frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
So if the male MC has sex with the futa does that come under the gay tag or is that covered by the futa/trans tag? And is she an actual futa have both a pussy and a dick?

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Glad to see it's avoidable, but does "avoidable" mean an option for a character to be changed/altered, or is it to omit the character and/or interactions with the character altogether? I'd prefer the latter, but my personal preference isn't really important, I'm just asking.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
somebody spoil me who's the futa/trans character i wanna know if im running the other direction or if im going to be salivating all over her

Apr 14, 2021
was very concerned when I noticed the 'alter view' for the young ashely, was immensely amused by what showed up, had a solid cackle over it, well done and thanks for concerning me for nothing lol

Reactions: blkcrow820

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Unnatural Instinct [v0.4] [Merizmare] crunched

Original Size PC*: 1,83 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 149 MB - Unnatural_Instinct-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 134 MB - Unnatural_Instinct-0.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~8,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's some tight crunch!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

sampikinpax

Jun 3, 2021
I love milf games but sorry the mom has a child's face .... but overall the models are very well made and the game is not bad

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is the neighbors husband called like the mc (as in $MCNAME) or is that one of those happy little coincidences?

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
Can't open the last image in the gallery, I went through the game 3 times doing every option. Does anyone know how to open this last 1?

Gallery.jpg

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Story is carbon copy of like 10 other games around here.

But models are sooo hot that I barely care about story lol. One of the best (if not the best) character models. Loving it.

edit: scenes are top notch as well. Liked humorous part too.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546
3.60 star(s) 39 Votes