funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Waifston announced on Patreon that the next update will contain free roam and content for Melissa. He didn't mention release date, possible changes in the MC's appearance or any tweaks at all. We better lower our expectations, guys. :cry:

Or wait for Waifston to deny what I said.
I think it will be a weekly release, as he said.

Gray21

May 19, 2020
is the game supposed to have censored art? like the pictures of the mayor lady in the envelope, or the dream sequence with the teacher lady?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I think it will be a weekly release, as he said.
I know, but when does it start? A week from today? A week from next month? There is no date yet.

is the game supposed to have censored art? like the pictures of the mayor lady in the envelope, or the dream sequence with the teacher lady?
Waifston said it's are just teasing. Just not to deliver everything on a platter right away.

Reactions: Gray21

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
" The release of V0.2. After the public release of this update, I'm moving to the weekly updates schedule. The next update is going to contain a free roam and content for Melissa. The next update for Patrons scheduled for release on 8 Jun. "
From the 10$ Release Post.

Reactions: Xill and saynotoNTR

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Hello W
I feel like shit. I'm not going to comment for a further time. Sorry.
Hello Waifston I would like to say that you are doing a very good job , you are one of the most hardworking and sincere Dev and also one of the most active devs who communicates with his fans here on this thread I can understand your condition i mean i tried to render some images by myself and tried to animate then It really is time consuming and requires a good amount of input from the developer side and the comments you are getting here after the input you have given is quite frustating and some are quite insulting. But don't get demotivated by this because you cannot take care of everyone expectation from the game specially when it is in its initial stage so just keep working on your game and reach the point of family voyage event as soon as possible also in old version we got lewd scenes with main characters from the very beginning which was not the case in this version and the game went into remake at a very important and most awaited update that is family voyage event and i think this is what took toll on peoples patience here. So don't get demotivated and please don't doubt yourself because peoples views changes with time and situation so please don't bother about them now i m not telling you to completely neglect the feed back but don't let them make you doubt yourself or stop working on the game. Personally I like your work very much and when i see some Bianca/Elena/Alice content which I know by seeing the demo is going to be better then the old version i will leave a 5 star review for sure . Keep up the work and take care of your health because corona has fucked nearly everyone and if you are not vaccinated yet then get a shot ASAP...

Reactions: Alxipweedopedodo

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
" The release of V0.2. After the public release of this update, I'm moving to the weekly updates schedule. The next update is going to contain a free roam and content for Melissa. The next update for Patrons scheduled for release on 8 Jun. "
From the 10$ Release Post.
So there was a release date, he just bothered to tell those who donate money to him. Thanks for clarifying.

Last edited:

CJames17

Jan 11, 2019
Would like to as what's the difference between this NEW V0.2 and OLD V0.4.2? Complete overhaul? or connected stories or whatnot?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Would like to as what's the difference between this NEW V0.2 and OLD V0.4.2? Complete overhaul? or connected stories or whatnot?
Complete overhaul of story and characters with a new MC that has another background, just some models of girls are same.

Reactions: EZ8lt

warrion777

Jun 26, 2017
Hello dear people,
Is there a mod for an older version? To see all the scenes for example, or do i need to go back to choose different FIRSTS SEXUAL partner encounters?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Hello dear people,
Is there a mod for an older version? To see all the scenes for example, or do i need to go back to choose different FIRSTS SEXUAL partner encounters?
Did you see any link to download a mod on the front page? There is no mod, homeboy. I suggest you extract the images, it's not worth going back just to see the first sexual experience.

Hope you will like new version better as I did, dev did work hard on it and technical side did improve for sure, just direction not for everyone.
Sarcasm?
That's not cool, man. Not after writing walls of text about how unhappy you were with the direction Waifston was going.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Did you see any link to download a mod on the front page? There is no mod, homeboy. I suggest you extract the images, it's not worth going back just to see the first sexual experience.

Sarcasm?
That's not cool, man. Not after writing walls of text about how unhappy you were with the direction Waifston was going.
Not sarcasm, just not willing to repeat the walls of text. Some people will like the new direction though that have different tastes and wants in a good story as I do. I do like the dev for his good sides even if I disagree with what he did on the remake and it ruined the game for me with the reasons I gave and what I do not like about the premium and admittedly that is a lot. :p

That does not mean I hope everyone feels same as I do and hope others that play it will enjoy it for the dev and themselves.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Not sarcasm, just not willing to repeat the walls of text. Some people will like the new direction though that have different tastes and wants in a good story as I do. I do like the dev for his good sides even if I disagree with what he did on the remake and it ruined the game for me with the reasons I gave and what I do not like about the premium and admittedly that is a lot. :p

That does not mean I hope everyone feels same as I do and hope others that play it will enjoy it for the dev and themselves.
Sorry, I thought it was sarcasm. It's hard to distinguish this sort of thing by text. You wanted to say: "Hope you will like new version better than I did", right?

Gray21

May 19, 2020
did i miss something or is the "prologue" all there is in the "premium edition"? im seeing screenshots on the front page and all i see is stuff i have not seen in the game, so i assume those are part of the old version of the game? i dont know...

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
did i miss something or is the "prologue" all there is in the "premium edition"? im seeing screenshots on the front page and all i see is stuff i have not seen in the game, so i assume those are part of the old version of the game? i dont know...
The fact that the MC can bang Elena without using a step stool in one of those images should be a good indication they are from the original version... Sorry but I still can't get over the fact the dev decided to make the MC look like a 12 year old (and that's generous, I was taller than 1,50m when I was 12...) and insists that he's not that short, it's just the women who are too tall...

Now to answer seriously, everything you see in the OP is from the the original game. Just read the synopsis... Perfect life, good grades, only man in town etc. The same goes from the screenshots. The premium (but not really) version only has a prologue right now, but the dev promised to reach the point the original version "ended" before the end of this summer, with weekly updates that should start soon enough.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Sorry but I still can't get over the fact the dev decided to make the MC look like a 12 year old (and that's generous, I was taller than 1,50m when I was 12...) and insists that he's not that short, it's just the women who are too tall...
I still believe the MC will undergo some tweaks. Am I being too naive? I don't know. Maybe I'm just in denial or maybe I just trust Waifston too much. He hasn't even been active for the last few days, maybe he's improving the game? I prefer to wait before I start throwing stones at him.

Gray21

May 19, 2020
The fact that the MC can bang Elena without using a step stool in one of those images should be a good indication they are from the original version... Sorry but I still can't get over the fact the dev decided to make the MC look like a 12 year old (and that's generous, I was taller than 1,50m when I was 12...) and insists that he's not that short, it's just the women who are too tall...

Now to answer seriously, everything you see in the OP is from the the original game. Just read the synopsis... Perfect life, good grades, only man in town etc. The same goes from the screenshots. The premium (but not really) version only has a prologue right now, but the dev promised to reach the point the original version "ended" before the end of this summer, with weekly updates that should start soon enough.
thank you, i kept reading that there is an original version and a premium version but i didnt really understood what was the difference, especially since i only recently discovered the game. I might have to give the original version a try, but if its filled with the same amount of pointless talking then i dont know...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I still believe the MC will undergo some tweaks. Am I being too naive? I don't know. Maybe I'm just in denial or maybe I just trust Waifston too much. He hasn't even been active for the last few days, maybe he's improving the game? I prefer to wait before I start throwing stones at him.
I do not know, I think Waifston chose the shota role for Mc with a reason and partly to do with mentor system and to make the relation with the milfs more based upon attraction to their kid (even if he is not their son, but someone who they have known since he was a kid) as in the original.

So unless he would be planning a bigger revamp with bit other reasons why he wants to make relations work as he did in the premium it is unlikely the basic premise will change much beyond some slight tweaks and Mc gets 10 cm taller and a little bit bigger dick over time.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes