Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
The renders and animations are excellent. The POV perspective is a big positive, i always found it unappealing in honey select models how the babes are all hot and the male is just some generic ass asian kid, no offense. The POV fixes that. I will definetly support you Waifston.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
What kind of bug you have encountered? Where you have been stuck?
Thanks for answering Waifston. Please don't mistake my eager to see some action for lack of love for this game. Which I do love! I really like all the characters... You are pushing all my buttons, and those that critique saying that they want smaller boobs... Don't listen to them! If they don't like it they just have to find another game :)

I am not sure if it is a bug, but when I am with mother superior, dialog options indicate
"Servant of the church" and two levels, and the other is something similar to "management of the church"

When I click management, it always goes to error screen, but if I hit ignore it just continues the dialog as if I had done something and conversation ends. Then, if I click the servant option, any of the levels it says that I have to reach that level... But I don't really know how, or if it is even possible in this update.

Last edited:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The renders and animations are excellent. The POV perspective is a big positive, i always found it unappealing in honey select models how the babes are all hot and the male is just some generic ass asian kid, no offense. The POV fixes that. I will definetly support you Waifston.
Thank you :)

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Thanks for answering Waifston. Please don't mistake my eager to see some action for lack of love for this game. Which I do love! I really like all the characters... You are pushing all my buttons, and those that critique saying that they want smaller boobs... Don't listen to them! If they don't like it they just have to find another game :)

I am not sure if it is a bug, but when I am with mother superior, dialog options indicate
"Servant of the church" and two levels, and the other is something similar to "management of the church"

When I click management, it always goes to error screen, but if I hit ignore it just continues the dialog as if I had done something and conversation ends. Then, if I click the servant option, any of the levels it says that I have to reach that level... But I don't really know how, or if it is even possible in this update.
When you click "management of the church" it should open a book (screen) where you can level up.
What kind of error screen you have seen? Can you show me what is in the error screen?

Reactions: Budokai

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
When you click "management of the church" it should open a book (screen) where you can level up.
What kind of error screen you have seen? Can you show me what is in the error screen?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, I just started anew. And I would say the problem is not caused for using old saves

Last edited:

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
We really need some "more" interactions with the maid/mother if you know what i mean..... we got to see her so busty and sexy in the beginning then she just disappears forever like the avatar... cmon you cant do that....

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, I just started anew. And I would say the problem is not caused for using old saves
This error is probably caused by the 'с' letter in the 'covenant' folder name.
I'll fix it in the next installment.
Who is Grandma samantha do we have her in this update...?
She is MC's grandmother.
We really need some "more" interactions with the maid/mother if you know what i mean..... we got to see her so busty and sexy in the beginning then she just disappears forever like the avatar... cmon you cant do that....
Alice will back and you'll be have an option to build relationship with her.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Yno 90% of honey select games would garner a way bigger audience if they just had realistic tit sizes. Or atleast gave you the option to decrease them.
Yeah, there's a fuzzy line where you can make "big breasts" before it hits "cartoonishly huge melons" and you have to find the right side of it.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Waifston, I'm re-doing everything of the game(out of fear for bugs caused by different version's save-file)

and i noticed this typo(first time talking to Mother Elizabeth)

TYpo1 .png

You can either choose "You are" or "You were" (although the second option will sound weird because then i ask myself "Were? Did something change in her? She began to feel something different from "Grandma/Grandson kind of love?" Which is probably what MC would be thinking)

So yeah sorry for bothering, i love the game...maybe the lips of the characters are a bit too big/puffy(but it's fine) and MC's penis is only long and not proportionate to his thickness feels like a hot-dog with wavy contour (very funny looking XD)

Reactions: darlic

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
typo n°2 Waifston in the Elena's flashback

TYpo1 .png

i don't see a verb in this sentence

just a general hint: use Grammarly(it's basically a program or browser-extension that autocorrects you) if you're a non-native English speaker like me, it really helps and you can choose between: US-English, UK-English, Canadian-English and Australian English

^^ sorry for being a grammar nazi...i'm in a mood XD (at least i'm doing it for free XD)

Reactions: Kinderfeld

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
You can use a free version of either Grammarly or Ginger for a cleanup pass to catch little things like that. The pay version of both tends to dig deep into sentence structure, agreement and consistency in tone. I use them for projects I don't send onto my editor.

• Love
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This is the last typo i'll post, bc i feel like i'm becoming annoying as hell

TYpo1 .png

I guess the sentence supposed to be: My first piano, what made me learn about the magic of music

(i mean if it's her first piano, i guess it's implied that it was also her first time doing something related to music...or so i'm guessing)

TYpo1 .png
Meanwhile, this sentence doesn't have any sense...i mean i understand it...but it feels like a global statement(like seeing a Van Gogh's painting ruined by vandals so the whole world is outraged bc of the act of vandalism) rather than a sentence about Elena's personal sadness about the piano's conditions.
I would write it as "Such a shame to see it in this condition" (but "condition" it's a word a bit too extreme for this situation...it's just a piano covered in dust, it's not broken or half-burned...also if she cares so much about it, she could clean it herself before the events with MC...and this can imply that either she doesn't really care about the piano or that she is willingly keeping it dusty so she could use it to punish students by forcing them to clean it)

PS: I'm genuinely trying to help, not to mock or insult you, i really like this game ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
THX! (bed english) thanks for Dev! I's a good update!
But, can someone help me? I have last pic in galery of all girls closed, no last, just one of them, each. Im doing samething wrong, or it just depends on the choice, or?
thanks in advance!

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
This error is probably caused by the 'с' letter in the 'covenant' folder name.
I'll fix it in the next installment.
So you will not release a hotfix? Bummer, is there any way the variable can be modified so we can see the scenes? Or there are none associated?

Mafjozi

Sep 16, 2018
Whats with the mega these days in android,50% of the links i try to download,it redirects me to a web page not available,is this problem with mega or just the links.

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes