update because after you get used to original game this is actually unplayable. But we'll see what will happen in the future if he's going to change it or not.

Edit: Alice needs to stop going away seriously. Either she comes back like 2 or 3 update later or don't make her go away. I hated in the original that she go away but don't make it now that after years later she comes back and we barely get anything with her.
Yeah I do not even want to touch all the complications and implications of Alice moving away from MC (including stalling her and if do such a thing it needs to have a serious impact on her being different as was before when she comes back for some reason in story being told) with all the problems he has at the moment that she never helped him with, with a ten foot pole.

Let just say it comes across, well burden I have fed and housed you until you were adult even if I was never really there for your real need or to protect you when you needed that. Now go to hell, even if still have all those problems due to fact I failed utterly as a mother already. I am going for my own happiness again, since I am a selfish bitch even if I keep saying I love you and you are so important to me, precious burden. byebye, have a lousy life. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2366660

As for his height, everyone agrees that he is extremely short.

As for the size of his cock, he doesn't need to be 38cm long. But I didn't understand the need to put a normal penis on the protagonist, he even put pubic hair. It could be a much bigger without problems. Regardless of the plot and the drama, in the end we are still talking about an adult game.
Seems like the attraction the women have for the protagonist does not come from a physical attribute but from the intimacy they have with him since childhood. There is a latent sexual atmosphere you can exploit from them having to "take care" of an adult you once knew as a child.

I guess the harem will be build around a sugarmommy-like environment where those MILFs deprived of love and sex would want to pamper the "child".

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Seems like the attraction the women have for the protagonist does not come from a physical attribute but from the intimacy they have with him since childhood. There is a latent sexual atmosphere you can exploit from them having to "take care" of an adult you once knew as a child.

I guess the harem will be build around a sugarmommy-like environment where those MILFs deprived of love and sex would want to pamper the "child".
Risky.
I've never seen anyone complain about an MC having a big cock. He could have given the protagonist a decent dick. Isn't a big cock the basic rule of every harem game? The idea you mentioned would be perfect for a 'shota' game.

D

Deleted member 2366660

Risky.
I've never seen anyone complain about an MC having a big cock. He could have given the protagonist a decent dick. Isn't a big cock the basic rule of every harem game? The idea you mentioned would be perfect for a 'shota' game.
I admit I don't know the rule of an harem game nor a shota game, so you may be right.

But this remind me of this song about this forty-year-old woman falling in love with the young boy she knew just because he was 18. There was no real motive for her love except that he was in his youth - something she lost.
That's why I can see him having an harem without having a huge cock. Sometimes there are other motives for sexual promiscuity aside measurements.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Risky.
Well this MC is a shota for sure, just he has no real charm or other thing going for him except those women known him for a long time and none of them have been horny enough in the last 6 years to jump him when their situation was same, so why would they suddenly now with MC not having changed and will never suddenly become superman or even feel grown up finally even if he is officially 20 yo now and at complete rock bottom in his life. It makes no sense in a game with deeper more believable characters they suddenly are going for that at 20 yo if are into that and not earlier at least when he was 18 yo instead if are affraid of legal consequences as a dev of younger. :)

Edit: In past version it worked to some extent since he had grown up and become an adult, so it made sense they started to see him as a valid sexual target even if did not a few years ago and indeed the fact he started to show more interest in their interest and life. You know acting more adult.

Last edited:

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
Isn't a Big Dick always the thing turning womans heads in NTR Stories? :unsure:
You can spin that argument to every side.
In the Old Version it went as follow:
- Elena liked the determination of the MC to be serious about the relationship and showed interest in her hobby as an writer
- Melissa was established Childhood Love from MC's Side and Melissa's wish of being a mother which wasn't fulfilled from her past relationship
- Bianca loved his daring behaviour and thrill of adventure when speeding around with the car and having someone she can have a normal conversation beyond her being a wet dream for multiple men
- Sofia and MC got together by just meeting again in a later point in their life were they had changed, Sofia the most and could start their general relationship fresh
- Kate and MC being Childhood Friends because he stood up for her and introduced her to gaming which became a major hobby in their life were they exchanged their joy and interests with each other

Basically he turned most of them around by just showing actual interest in their interests and caring for them.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
That's why I can see him having an harem without having a huge cock.
I am not saying that it is impossible. I just think that Waifston should have taken the safest route and given the protagonist a bigger cock. You know, just in case. A protagonist with a bigger cock causes less hate than one with a normal dick.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hi Waifston
What is the reason because the backgorund images in gallery and extra are censured (by pixel)?
Pixelated because I don't want to ruin the fun by showing all the sexy parts right on the menu.
For what reason should people be more happier? Sorry, but nothing has changed.

1- He still has the height of a 10 year old boy. (As for his look, well in the future you'll have an option to change his costume.)

2- He still intends to solve his problems by getting married for money.

3- He has no quality but to have hope.

4- Elena is still a bitch, her excuse managed to make the situation much worse. Furthermore, the choices proved to be useless. In the end, you always stay on good terms with her regardless of her choices.

5- The Mentor system is not interesting.

6- The story is not good, how many updates do I have to wait for Waifston to show me that I am wrong?

7- The new characters are not charismatic, a waste of time to create them. Waifston should focus on the characters that already exist.
1 He is not that small compared to 35+ years old MILFs (And don't look at Elena, she is the tallest of all the girls. Her height is more than 185 cm.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2 It's not only about the money. The MC has always preferred more mature women. MILFs are his type.
3 He does not only have hope but confidence now. He is far more confident in himself.
4 Well if you don't like her that much, you can completely ignore her. Once the free roam will be added you can cut off any interactions with her. But surely the fact that you hate her is bothering me, there is need tweaks to be done in the story.
5 Sad it didn't interest you.
6 I noted that down.
7 So they have to be instant charismatic? Give them some time, will you? I personally love many of the new characters I created. Sato, rookie police girl. Charlotte, the psychic. And Bonito, an old man with a criminal past.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Pixelated because I don't want to ruin the fun by showing all the sexy parts right on the menu.

1 He is not that small compared to 35+ years old MILFs (And don't look at Elena, she is the tallest of all the girls. Her height is more than 185 cm.)
2 It's not only about the money. The MC has always preferred more mature women. MILFs are his type.
3 He does not only have hope but confidence now. He is far more confident in himself.
4 Well if you don't like her that much, you can completely ignore her. Once the free roam will be added you can cut off any interactions with her. But surely the fact that you hate her is bothering me, there is need tweaks to be done in the story.
5 Sad it didn't interest you.
6 I noted that down.
7 So they have to be instant charismatic? Give them some time, will you? I personally love many of the new characters I created. Sato, rookie police girl. Charlotte, the psychic. And Bonito, an old man with a criminal past.
I'm kind of flattered that you chose my post to reply.

1- You said that Elena was 1.80 cm, and the protagonist was 30 cm less.
2- I understood your point.
3- We'll see.
4- I intend to ignore her and Sofia if possible. You need to put the option that we deny Elena's apology.
5- I already talked about it, I think it's a lot of work for you for no reason. It could just be Bonito as a tutor and that's it.
6- I made my choice, I will stay and try to adapt to your work.
7- Sorry, they are not good. They are horrible, and only the mobster was well done. Mr.Bonito is the best character in the game at a fast pace. He's charismatic right off the bat.

~ Thank you for choosing my post.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes