robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I honestly don't know what the issue behind this. Game is 100% clean I can guarantee you that for sure.
I wish I could help but I don't know how.
How can you guarantee anything given that Virus Total says you've got malaware in your exe?
Go ahead put your executable on the site and let it analize it for you.

Direct CPU clock access?? To my knowledge only Overclocking Software requires access to that, and by access I mean you have to literally agree that you can't sue the developer once your cpu or gpu is fried. Something else that requires Direct CPU clock access? Crypto Currency Mining Software. And malaware viruses.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
How can you guarantee anything given that Virus Total says you've got malaware in your exe?

Direct CPU clock access?? Now why would an .EXE of any kind try to get access to the overclock frequency of a cpu?
That is pure malaware.

You must not even be aware that the PC used to work on this game is compromised. Either that or someone's lying.
Download any game off this website with the same engine and check it on virus total, see it doesn't come up with anything of the sort.

If there's nothing wrong with your exe then why not submit it to Symantec and other AV providers and file false positive claims with them. It's free and takes 2 minutes.
Of those engines that detect the main exe as a malware, only 2 can be considered reliable... So there is a 2:x ratio of false-positiveness (where X is much bigger than 2)
Moreover, direct-clock-access means absolutely nothing. Surely a hypothetical malware would get nothing by altering CPU's clock, provided that the Operative System grants that type of access in the first place.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

Direct CPU clock access?? To my knowledge only Overclocking Software requires access to that, and by access I mean you have to literally agree that you can't sue the developer once your cpu or gpu is fried. Something else that requires Direct CPU clock access? Crypto Currency Mining Software. And malaware viruses.
I'm currently making a new build of my game but with a default icon, once I'll finish I'll send exe file here.
Check this :

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

With attached icon file :

Without icon file :

You can see difference by yourself, I have uploaded both of them here :

It appears to be that I'm not the only one who have encountered this, check this topic here :

You can scan ANY other Renpy games exe. file in the VirusTotal, you'll get the same results as I did with without icon file.

Last edited:

gromit6

May 11, 2017
With attached icon file :

Without icon file :

You can see difference by yourself, I have uploaded both of them here :
Mega
It appears to be that I'm not the only one who have encountered this, check this topic here :

You can scan ANY other Renpy games exe. file in the VirusTotal, you'll get the same resules as I did with without icon.
but with _1.exe my avira does not lock anything

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I am hopping for three things for this game [1st]the player chooses the relationship with the maid/mom at the beginning of the game so the story would make more sens instead of hiding it in a code after the player does the interdiction's [2] The dev starts adding the mothers story line [3] the m.c starts tapping the lady's. .

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Game got animated sex scenes? Well that's someting new tho :D BTW 114 animation for just this version or all version include first relaise?

May 6, 2017
I am hopping for three things for this game [1st]the player chooses the relationship with the maid/mom at the beginning of the game so the story would make more sens instead of hiding it in a code after the player does the interdiction's [2] The dev starts adding the mothers story line [3] the m.c starts tapping the lady's. .
Regarding what you mentioned before about our now maid mother, I am quite worried about her because the next version 0.4 is supposed to start the
possibility of finally having sex with the ladies, but our mother is far behind in terms of development and content compared to the others

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
You have to type this in the Notebook Console.
Console Location : (Notebook > Options > Console).

On the other hand, you can do this in the Renpy console as well, if you type this :
$ true_love = True
Just started a new game and selected EXTRAS instead of Options, as it goes away once you select anything else.

Oct 8, 2018
Lookin at the caps I thought this game would be right up my alley but I lose boner power everytime the MC calls out for his mommy during sex. I like the incest genre as much as the next guy but who wants to play a game where the MC talks and acts like a 9year old.
The broken engrish is also a tad annoying but its to be expected I guess

Furthermore I also had no idea what "smegma" was but its essentially dick oil and Alice seems to like it which makes me not like her

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
How do you trigger the flash back scene's.
Its depends on what Flashback story you want to see.
For Alice's, you have enter a special code in the Notebook's console and visit her room in the MC house.
For the rest of the cast, Flashback story it's a part of character introduction.
Is there sex in this yet?
Not yet.
This is the last update without sex scenes, all updates after 0.3 will be fully focused on the sex scenes + new Relationship level.

Reactions: Macgamer

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
So next will be 0.4 finally or there will be intermediate updates?

It is actually kind of enerving to have the options and the message "planned for 0.4" constantly...

Btw,in this update, are we supposed to achieve the level I and level II mentioned when talking with the mother superior? When I work for the church it always crashes but I luckily can ignore... However I don't seem to advance in that plot.... I am kinda lost in the progression of the game...

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Extremely nice update, Very good renders and animations specially the scenes with Bianca also Alice keep it up man I am extremely happy with your game because in your game characters comes straight to the point ( lewd scenes) no teasing.A liitle bit of teasing is there but that is quite fine because of the scenes you get in game this game is standing up to its title unlimited pleasure.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
So next will be 0.4 finally or there will be intermediate updates?
Of course there will be intermediate updates, 0.3.1, 0.3.2 and etc.
All these updates will be fully focused on the sex scenes.
It is actually kind of enerving to have the options and the message "planned for 0.4" constantly...
Yes, I can understand that. With the 0.3 I wanted to fully finish all the characters backstories, correct scenes and dialogues, tweak the Diary, prepare the game for new levels, interactions and features.
Btw,in this update, are we supposed to achieve the level I and level II mentioned when talking with the mother superior? When I work for the church it always crashes but I luckily can ignore... However I don't seem to advance in that plot.... I am kinda lost in the progression of the game...
What kind of bug you have encountered? Where you have been stuck?

Reactions: Budokai

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Extremely nice update, Very good renders and animations specially the scenes with Bianca also Alice keep it up man I am extremely happy with your game because in your game characters comes straight to the point ( lewd scenes) no teasing.A liitle bit of teasing is there but that is quite fine because of the scenes you get in game this game is standing up to its title unlimited pleasure.
Thank you for feedback.

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes