Apr 24, 2020
Unlocker for [v0.5.0]

Features:
Unlocks all Gallery Images​
Unlocks all Extra Images​
Unlocks all Extra Material​
Unlocks all Rewards​
Unlocks all Achievements​

I've also made an Xmas Unlocker to unlock the Gifts (Extra/Gallery/Animations) in the Christmas Special.

It should also unlock animations written in this post, but I've not tested it.

Laptop Codes:
truelove = True Love Story​
unlimitedavatars = Patreon Avatars​
unlimitedsmartwallpapers = Patreon Smartphone Wallpapers​
unlimitedandamazinglaptopwallpapers = Patreon Laptop Wallpapers​
gimmewhatyougot = 1000 Money​
PLS update mod to v0.5.1, tks

Reactions: Ssato243

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Remade the game by deleting old content. Kind of a turn off for me from that kind of project.
But God speed buddy.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
So in this version we don't get to have sex with anyone yet? last I played this was over a year ago so that means that's the old version. Why did this remake thing even happen? I'm dying to impregnate all of them :BootyTime:

Apr 1, 2018
Wait so what does the codes truelove and unlimitedavatar do? is truelove the code to unlock alice contents? caz it just says "enabled=truelove" after I enter the code, so what's the default path than? is true love not the default path?? im confused... and are there other codes?

Chimcham8

Jun 3, 2021
Holy shit this game is has so many bugs its unreal. The original was so good, but the developer wanted to make a shittier version of the game. I have to rollback on almost every conversation and do things in a certain order or the game wont progress or I am dead locked into a scenario where the game wont progress. Save every 2 min otherwise you cant play this game.

Reactions: EZ8lt and Cryptist

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018

The work is in the full swing, folks. Today I want to share with you some of my plans for the next few months...
  • Alive open world
This week, I played some great open-world games to answer one of my major questions...
How to make an alive open world?
Not a dull excuse of a thing - But an amazing, alive, and dynamic open world. The open world that pulls you in, that makes you see the progress you were made, that makes you feel that you are a part of it... So, what answer did I get? How to improve the current state of the game world? Well, here are my ideas...
  • 1) Phone calls from friends and family members (The people of Pristine Hills should notify the player that... "Hey! We are here! Don't forget about us! We are part of this world too!")
  • 2) Random meetings with the townspeople after getting out of the house (With teacher, psychologist, nuns, etc.)
  • Police patrolling? (I have a raw idea of making Officer Sato visit the player from time to time to check out his reputation status.)
  • Nuns home visit? (Grumpy old nuns of Pristine Hills should notify the player about the church visiting.)
That is honestly all ideas I got into my mind for now. I still searching for answers, for ideas. I won't just stop till not find the recipe of an alive open world.
  • Sofia and Catalina
The two popular celebrities who chose a humble life in a small provincial church town instead of fame and luxury... They tired of constant attention from the public and decided to hide and live the life they always dreamed of - The dream life of serving the church and God.
The building of the church for those beautiful girls will be soon. I'm also working on Catalina's design between making the animations.
  • Kate
Kate, Oh Kate... This girl needs to be treated right in the remake. I want to make out of her something more than just a chubby geeky girl who loves playing video games. Oh no, I want to make out her a... fighter. Not literally fighter, a fighter more in a metaphorical way. She is the one who fights with her flaws. She screws up, gets back on, and fights again. She is gonna be the girl of confidence, the fighter. I want her to have her own character transformation arc - You know, the transformation from a nerd with low self-esteem to a confident girl with her own dreams and goals for the life.
Well, that's all for now, all I wanted to say...
See you soon!
weekly_updates.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
...... How long until the English is bearable? This might just get added to the list of games I've started then dropped and forgotten about due to their terrible grammar.

Reactions: Kracken36

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 3465M
SHA1SUM: 42e8a7fff7e3af8698f75b3a326817545184b0b1
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So in this version we don't get to have sex with anyone yet? last I played this was over a year ago so that means that's the old version. Why did this remake thing even happen? I'm dying to impregnate all of them :BootyTime:
Not yet, you have some foreplay and an amazing anal (for me this classify at having sex), but at the moment no vaginal sex. The story is much better than the last one, now there is (at least for now) no drama, no fight, nothing, just a happy story.

Remade the game by deleting old content. Kind of a turn off for me from that kind of project.
But God speed buddy.
Well, that's the meaning of remake, why he would use the same story in a remake? The characters probably will re-appear in the game at some point, and i believe that waifston will not waste those characters, maybe be not in the same role as before but they all will be back.

Awesome but how do I turn off the "mother" tag? Alice is alright for me
I'm trying to understand you, but if you want incest just put the code on the game, if you don't want, just play normally, easy as that.There is no way that alice is just a "family friendly" or anything like that, if you want her, is with incest on and she is your mother.

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes