darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This game's getting better and better :)
Just one question, though: are the flashback events replayable? I can't find a way to rewatch them

CHK24

Jul 5, 2018
You have to type this in the Notebook Console.
Console Location : (Notebook > Options > Console).

On the other hand, you can do this in the Renpy console as well, if you type this :
$ true_love = True
Nope, unknown code

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
This game's getting better and better :)
Just one question, though: are the flashback events replayable? I can't find a way to rewatch them
Thanks for feedback.
You can rewatch all Flashbacks in the Church > 'Memory Keeper'.

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
I start a new game, but noticed that Teasing (in darken mode for Kate) does not increase Lust points anymore for Kate, is that just me or anyone else also experiencing this issue?

She does all the poses just fine but her lust point does not increase at all. Im not using any mod/cheat as far as Im aware. The only variable that I've have change with an save editor is Money...

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Unlimited Pleasure [v0.3.0] [Waifston](3.25 GB rar pc source)
804 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
does the dev have a saliva/ cum bubble fetish or something?? it's really weird. would like less of that would make the scenes a lot hotter

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I noticed when you get the Sofia bj service in your room, her lust level gets lower. Is it supposed to be like that?

EDIT: nvm, I realized her lust decreases everytime you choose an interaction with Catalina.

Last edited:

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Bro I totally get false positives and such, and have been doing this for quite a while now, BUT when I usually put the file in question on Virus Total nothing comes up. In YOUR .EXE, there are at least 5 embedded virus signatures.

Direct CPU clock access?? Runtime access? Now why would an .EXE of any kind try to get access to overclocks and runtime library? Nothing you could say explains this. Nothing other than the fact that you wanted to spread some malaware.

Not cool man. NOT COOL.

Last edited:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Bro I totally get false positives and such and have been doing this for quite a while BUT when I usually put the file in question on Virus Total nothing comes up. In YOUR CASE there are at least 5 embedded viruses in this exe.

Not cool man. NOT COOL.
I honestly don't know what the issue behind this. Game is 100% clean I can guarantee you that for sure.
I wish I could help but I don't know how.

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
I start a new game (v.0.3), but noticed that Teasing (is in darken mode for Kate) and does not increase Lust points anymore for Kate, is that just me or anyone else also experiencing this bug issue?

She does all the poses just fine but her lust point does not increase at all. Im not using any mod/cheat as far as Im aware. The only variable that I've have change with an save editor is Money...

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I start a new game (v.0.3), but noticed that Teasing (is in darken mode for Kate) and does not increase Lust points anymore for Kate, is that just me or anyone else also experiencing this bug issue?

Page about Kate in the Diary.
def.png
Just buy a 'Purple Pill' in the Sex Shop or regular Shop to disable Lust decline.

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
Page about Kate in the Diary.
View attachment 618006
Just buy a 'Purple Pill' in the Sex Shop or regular Shop to disable Lust decline.
I've already bought the 'Purple Pill' in the shop(forgot which one), and the Lust for Kate still does not increase. It's not like there is a decline, it just their is no increase in Lust value for Kate via Teasing...

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I've already bought the 'Purple Pill' in the shop(forgot which one), and the Lust for Kate still does not increase. It's not like there is a decline, it just their is no increase in Lust value for Kate via Teasing...
Have you tried to earn 'Lust' points in the Service/Caress scenes?
Or maybe you have been maxed 'Lust' level?

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
Have you tried to earn 'Lust' points in the Service/Caress scenes?
Or maybe you have been maxed 'Lust' level?
Nvm, the Service/Caress scene works, I just didnt have enough pts to access them and forget that I didn't need Lust points for them to work.

Reactions: Waifston
2.60 star(s) 121 Votes