TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I have an issue. It seems like my progress with dating Elane was erased. I already played through her content and am wondering why my 50 affection with her is gone. anyone else getting this issue?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Unlimited Pleasure [v0.5.2] [Waifston] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.37 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.28 GB

Original Mac Size: 3.34 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.24 GB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I wear my sunglasses at night.... and day...and in the bath....and in bed.... and on the toilet.... and simply everywhere.

Hm.. I wonder if the MC does also do it to keep track of the visions in his eyes? :cool:

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018

UP V0.5.3 weekly update release day. Fairly short update. I have been quite busy this week with my health but still managed to work on the game a little bit. I have added the missing teasing scene for Melissa, missing toilet scene for Bianca + fixed some stuff. I have also added short meetings with the characters on the map. Check out to find out more about the whole idea of an alive open world. Yeah, I took this thing seriously and I'm going to continue to develop it since I really, really, really want to create a game with the world that pulls you in! It's so awesome! The 0.5.3 update is only the very first step towards my goal.
I'm slowly getting back to the schedule. The next update should be rich in terms of the content.
V0.5.3 Changelog :
  • Over 100 Renders.
  • 3 animations.
  • 2 new characters : Mother Elizabeth, Mother Rosalinda.
  • Random encounters with the characters on the map (BETA).
  • Bianca : toilet scene.
  • Melissa : teasing (ass).
  • Fixed various bugs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Console Commands/Codes are .
100% Save File are
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Update Release Dates (V0.5.4):
  • $10 Patrons: 29 October
  • Public Release: 5 November
Enjoy and Happy Playing!
- Waifston

Update_053.jpg schedule.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Waifston the original game had many replayable scenes. It was amazing. Replayable scenes made us enjoy the game longer and keep us busy when you work on the game. Why did you delete replayable events? There is none in this. All scenes are one and done and I don't care if there will be a gallery it still doesn't give the same feeling with replayable scenes since you go in a gallery section and shit. You literally downgrade your own game. The question is... Why?

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Waifston the original game had many replayable scenes. It was amazing. Replayable scenes made us enjoy the game longer and keep us busy when you work on the game. Why did you delete replayable events? There is none in this. All scenes are one and done and I don't care if there will be a gallery it still doesn't give the same feeling with replayable scenes since you go in a gallery section and shit. You literally downgrade your own game. The question is... Why?
Unexplainable.
Still not up to date with the old one , excuses for the last update and promises (again) the upcoming update is going to be FANTASTIC!!
I'm sceptic.
Hate liars.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The game seems to update quite regularly nowadays. Is this remade version progressing nicely? I know there was quite a bit of content in the previous version before the remake so I wonder when it'll catch up to how it was (in terms of content).

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Hey, is there an only 5.2 update or I have re download the game?
If someone posted it above please guide me to it because i might be going blind.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Every time I update and insert my old save I have to re-do the confession event/scene. Is this intended or is my save bugged?

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
is katie in the game? and if she is, how the hell do I find her?! (I must have played an older version of the game, because I can remember talking and romancing her in some other play through)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Went through a bunch of pages and still haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. Just wanted to ask:

What happened to this game? I remember that there was update 0.4.2. Then a long break, then a "premium" version. Then I heard someone talk about how the Dev was gonna go back to the old version... but now I see people in the thread saying it's still a remake... and that things were removed and feel self contained.

I was thinking of playing this, but now I'm not so sure based on the confusion. What is the whole truth of what I said if you don't mind.

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes