Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
"Not related by blood" he said.

Such a turn off
This phrase got here by mistake, I'm just too lazy to rebuild the game for such a small thing, I'll remove it in the next update.
When are the planned updates?
I plan on releasing updates every 3-4 months.
Hi @Merizmare, I'm sorry to bother you, but I would like to ask if you maybe have future plans to publish Unnatural Instinct on Steam too (with due and necessary accommodations where needed)?
I don't really know what to say, I'll like to do it, but there will be things in the game that Steam definitely won't approve of, so I don't know.

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
how in the game is the futa stage open?! I played the game full time but never saw the same scenes.. is there a foot scene in the game? :unsure:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
how in the game is the futa stage open?! I played the game full time but never saw the same scenes.. is there a foot scene in the game? :unsure:
I don't remember any foot scenes, and the trans/girl hasn't really featured much in the game yet

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
yo dev, any plans for replay gallery in the future to re watch the steamy , sex scenes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
just released a patch(0.4.1) to fix this.

You are right, i fix it.

Yes.

Not only explain, but I will show you why these events have started now, and I will also show some scenes explaining why mom is not dating wich anyone, and her motives. But for that we will have to wait. This is not NTR, there will be no such thing in this game.
Please don't tell me the Mom is Lesbian/Bi

Reactions: EJW
3.60 star(s) 39 Votes