x_man

Dec 18, 2017
where are the save files i look for them in renpy folder but there was no folder under the name of unlimited pleasure!

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
Looking forward for the next update looks like the next update is about sex. Also what is the fastest way to earn money?

Jul 15, 2017
Yeah, there's a fuzzy line where you can make "big breasts" before it hits "cartoonishly huge melons" and you have to find the right side of it.
As someone who in general prefer Small (not Flat) and Medium Sized Tits it's especially bad. Don't get me wrong, based on what kind character it is, and how well it fits the rest of her body, i'm open to Big Tits too, but i really can't deal if they overdo it and make them as big as "cow utters". Worst thing for me is however if it's about "Fanwork" to Characters of Videogames / Movies / Series which i like... in that i really prefer to keep them the original size.

Topic:
I've a question before i download / try this Game. Is it only oral or can have sex with this girls as well?

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Pretty sure it's oral only right now, though its been a month since I played. With all the craziness since then, my memory may be failing. I don't recall penetration and I'm pretty sure I would remember that (in all facets of life).

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Pretty sure it's oral only right now, though its been a month since I played. With all the craziness since then, my memory may be failing. I don't recall penetration and I'm pretty sure I would remember that (in all facets of life).
Nope, you remember perfectly...for now it's all about oral stuff and kissing(and milking bc one character has milk-tits)

Ire'el

Aug 5, 2017
Hey Waifston, don't know if you're willing but could you list the Honey Select mods you use and the girl's character cards?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
technically it's step-incest and foster-incest

like MC may bang the maid(supposed to be the mother) and MC's childhood's friend(who pretty much breastfeed him in a few occasion when he was a baby)(<-- similar to MythicManor btw)
well it's not the incest i expected but i'm satisfied so

Mar 18, 2019
Waifston, again - very good job on v. 0.3.0 - wonderful animations included, great new renders. I have to admit, that i start new game just to enjoy the whole story again. Can't wait for 0.4.0 (and i will start over again). Thank you for your work and dedication.

P.S. Love the footjob animation :devilish::love:(y)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Waifston, again - very good job on v. 0.3.0 - wonderful animations included, great new renders. I have to admit, that i start new game just to enjoy the whole story again. Can't wait for 0.4.0 (and i will start over again). Thank you for your work and dedication.

P.S. Love the footjob animation :devilish::love:(y)
i did the same...also bc i wanted to avoid possible bugs XD like uncompatible saves XD

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes