Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello
I've played through the game 3 times now but couldn't find any Futa/Trans.
Where should it be or who should it be.
Please advise.
Thanks

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
where can i download this game in russian? I downloaded it on this site where there is this game
but there, for some reason, they always write something damaged and it’s not possible to install the game ((((where can I download it with the Russian language, who can tell me? :unsure: :(

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
Hello
I've played through the game 3 times now but couldn't find any Futa/Trans.
Where should it be or who should it be.
Please advise.
Thanks
i don't think it's actually in the game yet, only in the gallery.

Last edited:

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
I enjoyed the game. Renders look great. I love Ashley's booty! Still need to work on the translation though. Also looking forward to Gabby content.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Khae

Jun 24, 2020
The story is fun, the renders are great. Only big drawback is that the MC is infuriatingly assanine and bipolar. Totally squimish about nudity around his sister and mom to the point he seems to be going up for pope, but trying to drag a girl he met five minutes ago into a hotelroom and naive, not grasping innuendo, to the point he shows the mental insight of a 3 year old who misses 5 references to a kitty in a row. No idea why he considers himself an alpha male, he is such a total wimp around his family. If you can overlook that you totally do NOT want to identify with the MC, it is a great game.

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1683240780517.png The characters are beautiful. BUT. Mom for 30 - 35 years. Looks like the same age 20 years... :unsure: :( "but it's all at the discretion of the developer";)no offense.. just criticism.:)

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
No idea why he considers himself an alpha male, he is such a total wimp around his family. If you can overlook that you totally do NOT want to identify with the MC,
That is almost every single game on this website to download. They all are pathetic dbags that never ever do or say what anybody with half a brain says and it is really old! It is ridiculous how anyone could be so much of a wimp and coward in a ton of these mc's scripts and if they are bbasing off their lives they need to hang it up and stop doing anything! Be a pet for some dumb Butch brtoad!
The models are the only reason to try this cause Game......... This is no game Just rubbish and women to hope to fuck! Not choose but you njust do! Choices, Not Here Just a ton of yapping and a strange stalker lil sister seems people find her adorable(yuck) who you are forced to share a room with and be stuck with her in way too much of the content so far! If she was the other sis I would vbe happier, but really I would have took the mom up on her offer and her bed only sorrry not at all sorry. Ill take the time with stalker and if it all been with mommy its good not retarded! Why force this scenario with her but maybe give us a choice to stay or with the 2 way better girls? She is the last chick I want to see with every other female you don't get nearly enough. The older sis is hot, the mom and her way too much tits is hot still along with many others and every time we enter that room the shit is worse every time you're back there! I wish for an actual choice?!?!! I thought finally I could and would be able to choose who I want to do something at all with or deny and NOT have to be forced to sit and be completely bored and slowly start to ruin and quit before the actual good lookin models that I am only into and why I even still download this plotless mess but will it pay off to give it more time? I will puke if one more person talks about the stalker/obsessed bitch so thirsty and desperate she begs to see and touch his cock? Like why and who buys this as being adorable? She is border line twisted mess & I dont wanna have to see her shit period and hope that at some point this dev will start giving direct yes or no paths with who and what we want to see and leave her or whoever out. You would easily think that this way of crteating would vbe with the overall structure or style in the game you are making cause not all wiull want what you give even if you are the one who made the game with this it does not mean do what others want or think but give them your content like you make but with option they dont have to see, not change anything just less seeing that one thing. Ya would think it would be or at least should be one of the many automatic topics and ideas a dev and the content they make. But What do I know, I just click click click
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
That is almost every single game on this website to download. They all are pathetic dbags that never ever do or say what anybody with half a brain says and it is really old! It is ridiculous how anyone could be so much of a wimp and coward in a ton of these mc's scripts and if they are bbasing off their lives they need to hang it up and stop doing anything! Be a pet for some dumb Butch brtoad!
The models are the only reason to try this cause Game......... This is no game Just rubbish and women to hope to fuck! Not choose but you njust do! Choices, Not Here Just a ton of yapping and a strange stalker lil sister seems people find her adorable(yuck) who you are forced to share a room with and be stuck with her in way too much of the content so far! If she was the other sis I would vbe happier, but really I would have took the mom up on her offer and her bed only sorrry not at all sorry. Ill take the time with stalker and if it all been with mommy its good not retarded! Why force this scenario with her but maybe give us a choice to stay or with the 2 way better girls? She is the last chick I want to see with every other female you don't get nearly enough. The older sis is hot, the mom and her way too much tits is hot still along with many others and every time we enter that room the shit is worse every time you're back there! I wish for an actual choice?!?!! I thought finally I could and would be able to choose who I want to do something at all with or deny and NOT have to be forced to sit and be completely bored and slowly start to ruin and quit before the actual good lookin models that I am only into and why I even still download this plotless mess but will it pay off to give it more time? I will puke if one more person talks about the stalker/obsessed bitch so thirsty and desperate she begs to see and touch his cock? Like why and who buys this as being adorable? She is border line twisted mess & I dont wanna have to see her shit period and hope that at some point this dev will start giving direct yes or no paths with who and what we want to see and leave her or whoever out. You would easily think that this way of crteating would vbe with the overall structure or style in the game you are making cause not all wiull want what you give even if you are the one who made the game with this it does not mean do what others want or think but give them your content like you make but with option they dont have to see, not change anything just less seeing that one thing. Ya would think it would be or at least should be one of the many automatic topics and ideas a dev and the content they make. But What do I know, I just click click click
View attachment 2596979 View attachment 2596982 View attachment 2596984

buff

May 29, 2017
Not sure if this has been reported but it seems anytime the letters "mas" appear they get replaced with "MM."
I've seen this happen with the words "master" and "masturbate" be replaced by "MMter" and "MMturbate" respectively.

View attachment 2592853
Usually when you see stuff like that it's because a dev decide to rename a variable and did a global find and replace without taking the time to figure out regex, or just being careful. It's annoying, but should only be a one-time thing.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Usually, when you see stuff like that, it's because a dev decide to rename a variable and did a global find and replace without taking the time to figure out regex or just being careful. It's annoying, but should only be a one-time thing.
The dialogue is being cleaned up. you should see an improvement all around.

Reactions: buff

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Top tier game because of the models, except the mom which is average at best and also doesn't fit with the way other characters look. Too cartoonish or something like that . Funny dialogues is a huge plus+++. I really enjoyed the tect in this one

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes