Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
It says wait for a Love Confession from the teacher. I have waited for 2 weeks and nothing is happening. How do I trigger it? I can't have sex with her because I only have 45 maximum points, i need 5 more and date won't increase it anymore

Dec 26, 2019
What's the thing to trigger Alice appearance?

I've done the first date withe Elena, couldn't go further with Melissa, and yet nothing with Alice.

Any tips, guys? Steppenwolf

Last edited:

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
I have passed over this one many times when updates were released because I'm not a big fan of Hentai style art/animation. I finally decided to give it go a few days ago and I was pleasantly surprised. The basic concept for the story is interesting and it is well written for the most part (it still needs some grammar and syntax tweeks) with good character development. The recent revamp of the game has better writing than the original, but due to the game being overhauled after v0.4.2 it's a bit confusing until the development can catch up to where the original left off. I started with the newest update version and was a bit disappointed that I could barely get past demo type content. I went back and played the original through to the point of overhaul and found the game drawing me into the story. Sister Sofia as a character was a little annoying with the over-the-top religious schtick but still a likeable enough character. Sister Catalina I'm looking forward to getting the M/C to hookup with her as she's one the of the few characters that are not sporting ginormous B-52 titties. Melissa in the revamp is a totally likeable L/I as she was in the original but became SO annoying in the Christmas special episode. I sincerely hope that Melissa will not follow that path in the future because the Nanny's little boy BS made me want to through my keyboard out the window. It will be fun to see the M/C single-handedly repopulate West Pristine Hills with his Mom's friends and give them their heart's desire to be mom's. It was fun in the original to impregnate Sister Sofia. Overall I'd say this one is a hit and I recommend it.
How do you impregnate Sister Sofia??? I don't get that option. Only cum on her tits

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Unlocker for [v0.5.0]

Features:
Unlocks all Gallery Images​
Unlocks all Extra Images​
Unlocks all Extra Material​
Unlocks all Rewards​
Unlocks all Achievements​

I've also made an Xmas Unlocker to unlock the Gifts (Extra/Gallery/Animations) in the Christmas Special.

It should also unlock animations written in this post, but I've not tested it.

Laptop Codes:
truelove = True Love Story​
unlimitedavatars = Patreon Avatars​
unlimitedsmartwallpapers = Patreon Smartphone Wallpapers​
unlimitedandamazinglaptopwallpapers = Patreon Laptop Wallpapers​
gimmewhatyougot = 1000 Money​
This is a great addition to the game. Please update when you can Thank you very much!!

Reactions: Macinnes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
How do you impregnate Sister Sofia??? I don't get that option. Only cum on her tits
It's been a bit since I played the original. If I recall correctly just keep seeing her and bringing her gifts/doing favors for her. Eventually you can have full sex with her in the confessional or her bedroom then you can cream her. Just before the old version ends she will show up preggers and ask you to take responsibility. That may happen in the Christmas special I forget which.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Hello

Where can I find a hint system or walkthrough to play ?

At least, somebody can help me with how to increase the lust and love points with mom?

Greetings
I don't think you can currently increase Lust pts with Alice. I completed everything available with her just on 50 love pts alone. I am stuck waiting for the Dev to update the first sex event with her. Once you get to that point you cannot enter her room without bypassing the event. In the old game you could come back to the event, but for me I'd rather have it play in sequence so all of the M/C's firsts are with mom. Currently ass sex is highest you can go with mom and then that will lead to the first sex event at her bedroom door for now.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
What's the thing to trigger Alice appearance?

I've done the first date withe Elena, couldn't go further with Melissa, and yet nothing with Alice.

Any tips, guys? Steppenwolf
If I recall correctly you have to call her in the morning (Alice). She will tell you that she got fired and is coming home. You need to call her the next day at 1200 and say you are ready for her. That starts the coming home event where you will fix her car and make her dinner. Once you have Alice home there is an event where you check online for jobs which leads to sexy scenes with the school principle/mayor.

Reactions: PomPomGalliAtoll

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
It says wait for a Love Confession from the teacher. I have waited for 2 weeks and nothing is happening. How do I trigger it? I can't have sex with her because I only have 45 maximum points, i need 5 more and date won't increase it anymore
Elena's love confession happens after you reach 50 love points with her. Keep dating her until you get there then it will happen automatically. The love confession leads to the first sex with that character event which is currently awaiting an update.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I need money
The easiest way I found instead of mucking with the console cheats is to use save editor. Upload your recent save to the editor and find the money value. Then change to whatever amount you want and save the file. I always make sure to overwrite the recent save with the new file so you can just go back to the game and load the new save with the altered money amount.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
cash console command? I hate grinding that minigame. controls of scissors are too stiff.
Ya I personally hate minigames to begin with and wearing out my mouse clicking on the minigames in this one is annoying and tedious. I use save editor to alter the money amount.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I don't think you can currently increase Lust pts with Alice. I completed everything available with her just on 50 love pts alone. I am stuck waiting for the Dev to update the first sex event with her. Once you get to that point you cannot enter her room without bypassing the event. In the old game you could come back to the event, but for me I'd rather have it play in sequence so all of the M/C's firsts are with mom. Currently ass sex is highest you can go with mom and then that will lead to the first sex event at her bedroom door for now.
Thanks for answering.

I think I will pass this game. It´s too much complicated this system for me.

I don´t have time to grind and grind; also, without walkthrough, I don´t know where to go or what to do.

All the best for the Dev anyway !

Reactions: vokka
2.60 star(s) 121 Votes