Bozzlee

Apr 30, 2022
This game is fire!
The animations is top tier!
The only thing that kinda annoys me is MC bid ass eyes! They look a little bit creepy.
But other then that, it's a very good game. Keep it up

Так держать, братишка. Продолжай

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Great animations and renders Merizmare
The milfs and the sister's girlfriend are the hottest. Also cant wait to see that futa character that was mentioned but we havent seen
keep it up with the good work

Reactions: snow123789456

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i hope avoiding the futa means FUTA/normal woman....i pray for the normal women

Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
i hope avoiding the futa
In 0.5 you will have the option to choose between two parallel universes, where Nelly will be a ordinary girl or a trans girl.
If you choose the universe where Nelly is a ordinary girl, you won't see any more references to dick except of course yours.
But if you choose Nelly as a trance, then the space-time continuum may collapse and here I'm not quite sure if your ass will remain intact.
42ece852-49d9-4b3c-b855-9f4400f440da — копия.png
By the way, now I’m sure that I will be ready to show you 0.5 on September 10th.
But there's some bad news: due to the addition of the option to choose Nelly's gender, old saves will either not work at all or will not work correctly, so you will have to start a new game.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
In 0.5 you will have the option to choose between two parallel universes, where Nelly will be a ordinary girl or a trans girl.
If you choose the universe where Nelly is a ordinary girl, you won't see any more references to dick except of course yours.
But if you choose Nelly as a trance, then the space-time continuum may collapse and here I'm not quite sure if your ass will remain intact.
View attachment 2911128
By the way, now I’m sure that I will be ready to show you 0.5 on September 10th.
But there's some bad news: due to the addition of the option to choose Nelly's gender, old saves will either not work at all or will not work correctly, so you will have to start a new game.
cool decision better is that you can have the girl instead the trans/futa...go the way how you like better (y) Thanks for this choice to have

sazaar

May 2, 2017
Thanks for the exact release date. It's nice to see a responsible developer. Good luck with your release and fewer bugs in your game!!!

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
This game looks very nice.
Like, no questions to graphics and animations, calling them "amazing" is understatement.
Setup is nothing new, but it does not need to be as long as it delivers a good background story.
It's a little strange that girls are throwing themselves at mc all at once, maybe a little more of background stories like Ashley's be good to fill this gap in the story.
Pretty nice writing, also, devs have a very good sense of humor. :D

It's going to be a non-discussible 5* to me with 1-2 more updates of this quality. )

Btw, something is not right with the ingame link to the , it seems I cannot access game's page for some reason. Is it broken?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Unnatural Instinct [v0.5] [Merizmare]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Well, finished the game. And it was fun to play. The engrish is there, but it's already mentioned from the dev her/himself. Looking forward to the next update.

Since the game has so far no music itself I've made a quick Mod for that while playing the game

Sept. 10, 2023
New game version v0.5 is out
I check it as soon as possible
Hurry up damn it. It's 1:30am and I can't sleep until I play this game....

Just kidding. Love the work you do KoGa, Keep it up and will be here when you get it done..

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes