eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
thank you, i kept reading that there is an original version and a premium version but i didnt really understood what was the difference, especially since i only recently discovered the game. I might have to give the original version a try, but if its filled with the same amount of pointless talking then i dont know...
The original version has hours of content. There still is some pointless talking from time to time, but all the girls are likeable, you won't get depressed by every drama trope ever been conceived shoved in one game, the MC looks his age and there's a lot of sex if that's something you're looking for. It's pretty much what it says in the spoiler under the overview. Just know it wasn't finished. The game was out for about a year and a half and it was about to reach the point a lot of us were waiting for (Alice), before the dev decided to butcher all ther characters for the sake of drama. If you love drama for the sake of drama though, you should stick with the "premium" version.

I still believe the MC will undergo some tweaks. Am I being too naive? I don't know. Maybe I'm just in denial or maybe I just trust Waifston too much. He hasn't even been active for the last few days, maybe he's improving the game? I prefer to wait before I start throwing stones at him.
His insistence that the MC isn't "that" short, tells me otherwise. I'm also not sure where that trust comes from. We already saw what he said after the Christmas special and what he actually did, so the only changes I expect to see in the game from now on are for the worse...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
thank you, i kept reading that there is an original version and a premium version but i didnt really understood what was the difference, especially since i only recently discovered the game. I might have to give the original version a try, but if its filled with the same amount of pointless talking then i dont know...
The original is much more fun and lighter in tone and believable within its setup in my opinion. If have not played it yet though and plan continue playing the premium version I would advise against playing old version. No problems with comparison or have that feeling some characters are not acting like they should based on your earlier knowledge of game. They are really two completely different games with just same title and some models of girls returning with same name but other character and function.

Last edited:
Reactions: eddie987

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
His insistence that the MC isn't "that" short, tells me otherwise. I'm also not sure where that trust comes from.
He's heard us before when we complained about the changes made in the Christmas episode, I thought he might hear us again. :(

I do not know, I think Waifston chose the shota role for Mc
Dude, if this protagonist is shota I myself will have to edit the dialogs for this game and some information about the characters on my own. No way the MC is 20 years old.

I might have to give the original version a try
Do that, and you'll never want to play Premium Edition again. It's your choice.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
DA22 Please see that you played the old game, and that you know it well. I would like to try the old version too. So you could ask me a question, if possible.

I saw that in this new version the DEV said it won't have NTR, so the old version has content like that or similar, like, I don't want to seem annoying or start a ridiculous war, but I don't really like those genres and I prefer to avoid. so if in the old version there is something like that, then I prefer to avoid playing and just stick with this version.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: verzauberung

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
DA22 Please see that you played the old game, and that you know it well. I would like to try the old version too. So you could ask me a question, if possible.

I saw that in this new version the DEV said it won't have NTR, so the old version has content like that or similar, like, I don't want to seem annoying or start a ridiculous war, but I don't really like those genres and I prefer to avoid. so if in the old version there is something like that, then I prefer to avoid playing and just stick with this version.

Thank you in advance.
The old version didn't have any ntr either.

Reactions: JC07

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
The old version didn't have any ntr either.
Thanks, I think at some point I tried to play it, but just the beginning and with all the talk of a mother's dream of "marrying a Sufi" I must have felt some weird vibe and another game caught my attention I stopped, so I never played it right. But with some comments and the DEV's statement that this version would be free, I was kind of confused if the old one had it or not. And I didn't want to "spoil" the image of even one of the characters that remained in this current version.

So thank you very much for the clarification, I will download and play while more stuff comes out of this new version.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks, I think at some point I tried to play it, but just the beginning and with all the talk of a mother's dream of "marrying a Sufi" I must have felt some weird vibe and another game caught my attention I stopped, so I never played it right. But with some comments and the DEV's statement that this version would be free, I was kind of confused if the old one had it or not. And I didn't want to "spoil" the image of even one of the characters that remained in this current version.

So thank you very much for the clarification, I will download and play while more stuff comes out of this new version.
It has some vibes indeed at start with mother going for that reason, but she fails at that in old game, no idea about new version and how it will be handled there since in my mind Alice is just a heartless bitch anyway that does not really care about her son in new version considering background of MC however often she might hug him and say otherwise.

Also there was one girl unrelated to MC he could voyeur on while having action in old version, but she was not a LI. So for me a not needed other dick scene, but not NTR.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
no idea about new version
I was kinda surprised when I found out that Premium Edition would not have NTR content. If the protagonist of a non-NTR game is already pathetic and miserable like this, I wonder what an NTR protagonist created by Waifston would be like. Just think about it. Jesus...

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I'm suspicious of talking, since my main twist is mother/son incest.

But, I played this version and found Alice's character more friendly, I could be wrong, as I said, I haven't played the old version yet to compare in more detail, but as far as I played, in the old version it was more, how can I say , "bitch".
I don't say she was a slut, but at first the comments about her aren't the most appealing for someone who doesn't like NTR/sharing stuff. So I'm kind of suspicious talking.

no idea about new version and how it will be handled there since in my mind Alice is just a heartless bitch anyway that does not really care about her son
About she doesn't care about the MC, I didn't feel that much. She just seems like a messy person. Of course she doesn't look like that all affectionate and motherly mother. But from the very profile that is described, "young rebel" who haunted the entire city, I wouldn't even expect her to be so feminine.

If the protagonist of a non-NTR game is already pathetic and miserable like this, I wonder what an NTR protagonist created by Waifston would be like
Now about the MC, you have reason. He looks disturbingly pathetic. At least in the interaction part with the girls. But I understand that this is what the Dev wants with all DDS, show someone who is learning to date. Because at least when it comes to fighting and facing other guys he doesn't look so pathetic.

My opinions.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Well atleast we're getting Melissa content next update. She's my 2nd fav after Alice. Gonna have to start a new playthrough when the Alice stuff becomes available though.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm suspicious of talking, since my main twist is mother/son incest.

But, I played this version and found Alice's character more friendly, I could be wrong, as I said, I haven't played the old version yet to compare in more detail, but as far as I played, in the old version it was more, how can I say , "bitch".
I don't say she was a slut, but at first the comments about her aren't the most appealing for someone who doesn't like NTR/sharing stuff. So I'm kind of suspicious talking.

About she doesn't care about the MC, I didn't feel that much. She just seems like a messy person. Of course she doesn't look like that all affectionate and motherly mother. But from the very profile that is described, "young rebel" who haunted the entire city, I wouldn't even expect her to be so feminine.

Now about the MC, you have reason. He looks disturbingly pathetic. At least in the interaction part with the girls. But I understand that this is what the Dev wants with all DDS, show someone who is learning to date. Because at least when it comes to fighting and facing other guys he doesn't look so pathetic.

My opinions.
Well MC with his background of being bullied for years on end and got a PTSD out of it, skipped classes and had bad grades due to that. Well a really loving and caring mom would have noticed and done something to try to help about that within her means and if could have done nothing within that town moved away from that town with MC to protect him whatever the cost to her.

This loving and caring Mom either knew nothing, which would mean she neglected him totally beyond just clothing and feeding him (Really not believable she would not see for herself something was wrong even without false rape charge or that nobody else who so called cared for MC would have ever talked with her about that all those years unless she cared shit about him) or the fearsome Alice found no reason and/or option to interfere at all. While being quite able to move away from that town for her own goals and leave MC to his own devices while he is in a bad place due to her neglect or purposeful inaction. Basically adding insult to injury and proving there was nothing stopping her from moving away from that town earlier as her own choices. Elena as his teacher is more or less in same boat(, except we know for sure that she was aware what was going on and let it happen all those years) and then throws him under the bus as well.

Nah to me that does not make a nice person or friendly character that cares about her son, actions speaks louder than word and her actions that really count show something completely different as her words and more shallow actions.

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Well MC with his background of being bullied for years on end and got a PTSD out of it, skipped classes and had bad grades due to that. Well a really loving and caring mom would have noticed and done something to try to help about that within her means and if could have done nothing within that town moved away from that town with MC to protect him whatever the cost to her.

This loving and caring Mom either knew nothing, which would mean she neglected him totally beyond just clothing and feeding him (Really not believable she would not see for herself something was wrong even without false rape charge or that nobody else who so called cared for MC would have ever talked with her about that all those years unless she cared shit about him) or the fearsome Alice found no reason and/or option to interfere at all. While being quite able to move away from that town for her own goals and leave MC to his own devices while he is in a bad place due to her neglect or purposeful inaction. Basically adding insult to injury and proving there was nothing stopping her from moving away from that town earlier as her own choices. Elena as his teacher is more or less in same boat(, except we know for sure that she was aware what was going on and let it happen all those years) and then throws him under the bus as well.

Nah to me that does not make a nice person or friendly character that cares about her son, actions speaks louder than word and her actions that really count show something completely different as her words and more shallow actions.
Well now I'm thinking that we play different games or I didn't read the texts right. I think I missed some parts, I don't remember that false rape accusation, is that part of Sofia drugging him? And well like I said I still find her friendlier to MC in this new version than the old one. In the old one she seems more interested in getting a "man" than taking care of her child. She goes to another city of her own choosing, in this one she is forced to leave her son. And it's still not clear, at least to me, why, but she seems like someone who might have her own problems, and even with those problems she tries to reconcile with the role of Mother. But yes, she's not a good mother, but I see from a perspective that she is a woman with problems, whether because of her failures, the abandonment of her husband, the humiliations of her family and among others.

But for me the most important fact is the "abandonment" factor, in one she does it by her own choice, in the other she is forced by her sister, so that she can pay the debts. But I understand what you mean, sometimes being around doesn't mean anything if there's no love involved. But as I said, I think in this new version she cares more about her son than in the old version. But it's still too early to say anything, next update might put everything down and show something totally different.

I played the old version now, so I can say I like this new version better too. Not because of all this drama (if I were the DEV, it would ease a little), but because it seems more interesting, all the flirting dynamics, the punctuation system, like in the old days you went on a date and bought a bunch of drinks and presto, the woman was in love. In this new version it looks like it's going to be a little more "interesting" to win over the girls.

But that's just my opinion.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I don't remember that false rape accusation, is that part of Sofia drugging him?
Sofia arranged a meeting with the protagonist to drug him and accuse him of rape. Remember? She calls Andy and says that the protagonist tried to rape her, which leads him to try to break down the MC's bedroom door while he is stunned.

Reactions: JC07

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well now I'm thinking that we play different games or I didn't read the texts right. I think I missed some parts, I don't remember that false rape accusation, is that part of Sofia drugging him? And well like I said I still find her friendlier to MC in this new version than the old one. In the old one she seems more interested in getting a "man" than taking care of her child. She goes to another city of her own choosing, in this one she is forced to leave her son. And it's still not clear, at least to me, why, but she seems like someone who might have her own problems, and even with those problems she tries to reconcile with the role of Mother. But yes, she's not a good mother, but I see from a perspective that she is a woman with problems, whether because of her failures, the abandonment of her husband, the humiliations of her family and among others.

But for me the most important fact is the "abandonment" factor, in one she does it by her own choice, in the other she is forced by her sister, so that she can pay the debts. But I understand what you mean, sometimes being around doesn't mean anything if there's no love involved. But as I said, I think in this new version she cares more about her son than in the old version. But it's still too early to say anything, next update might put everything down and show something totally different.

I played the old version now, so I can say I like this new version better too. Not because of all this drama (if I were the DEV, it would ease a little), but because it seems more interesting, all the flirting dynamics, the punctuation system, like in the old days you went on a date and bought a bunch of drinks and presto, the woman was in love. In this new version it looks like it's going to be a little more "interesting" to win over the girls.

But that's just my opinion.
That is the thing, we all have different understandings of deep story and believable characters. Some just will play Mc and not think a second of his back story and what it means to rest of characters or make those connections. I suspect dev did not either, others will and for them it destroys those characters and makes you want to stay away from them, which is self defeating for a romance/harem game and this game has a lot of those female characters and MC needing a mentor or ten is not weird after the neglect and abuse heaped on him without help offered all those years by any of those women that socalled loved and knew him already for years.

Concerning Alice moving away in original, I had no problem with that as such, even if I think it is a bad plot point in games as wip (work in progress) where you cannot turn things around in next hour or even days as you can in a finished game or book or tv series. You keep them away to long from action (months to years in real time as players of wip play it and not just days or weeks as is in game time), can not really develop them unless have them interact with other potential rivals and if they do not return changed it will have no good reason either.

Thing was Alice's behavior and reason in moving away might have been somewhat selfish, when look at it from MC that wants to bed her point, but it was a reasonable and acceptable selfishness. Her son was in a good place, old enough to look after himself and she had made sure and was sure that all her older female friends that she knew she could trust would keep an eye on him. So her looking for some happiness herself was neither an insult nor betrayal of MC. In premium that situation was completely different.

Now would I have liked Alice to call a bit more often in old version and be a bit less in the "incest is bad trope mode" when she came back and more accepting of fact she found out she wanted to be with MC and not someone else and that is partly why she returned. Dev wanted to add the predictable drama though and go slow, instead of more interesting fun and drama where they would have wanted each other but miscommunicated a bit or Mom getting bit jealous her friends were pretty active with Mc when she was away. Yeah, but that was dev choice, unfortunately the premium is one big throwing together of all those overused negative tropes without any twists or fun, but overly dramatic and dark in my view while destroying too many of the women as romantic interest anyone would want to be with if not a masochist and want to be hurt or neglected even more by them.

I said it before it is a great setup for a dark revenge filled harem with an evil MC, a less good one for a light loving one though. Even if MC would grow as a person, overcome his problems, well by then he would deserve better women as those available in this game to become happy with considering their roles in his past.

They would not deserve him in that case as they are or him saving them as seems to be the story line with Alice, even if it would be ever be possible to make believable he could with how much growth he would need and the fact most single people will be crushed by a corrupt elite and not win helped by the hand of god, especially when a naïve kid. It is great Disney fairy tale stuff, but not very believable. :p It is not for nothing people like Mickey Spillane use older grizzled veterans of at least army and/or police work as detectives in past for their heroes and even then they are underdogs and not 15 yo kids with no experience or network and a PTSD. :)

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
for them it destroys those characters and makes you want to stay away from them, which is self defeating for a romance/harem game
That's true. I plan to stay away from some romantic interests. I just can't stand them.

Now would I have liked Alice to call a bit more often in old version and be a bit less in the "incest is bad trope mode" when she came back and more accepting of fact she found out she wanted to be with MC and not someone else and that is partly why she returned. Dev wanted to add the predictable drama though and go slow, instead of more interesting fun and drama where they would have wanted each other but miscommunicated a bit or Mom getting bit jealous her friends were pretty active with Mc when she was away.
Waifston's intention was not "incest is bad trope mode", he sent Alice to another city because he was interested in adding NTR content to the game. If you look at the first few posts, you'll see that he had this kind of content planned. The description about Alice and the "blonde surfer" was already a sign. But fortunately, people hated this idea even though it was optional, Waifston came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth adding NTR content to the game as it was such a controversial genre. So he had no idea how to work Alice's relationship with the MC because it wasn't something he had planned.

I said it before it is a great setup for a dark revenge filled harem with an evil MC, a less good one for a light loving one though. Even if MC would grow as a person, overcome his problems, well by then he would deserve better women as those available in this game to become happy with considering their roles in his past.
This is Waifston's fault. Where is the Premium Edition synopsis? Maybe it's a game about a dark revenge filled harem with an evil MC and we don't know. Once again it's a lack of communication, Waifston needs to be clearer about things. Creating stupid Patreon polls is not a way to interact with the public.

They would not deserve him in that case as they are or him saving them as seems to be the story line with Alice, even if it would be ever be possible to make believable he could with how much growth he would need and the fact most single people will be crushed by a corrupt elite and not win helped by the hand of god, especially when a naïve kid.
Unfortunately, this is also true. I can make an effort for Alice, but not for the others. I'll keep an eye out for new characters that will be added in the future (like Amanda);

D

Deleted member 2366660

This is Waifston's fault. Where is the Premium Edition synopsis? Maybe it's a game about a dark revenge filled harem with an evil MC and we don't know. Once again it's a lack of communication, Waifston needs to be clearer about things. Creating stupid Patreon polls is not a way to interact with the public.
It mostly does not make sense when the results is 50/50. And that actually explains why he had a drop in patreons. I now tend to think the story flaws are not that significant in this drop.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It mostly does not make sense when the results is 50/50. And that actually explains why he had a drop in patreons. I now tend to think the story flaws are not that significant in this drop.
Well it means close to 50% was against the new story line even with the technical enhancements and knowing dev preferred that new version. If those people get idea their opinion does not matter or where the dev intends to take it in future is not what they like anymore it is no surprise at least part of them choose to drop support for a game that is no fun anymore to them instead of continue to support a work they were not behind anymore or its direction.

Same with adding NTR as original idea with Alice possibly in old version. A dev is free to do that, but people who dislike it will drop their support of a game like a brick and if that were the players that support you, it hurts.

They support for something they want in their goodness and not out of an obligation, not for something the dev wants in the end. So if the dev wants something really different as they do, dropping support is the natural and logical thing to do and let dev find people to support him that do like his new direction and dev is more or less on same page with in goals for game.

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
That is the thing, we all have different understandings of deep story and believable characters. Some just will play Mc and not think a second of his back story and what it means to rest of characters or make those connections. I suspect dev did not either, others will and for them it destroys those characters and makes you want to stay away from them, which is self defeating for a romance/harem game and this game has a lot of those female characters and MC needing a mentor or ten is not weird after the neglect and abuse heaped on him without help offered all those years by any of those women that socalled loved and knew him already for years.

Concerning Alice moving away in original, I had no problem with that as such, even if I think it is a bad plot point in games as wip (work in progress) where you cannot turn things around in next hour or even days as you can in a finished game or book or tv series. You keep them away to long from action (months to years in real time as players of wip play it and not just days or weeks as is in game time), can not really develop them unless have them interact with other potential rivals and if they do not return changed it will have no good reason either.

Thing was Alice's behavior and reason in moving away might have been somewhat selfish, when look at it from MC that wants to bed her point, but it was a reasonable and acceptable selfishness. Her son was in a good place, old enough to look after himself and she had made sure and was sure that all her older female friends that she knew she could trust would keep an eye on him. So her looking for some happiness herself was neither an insult nor betrayal of MC. In premium that situation was completely different.

Now would I have liked Alice to call a bit more often in old version and be a bit less in the "incest is bad trope mode" when she came back and more accepting of fact she found out she wanted to be with MC and not someone else and that is partly why she returned. Dev wanted to add the predictable drama though and go slow, instead of more interesting fun and drama where they would have wanted each other but miscommunicated a bit or Mom getting bit jealous her friends were pretty active with Mc when she was away. Yeah, but that was dev choice, unfortunately the premium is one big throwing together of all those overused negative tropes without any twists or fun, but overly dramatic and dark in my view while destroying too many of the women as romantic interest anyone would want to be with if not a masochist and want to be hurt or neglected even more by them.

They would not deserve him in that case as they are or him saving them as seems to be the story line with Alice, even if it would be ever be possible to make believable he could with how much growth he would need and the fact most single people will be crushed by a corrupt elite and not win helped by the hand of god, especially when a naïve kid. It is great Disney fairy tale stuff, but not very believable. :p It is not for nothing people like Mickey Spillane use older grizzled veterans of at least army and/or police work as detectives in past for their heroes and even then they are underdogs and not 15 yo kids with no experience or network and a PTSD. :)
You're right, I like getting into the MC's shoes, I think that's the factor of not supporting NTR. Even when a so-called "mature adult" says it's just bits. I kind of embody the MC. And yes, how you say these things can spoil the game for people like us.

But as I said before, and I believe not everyone thinks like me. I feel Alice more distant in the old version, I don't know, it might just be the fact that she is more focused on her "happiness". And as you said, it seems more selfish to go get it in another city and leave the MC just with friends and such. And I understand that part that even she is "closer" in this version she still seems absent in the MC's life. But I think this is more of a character construction, like what I saw in Alice was a young rebel, who didn't have as much "future" (financially speaking) as her sister, so she has a child and is abandoned by her husband, is constantly humiliated by her mother and sister, it's clear to me that she has her own mental problems. Yes she could focus more on her son and such, that's why I understand she does what she can, because unlike this version in the old one she seems to have a better financial structure.

The fact that she failed a mother is evident, and I think that's where they will build their new "mother and child relationship." I can be totally wrong.

And now that I've kind of finished the old version, at least the Alice part (I think I'm done because I got the last scene), I had the same thought as saynotoNTR I think the DEV wanted an NTR thing there, but gave up because its base he doesn't like that kind of thing, and then he changed, Alice comes home and this time, she comes with the MC in her total focus, she forgot about hunting the brawny Sufi. So I think my problem with old Alice is more that she was written as a character who would go on an "NTR route", like from the start she is more concerned with finding a man than nothing, almost every dialogue it's about finding someone, even when she does something with the MC (the blowjob) she calls another guy's name (I know it was her husband and stuff, but it's still a disconnect), and after that NTR phase ends, Alice looks like a very good mother indeed. And I believe the DEV screwed up the MC and Alice's relationship at the end of the old version, because he wanted to deliver something lewd to Alice before rebuilding the game, I don't know. So that's why it was so rushed and it was just lust, no love (at least the way I played it, it was that route).

So far I'm accepting Alice better in this version than in the old one, but it's just an opinion, I think the whole NTR thing weighs heavily on me. But I also think it's too early to draw any conclusions about it, like I'm still going to play again, because it looks like I missed some stuff here, but I saw Alice, I'm not going to say "best mom" anymore anyone who does what yours is. reach (in a crooked way) to give the best to the MC, and like I said the fact that she was forced this time suits me better too. And she also asks her friends for help to take care of her child in this version, if I'm not mistaken.

The fact is that no one but DEV knows where this is going, we can totally change our minds with the next updates, I might start thinking she's a bitch and you have more sympathy with her, it all depends on how the DEV writes. But the fact is, I like this way of playing better. I'm finding the game's dynamics much more fun. The meeting part seems more interesting and such. But as I said, it all depends on the DEV's ability to deliver in new updates.

Particularly I'm looking forward to more of this, I'm liking it and interested. But it could be that a big black stick appears in the middle of the road and spoils everything for me, so it's still too early for anything. I think the fact that you've played a game that is theoretically the original and then played one that's kind of an adaptation, you tend to compare and sometimes you can hate the fact that it's "different".

But even so it's understandable that many don't like this new version, diversity is a good thing. Different people, different tastes. I don't think anyone is wrong.

But thanks for all the clarification and showing me your pov, I like that. Thanks.

Good luck DEV, and may this work bring you much success.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and DA22
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes