saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
You're right, I like getting into the MC's shoes, I think that's the factor of not supporting NTR. Even when a so-called "mature adult" says it's just bits.
These people look like single mothers using "shaming" tactics to talk you into raising a child that isn't yours. Don't fall for it, if these people want to see their wives having sex with other men that's their problem, don't let them shove that kind of thing down your throat. #SayNoToNTR

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
These people look like single mothers using "shaming" tactics to talk you into raising a child that isn't yours. Don't fall for it, if these people want to see their wives having sex with other men that's their problem, don't let them shove that kind of thing down your throat. #SayNoToNTR
Never.

The only thing that crosses my mind when I see people like that is to understand why someone likes to see people you love being used by other people. So I come to the most obvious conclusion, that these people, as well as psychopaths, live in their own world where this is cool and fun. And they want to force you to accept your reality, saying you are the sick one.

But for me it doesn't stick, so I'm fine with being called "virgin", "delicate" and among other names they love to call people who disagree with him.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
D

Deleted member 2366660

Never.

The only thing that crosses my mind when I see people like that is to understand why someone likes to see people you love being used by other people. So I come to the most obvious conclusion, that these people, as well as psychopaths, live in their own world where this is cool and fun. And they want to force you to accept your reality, saying you are the sick one.

But for me it doesn't stick, so I'm fine with being called "virgin", "delicate" and among other names they love to call people who disagree with him.
That's called stupidity (I'm not talking about candaulism).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Humbunger

Sep 23, 2017
Heyy I checked up in the discussion and main page but cant find the latest android version. Can any1 help me out with it or is it just not on android?

D

Deleted member 2366660

No one mentioned candaulism. He referred to people who want to see their partners used by someone else. Candaulism is when you expose your partner to other people, but people don't use her. It's a form of voyerism.
Candaulism is you sharing your partner to other people - may it be by exposing her intimacy or having her do things with them. What you are talking about is exhibitionism.

• Thinking Face

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Candaulism is you sharing your partner to other people - may it be by exposing her intimacy or having her do things with them. What you are talking about is exhibitionism.
Sorry I'm not aware of these words. When I looked in the dictionary, no such thing was mentioned. Maybe to keep family-friendly? You seem to have some experience on the subject, so basically it's a fancy term for the word "sharing"?

D

Deleted member 2366660

Sorry I'm not aware of these words. When I looked in the dictionary, no such thing was mentioned. Maybe to keep family-friendly? You seem to have some experience on the subject, so basically it's a fancy term for the word "sharing"?
Don't be sorry. I actually don't have any experience on it, just know it by words. I don't like it neither as a phantasm nor as a practice.
In french, 'candaulisme' just means 'cucking'. But you can say 'candaulism' in english too.

Last edited by a moderator:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I share your feelings.
But I believe, at least I try to believe, that the focus isn't even on making a mediocre MC, it's more about the turnaround.

EDIT:Like, John Wick is fucking awesome, but it all starts with a terrible loss for him, and then comes his fight. I'm not saying the MC has to be a guy like John Wick, but it doesn't have to be a 10 year old either (physically and mentally).

I hate that kind of thing. Like, we don't need to play a failed garbage to have some kind of "turnaround".

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I share your feelings.
But I believe, at least I try to believe, that the focus isn't even on making a mediocre MC, it's more about the turnaround.

I hate that kind of thing. Like, we don't need to play a failed garbage to have some kind of "turnaround".
Unless the protagonist gains supernatural powers, I can't imagine how a guy who measures 1.50 cm and with a baby dick is going to win in life. :LUL::LUL::LUL:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I can't progress in family voyages event wait for mom's visit event
Please help me
I don't know if that's the case, I didn't quite understand the question, but I believe you have to go to the mother's room in the afternoon, and the next day it will automatically be the trip. But if by chance you're already advanced with Melissa, she'll wake you up for breakfast, so you just have to kill time until morning. If I'm not mistaken this is it.

I hope I was helpful.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I guess we have to wait a year until we get the same amount of content as the old version oof
I'll be honest with you, I'd bet we'll need to wait at least a year and a half. The developer said he would release weekly updates over the summer, but I don't think they will be enough. Summer has already started and there are no signs of an update for the next few days. Unfortunately, all we can do is wait for either 1, 2 or 3 years.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes