saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
how can i unlock the 3 mentors?
here with the same question..... please do post the answer if you find out on your own
If you failed to unlock the third mentor, it means you made very questionable choices. You were polite to Oxmird and heard her and Elena say all those horrible things about you and your mom, right? Sorry, I'm not interested in helping people like you.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or to actually help you.
The 3rd Mentor is currently not in the game. It will be the psychologist that Elena recommends to the MC if you choose to get angry at her and Oximord during the college recommendation talk.
Well MC may need a psychologist indeed and years of therapy after all that happened to him the past years in that not so safe school for him. Not for his more negative reaction if you choose that though after that recommendation talk with what he heard before. He is quite calm even and nice about that in my view considering all things. He does not even try to murder them. :p

Jun 6, 2018
WHAT A STUPID BUG !!!!!

plz see the attached file!!!!

AND i have added a SAVE FILE added too. If you can click a few more times, the bug is happening!!

PLZ HELP .

I like this game.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
WHAT A STUPID BUG !!!!!

plz see the attached file!!!!

AND i have added a SAVE FILE added too. If you can click a few more times, the bug is happening!!

PLZ HELP .

I like this game.
What even is this? I haven't seen that scene in the new version.
But that doesn't look like a bug though, it even says in the text box, you gotta keep her interest up. Just rollback and select the right choices.

May 6, 2017
But that doesn't look like a bug though, it even says in the text box, you gotta keep her interest up. Just roll back and select the right choices.
That scene only happens if we decide to choose as our mentor
the mobster man whose name I can't remember right now.

Irineu69cm

Oct 16, 2020
Well, i personaly prefered the older version that were more free but that's because dont like the consequence choices and linear history. But would i recommend trying because the animations and characters are much better than the older version. Anyway good luck with the game.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2018
But that doesn't look like a bug though, it even says in the text box, you gotta keep her interest up. Just rollback and select the right choices.

HUH? when did I say that scene is in the new version!!! o_O

I started a 'NEW GAME'. I had to format my PC.

Jun 6, 2018
Yes, i did play that kinda mini-game with the School Headmistress when asking for BJ.
And, when playing the mini-game, I didn't have 'UNLIMITED WIKIPIDIA' attached in middle during the mini-game!!! So I couldn't see where to click to increase her interest.

THAT is the problem. THAT is the bug I'm having, couldn't move it.

That's why I added a SAVE file. Can anyone plz check it if possible? :eek:

TY in advance.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Waifston announced on Patreon that the next update will contain free roam and content for Melissa. He didn't mention release date, possible changes in the MC's appearance or any tweaks at all. We better lower our expectations, guys. :cry:

Or wait for Waifston to deny what I said.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Waifston announced on Patreon that the next update will contain free roam and content for Melissa. He didn't mention release date, possible changes in the MC's appearance or any tweaks at all. We better lower our expectations, guys. :cry:

Or wait for Waifston to deny what I said.
Remember it is his game and if he wants to continue Premium as is that is his right. I just also think that for those players that did not enjoy the premium for their reason better make their own decision, since it is not the game they and me liked anymore for many reasons, nor has its tone and premium until now and characters as portrayed, shota choice for MC, implications for main females with past MC and so on did not make me enjoy it, but dislike it and feel less believable and shallower to me instead of opposite that dev intended as I tried to explain in past with reasons. Dev has every right to disagree though, just as I do not have to agree with him.

No use to keep arguing with dev if he made his decision of path he wants to take and just hope it will work out well for him over time and he will find new players that will want to play premium for those old players that will not and better leave game behind as stay annoyed.:) Playing games should be fun and if a game does opposite to you, well then the game is not for you or no longer for you, even if that is a pity if loved old game and thanks to the dev for the enjoyment that did bring as long as it lasted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alxipweedopedodo
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes