PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
The engrish needs improvement. And it seems like all the good things will come in 0.4, when will it drop idk. This game is in development for around 2 years already? And there's not much content. Though I can definitely say I'm glad there's a heavy focus on milfs and impregnation (in the future probably) and it's hot af.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
So you will not release a hotfix? Bummer, is there any way the variable can be modified so we can see the scenes? Or there are none associated?
Copy to the game root folder, but I can not be sure if it's help.

Reactions: Budokai

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I would be nice if there was some way to check at what level you are with a woman. I'm also not sure how to gain lust points with Melissa, none of the teasing/foreplay options seem to give any points towards it.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Yeah I just found it, never realised the phone has more options. By the way, why has Bianca two lines for lust? It says she's aroused and neutral for me.

D

Deleted member 1921707

This game is pretty good but needs work especially on the spelling and grammar. The graphics are decent but not the best or the worst I've seen in a lot of adult games that I've played. Definitely needs more content and events to happen.

Kind of annoying the dev has put in the option for sex with the different characters when it's not even available yet. In fact, a lot of the options shouldn't even be on there if you can't even act upon them. Kind of a waste of time.

From previous posts on here it looks like the game has been around for awhile now. Hope the dev keeps up with it and puts a lot more content to make it a really great game.

After playing this game for awhile and to be perfectly honest it's kind of a waste of time. You can't take any of the women on dates yet. You can't have sex with any of them. The grind to make money is a pain. It you haven't played it yet I would wait at least 2 to 3 updates or more depending how fast the dev brings out updates. With the lack of content hopefully he can keep his patrons to keep the game afloat.

I wish him all the best and maybe in another 3 months I might come back to try the game again if it's still around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This game is pretty good but needs work especially on the spelling and grammar. The graphics are decent but not the best or the worst I've seen in a lot of adult games that I've played. Definitely needs more content and events to happen.

Kind of annoying the dev has put in the option for sex with the different characters when it's not even available yet. In fact, a lot of the options shouldn't even be on there if you can't even act upon them. Kind of a waste of time.

From previous posts on here it looks like the game has been around for awhile now. Hope the dev keeps up with it and puts a lot more content to make it a really great game.
Also, the grammar was there for a while...and in this very page we gave hints and suggestions for a program that helps with the grammar (i'm using it right now XD)

D

Deleted member 1921707

Also, the grammar was there for a while...and in this very page we gave hints and suggestions for a program that helps with the grammar (i'm using it right now XD)
Heck, even I would be willing to help with the spelling and grammar for free if that would help. I don't know what kind of programs are out there for non native English speakers, but there are a lot of games I've played recently with poor spelling and grammar.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Heck, even I would be willing to help with the spelling and grammar for free if that would help. I don't know what kind of programs are out there for non native English speakers, but there are a lot of games I've played recently with poor spelling and grammar.
i use Grammarly, with UK-English u.u so people can guess i'm European XD

yeah, read above, maybe i was unpolite to show off grammar errors in public..btw i found more of them tonight/today but I'll keep them to myself, sorry Waifston if i somehow annoyed you ç_ç

Reactions: Ra0t

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
She is MC's grandmother.
:LOL::LOL: Very informative man. Let me put my question in other way I was asking about grandma Samantha because i did not see any one by this name when i played the game so I was under a confusion whether i missed something, I always unpack the game before playing it and from system.rpy i came to know about this character and some others also and what actually I meant to ask was is there going to be Grandma incest in future updates since the next update 0.4 will be focused on Alice/Mom
from which update we can expect Grandma . Are you planning to introduce her after Alice or a slight introduction will be there in next updates...

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope the dev will at least consider adding in the m.c's aunts two from the mother's side of the family and one from his father's side of the family. it would be awesome if the the would add in female secret service agent or f.B.I agent plus a female cartel boss as options or make up something of the same rank .

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I hope the dev will at least consider adding in the m.c's aunts two from the mother's side of the family and one from his father's side of the family. it would be awesome if the the would add in female secret service agent or f.B.I agent plus a female cartel boss as options or make up something of the same rank .
let's develop the characters that are already present first...too many characters and this game goes to hell like many others before this one

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
let's develop the characters that are already present first...too many characters and this game goes to hell like many others before this one
:FacePalm: I never said the dev had to add them in right this moment.1st it was only suggestion [2nd ]I meant if and when the dev thought it might work in the game .

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
I have the mega downloader but it doesn't capture the download because
Mega got slick and changed their links, but we can edit them back so they still work. DO NOT TRY TO COPY EITHER OF MY EXAMPLE LINKS THEY CONTAIN SPACES AND WILL NOT WORK.

This is the false link it will show you: https:// mega.nz/file/S801xAAS#yW3Q TrhwvNgCayJKiKvvtC0Nv3dFJ2O8codMI1XwpAs

You need to edit that link so it looks more like this: https:// mega.nz/#!S801xAAS!yW3Q TrhwvNgCayJKiKvvtC0Nv3dFJ2O8codMI1XwpAs

Two sections to change, "file/" changes to "#!" and the second pound sign after AAS in the link "#" changes to "!"

Do this from now on with mega links to rofl at their attempt to stop us. Use a VPN though, who knows what's next in their attempts to stop the flood.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i finally caught up with the update...it's decent, small but decent, and i already talked about the grammar ^^ i found more errors, most of them are with Elena and her flashbacks...i really recommend to install Grammarly and write stuff in that program ^^

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes