Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL, so the cheeseburger is unhealthy, but the bacon eggs, and sausages are ok.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Dear Dev, Merizmare , I have a small doubt.
What happened to mom? I mean, the MC's supposed to be gone for only a year, mom seems to have a big change more caring... maybe I should say more corrupt? The sisters also seem to have some changes but I am more intrigued by mom.
Whatever, the question is something happened with the family when the MC was not there? something that made them change so much? any NTR in the shadows?
I'm not a fan of this genre if there is something like that hidden that will be revealed in the future of the game, you can say it, I don't want details... I don't want to ruin the story for others, I'm just trying to avoid a bad moment with an NTR surprise.
If there are other reasons that have nothing to do with it and will be explained in the future or even if there is no explanation and there is only that change because the developer wanted it that way. Well, I'm fine with that.

e917.jpg

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
LOL, so the cheeseburger is unhealthy, but the bacon eggs, and sausages are ok.
Bacon and eggs are healthier than a cheeseburger. Sausage, it depends on the ingredients. Of course, anything not in moderation is bad for you.

Just started playing this game. It has potential but the Engrish is pretty bad in spots. One thing I completely agree with, FedEx is the worst package carrier service in the entire world. Although, in the game, the MC blames those who ordered the package, when it is those who shipped the package that are to blame for using FedExtraWorthless.

Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
It has potential but the Engrish is pretty bad in spots.
just released a patch(0.4.1) to fix this.

I don't know many womens who cook breakfast like that
You are right, i fix it.

Will there be a chance to avoid Ruby?
Yes.
Whatever, the question is something happened with the family when the MC was not there? something that made them change so much? any NTR in the shadows?
Not only explain, but I will show you why these events have started now, and I will also show some scenes explaining why mom is not dating wich anyone, and her motives. But for that we will have to wait. This is not NTR, there will be no such thing in this game.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
UnnaturalInstinct-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Merizmare

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Unnatural Instinct [v0.4.1] [Merizmare]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Not only explain, but I will show you why these events have started now, and I will also show some scenes explaining why mom is not dating wich anyone, and her motives. But for that we will have to wait. This is not NTR, there will be no such thing in this game.
drugs? brainwashing? MC isnt actualy her kid and she needs a man?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Came for the incest, but staying for Sophie who will be my queen. Hopefully a healthy dose of Netori is in the plans.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Whatever, the question is something happened with the family when the MC was not there? something that made them change so much?
drugs? brainwashing? MC isnt actualy her kid and she needs a man?
If I remember correctly, it was implied at some point that the neighbour is some kind of pharmacist that was responsible for a big event (I believe it was some kinda massive orgy or something) in another town before moving there. So I believe that drugs is the answer.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thank god for Charlie otherwise this would be the biggest blueball game ever.

Anyone know how I missed these 2 images, I used the walkthrough mod.
screenshot0047.png

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I really enjoy this game refreshing to have the mom and little sister being the ones who want to sleep with the MC from the get go. Nice that its the MC that needs convicing and not the other way around.

All the girls range from hot to drop dead gorgeous the only complaint i have is in agreement the mom looks too young.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Thank god for Charlie otherwise this would be the biggest blueball game ever.

Anyone know how I missed these 2 images, I used the walkthrough mod.
View attachment 2604958
Missing scenes are caused by decisions you made. The one in the left lower corner for example is missed, if you follow the walkthrough in the bathroom scene. A different choice there gives you this scene. Not really hard to find out actually.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i just finished this for the first time. i have to say i like the humor and the models so far. but the mc is stupid and a major asshole.
yeah i hope that its not going to stay that way.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
View attachment 2607669 View attachment 2607670

If they're not blood relatives and he's adopted, then it's not incest.

Game either needs a patch to make it incest or dev needs to make it so we define whether they're blood related or not.
I forgot about this, is it supposed to be true incest or is he meant to be adopted. If he is meant to be adopted it makes it weird he is so against banging his family. Especially when his mom and baby sis are throwing themselves at him.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I forgot about this, is it supposed to be true incest or is he meant to be adopted. If he is meant to be adopted it makes it weird he is so against banging his family. Especially when his mom and baby sis are throwing themselves at him.
i guess its meant to be real but he didnt want to get problems with that so he said that in the first scene. after that its not mentoined again and they all talk like real family with eachother. if you know how to change text in renpy you could easyly delete it and you are good to go without needing a patch.

Reactions: snakeplisskin
3.60 star(s) 39 Votes