D

Deleted member 2366660

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually never pictured it as it was not an issue for me, but his body does look weird here. It is not a matter of height but a matter of proportions. Everything is disturbingly small to a point where it seems Elena's head is twice the size of his head.

Reactions: Silver2301

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I do read this thread daily and taking notes. Don't be so prejudiced.
Then why does the second update feel just like the first? Someone commented that perhaps the prologue was finished and it was just released in parts its that the case?

Don't take it the wrong way, I like that you interact with the community and you are obviously passionate about the work you do, but even so none of the suggestions were addressed the only part that was somewhat touched upon being Elena and yet that didn't take into account the players that decided to stay away from her.

I really liked your work on the previous version of the game, but in this one I feel that too much time was spent showing how miserable the life of the MC is and not enough time was spent showing us why we should be rooting for the MC.

That's what we are asking for something positive in all of this.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Pixelated because I don't want to ruin the fun by showing all the sexy parts right on the menu.

1 He is not that small compared to 35+ years old MILFs (And don't look at Elena, she is the tallest of all the girls. Her height is more than 185 cm.)
2 It's not only about the money. The MC has always preferred more mature women. MILFs are his type.
3 He does not only have hope but confidence now. He is far more confident in himself.
4 Well if you don't like her that much, you can completely ignore her. Once the free roam will be added you can cut off any interactions with her. But surely the fact that you hate her is bothering me, there is need tweaks to be done in the story.
5 Sad it didn't interest you.
6 I noted that down.
7 So they have to be instant charismatic? Give them some time, will you? I personally love many of the new characters I created. Sato, rookie police girl. Charlotte, the psychic. And Bonito, an old man with a criminal past.
1 Seriously? You looking at the same picture that i do right? Ok Elena (fuck her by the way) is like a female basketball player even when she is bending a little. At least make mc tall as Melissa damn it. Every time i see him i'm like "Hey shorty how you doing?". That outfit of his killing me. That dick is average too. Maybe make it little bit bigger at least?

2 Then why is he thinking more like a male gold digger?(i mean, i got no experience about that but look at the dialogues of him) He's kinda like "If i marry them i'm rich bitch." Or maybe i got it wrong i guess?

3 You made him so miserable even if he have that now i guess (is he really have that tho?). It's really hard to get past through the prologue compared to original game. This is depressing rather than fun, feel good we had.

4 If she is going to stay like this probably a lot of people will be like "Fuck you bitch." and ignore her. Sophia too like daaammmn bitch. Alice needs to be back like asap. I feel like she shouldn't go anywhere in this rework to be honest. She should've stayed and don't go anywhere at all. She is unlikeable too tho. To be honest with you some of the other characters just like them too. It's like you want us to hate them(or the poor writing ahem).

5 I wish there was just one mentor. My question tho The mentor choice don't really matter for the girls right? Can I still get everygirl in a playthrough no matter the mentor choice?

6 You got A LOT to noted down i tell you that. I'm hoping to see the prologue changes. I'm talking for the majority here i think and myself included that's going to determine if we are going to continue the game or not.

7 I mean, are they supposed to be unlikable too? Old man aside i guess, he's kinda cool.

I just hope you are reading all those long posts that we post.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Pixelated because I don't want to ruin the fun by showing all the sexy parts right on the menu.

1 He is not that small compared to 35+ years old MILFs (And don't look at Elena, she is the tallest of all the girls. Her height is more than 185 cm.)
2 It's not only about the money. The MC has always preferred more mature women. MILFs are his type.
3 He does not only have hope but confidence now. He is far more confident in himself.
4 Well if you don't like her that much, you can completely ignore her. Once the free roam will be added you can cut off any interactions with her. But surely the fact that you hate her is bothering me, there is need tweaks to be done in the story.
5 Sad it didn't interest you.
6 I noted that down.
7 So they have to be instant charismatic? Give them some time, will you? I personally love many of the new characters I created. Sato, rookie police girl. Charlotte, the psychic. And Bonito, an old man with a criminal past.
1. He smaller than the shortest milf in the game so far, so how is he isn't small? He's around 150 cm, a height that you can't really find among guys unless they before their puberty. For a women, that height is much more of the average, but for a 20 year old guy, it isn't. He also has a face and body of a 14 year old, so unless he's got some sort of body issues next to mental ones, it's simply not plausible. But do make a scene when he's on top of one of these women, it will look like a shota one.

2. That's good, but you already set in stone that his goal is to be a leech and to find a sugar mommy in order to break out of his situation.

3. He's more confident, but still has no redeeming features, and the writing also encourages the player not to have any. That was clear from the second update.

4. You can ignore her after you took away the decision to actually write her off (which already negates the so called important decisions slogen), which in her current story, is the most sensible thing to do. If you ever want people to truly accept Elena and not just because you're forcing them to be yes-mans otherwise they get content taken away, that part needs a massive rewrite. Either to be able to refuse to make amends with her in the MC's room, or to change her reasons to fuck over the MC completely.

5. If the MC wouldn't have the mental capacities of a pre-schooler, he wouldn't need the system in the first place. It goes back to him having no redeeming features and being like a kid instead of a young adult ultimately.

6. That's commendable. But did you note down why the majority thinks it isn't good? Because there were many detailed feedbacks about that as well.

7. Honestly, they kinda do, like Bonito is, the only good one of the new character roster that you made. Charismatic people are called as such, because they manage to "charm" you, make you like them from the very first moment you meet or see them.
"I personally love many of the new characters I created." - now this a super important part, because this is why many writers falls flat with their stories rather often. You have to able to take a step back from your own writing and characters, and look at them not only as something as you created, looking at it through your own eyes, but to look at them from a neutral standpoint, see with the eyes of the players, and how they percieve them. You also have to keep in mind that just because you know your own plans regarding the future interactions with them, the players don't. There's numerous developers/writers that fall into this already, and they were suprised why the people don't like these OCs when they do. You mentioned Sato and the rookie police girl, but I hadn't seen a single comment that would bring them up as something good. Why? Because the rookie police girl harasses you from the very first moment you meet, and she instantly falls into that asshole category that is present in the game already with a big number (other policewomen, Scarlet, Zach, etc), and Sato hadn't had a single line or did anything that would warrant any kind of like from the players. Yeah, she wears a mask and silent, but she isn't the stoic type, she just looks like a mute. You mentioned Bonito and his criminal past. The thing is, it isn't why he seems to be charismatic. Someone's former occupation or possible past can make them interesting, but that's it. How they act is will decide if they are going to be likeable or not. He is a prime example for that. That's why there's a general consensous even from those who don't like the new version, like me, that he's one of the good things about the remake.

Last edited:

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Waifston if you are reading this I just wanted you to know that I loved your game when it was first released and I would still like it(like not love since 2 of my fav character changed drastically elena and sofia) if it wasn't for the physical appearance of the MC
I just don't like the way he looks now because I just can't stop comparing him to the old version MC they are like heaven and earth for me, now this wouldn't be a problem if this was an entirely new game but it's not.

Now if you are going for a shotacon appeal then I can't say anything but if you are not then I think some adjustment to his appearance would definitely make most of the fans happy.

But in the end, it's just my opinion and nothing else.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Something that we should have taken into account is Waifston's intention. About the MC... Was it Waifston's intention to make the protagonist have a 'shota' vibe? If the answer is 'yes', then there is nothing wrong with the protagonist's appearance. If the answer is 'no', then changes need to be made. There is no man in the world who is 1.50 cm tall at the age of 20. He should be at least as tall as Melissa. And as for his dick... I (and many people) would be happy if there was a change in size, it could be bigger than it already is. As I mentioned earlier, a protagonist with a big cock would avoid possible problems in the future. Someone will always complain about a small cock, but never about a big one.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Waifston if you are reading this I just wanted you to know that I loved your game when it was first released and I would still like it(like not love since 2 of my fav character changed drastically elena and sofia) if it wasn't for the physical appearance of the MC
I just don't like the way he looks now because I just can't stop comparing him to the old version MC they are like heaven and earth for me, now this wouldn't be a problem if this was an entirely new game but it's not.

Now if you are going for a shotacon appeal then I can't say anything but if you are not then I think some adjustment to his appearance would definitely make most of the fans happy.

But in the end, it's just my opinion and nothing else.
What are you talking about? The new MC and the original one, are like...

*Sorry, I couldn't resist...

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I'm just gonna assume he ignored my essay.
I believe (and hope) that he has not ignored your post. Today, he even took the time to reply to a post I made on May 22nd. He was clearly reading the users' posts. Most likely he also read yours since it was more recent than mine. He never gives 'likes' any posts, so it's hard to know if he read or ignored them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daddums

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
I believe (and hope) that he has not ignored your post. Today, he even took the time to reply to a post I made on May 22nd. He was clearly reading the users' posts. Most likely he also read yours since it was more recent than mine. He never gives 'likes' any posts, so it's hard to know if he read or ignored them.
It's not so much I would even blame him. It was a very long post.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I came here thinking " oh boy new update" only to find out there is a premium version with an alternate story? and its fucked up? reading these comments in this thread, got me depressed yo LOL

Reactions: Lord Grim

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Again, 1 star review? What wrong with those latest reviews? This game can't be that bad.
People are disappointed, they are hurt. When we are angry, we say things without thinking and end up hurting each other. Unfortunately, this is a consequence of your actions. Some people will let the disappointment they feel blind their judgments. Your game is not that bad, these reviews with such low scores are usually made in the heat of the moment. I haven't done my review yet, because I know that if I had to evaluate the game today, the low grade I would give would not be fair.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I get that the new version changes a lot of things from the original, but man people here really like to blow things out of proportion. The way some people are reaction makes it seem like the dev killed their pet or something. We get you don't like the new version, but at some point you kind of just have to move on.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
And also completly ignoring the 3* and 5* below it.
Yeah I think that is a big issue, the dev focus way too much on the bad reviews. Even the highest rated games on this forum have some bad reviews some times. It's the internet people like to complain about dumb shit.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I get that the new version changes a lot of things from the original, but man people here really like to blow things out of proportion. The way some people are reaction makes it seem like the dev killed their pet or something. We get you don't like the new version, but at some point you kind of just have to move on.
Each person reacts in a different way. Who are we to judge them?

And also completly ignoring the 3* and 5* below it.
The 3-star is the only one referring to the Premium version. :(

Reactions: Norman Knight

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I understand the disappointment. I'm taking notes and improving the game, soon I'll move to weekly updates schedule and the content will be arriving much faster. But as I said, the current state of 0.2 is not that bad by any means. Call me an idiot or whatever, I don't believe it can be that bad. The thread barely has 35 reviews and you give it yet another 1 star review to kill off its reputation completely? (I apologize for my emotions, I just came off work tired and saw a new "cool review" of my game and that got me really frustrated.)

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes