Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Elena's love confession happens after you reach 50 love points with her. Keep dating her until you get there then it will happen automatically. The love confession leads to the first sex with that character event which is currently awaiting an update.
I have invited her to the date 11 times now and have Anal sex in the Bungalow. Still on 45. Can you send me you save file where you get 50 influence with her so that I can have vaginal sex at home with her? It is not working for me

Aug 31, 2021
Unlimited pleasure Christmas Special endings:

"truelove" code -> goodboy event route -> reject the Bianca's challenge -> earned 0 or less -> Mom is bringing food and drink to son and grandma on Makomako island
"truelove" code -> badboy event route -> reject the Bianca's challenge -> earned 0 or less -> Mom is doing blowjob to son behind grandma's back on Makomako island
Earned less than 2000, more than 0 -> Son is having Christmas home alone
Accepted to impregnate Sofia -> Earned more then 2000 -> Orgy and becoming dad with Sofia
Refused to impregnate Sofia -> Earned more then 2000 -> Orgy

Reactions: EmsPsyBr

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
The game looks hot, but is gallery suppose to only have 1 picture? A scene replay option for gallery would be nice.

cimcimnig

Dec 21, 2020
Thanks for answering.

I think I will pass this game. It´s too much complicated this system for me.

I don´t have time to grind and grind; also, without walkthrough, I don´t know where to go or what to do.

All the best for the Dev anyway !
yeah, same. i don't mind minigames and the likes but the main gameplay itself is too complicated and confusing

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
For all those having trouble getting Alice back home:

1. Make sure when you start a new game you input the "incest code" truelove. This will set the game so Alice is the M/C's mom and is available ingame.

2. After prologue, do whatever on day 1, I would suggest doing puzzles on the computer to earn cash, then go to bed.

3. On morning of day two Alice should call to tell you she was fired and is sick of the city and wants to come home. Watch for the call and and answer on your smartphone. Fart around with the computer puzzles for cash then go to bed.

4. At 1200 the next day call Alice on the house phone by the front door to the house. That should trigger the coming home event.

I started a new game and verified this. It works 100%.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Thanks for answering.

I think I will pass this game. It´s too much complicated this system for me.

I don´t have time to grind and grind; also, without walkthrough, I don´t know where to go or what to do.

All the best for the Dev anyway !
I think what makes it confusing in the remake is that the Dev has not caught up with the original story progression yet like with Alice for example. If you wish to get a feel for the game mechanics and see more sexy scenes you can play the original. The Dev is following the old mechanics for the most part, ie. confess love, give gifts until 25 love pts, build lust points by visits and foreplay actions such as asking to show their boobs, asses, and quim (this works for most LI's except Elena). The thing that has caused the most confusion is the special code "truelove" you have input when a fresh game is started to unlock incest and Alice as M/C's mom. I played for almost 40 days trying to get Alice back home and then I started a new game with the code. Never figured out how I missed it but it worked by the 2nd day she called in the new game. It's easy to miss the morning call so that may have been the problem.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I have invited her to the date 11 times now and have Anal sex in the Bungalow. Still on 45. Can you send me you save file where you get 50 influence with her so that I can have vaginal sex at home with her? It is not working for me
Anal in the new remake is all you can for now with Elena. The developer has not added any straight sex scenes to the remake yet. See the OP Changelogs.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
can you fuck Bianca because this is the girl I love in-game or I should wait for a few updates?

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes