salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
In 0.5 you will have the option to choose between two parallel universes, where Nelly will be a ordinary girl or a trans girl.
If you choose the universe where Nelly is a ordinary girl, you won't see any more references to dick except of course yours.
But if you choose Nelly as a trance, then the space-time continuum may collapse and here I'm not quite sure if your ass will remain intact.
View attachment 2911128
By the way, now I’m sure that I will be ready to show you 0.5 on September 10th.
But there's some bad news: due to the addition of the option to choose Nelly's gender, old saves will either not work at all or will not work correctly, so you will have to start a new game.
Great. I Choice Trans Nelly For Sure.
I Hope to See She Fuck Other Characters. Especially MC Family. lol

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
UnnaturalInstinct-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ruffuss

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
In 0.5 you will have the option to choose between two parallel universes, where Nelly will be a ordinary girl or a trans girl.
If you choose the universe where Nelly is a ordinary girl, you won't see any more references to dick except of course yours.
But if you choose Nelly as a trance, then the space-time continuum may collapse and here I'm not quite sure if your ass will remain intact.
View attachment 2911128
By the way, now I’m sure that I will be ready to show you 0.5 on September 10th.
But there's some bad news: due to the addition of the option to choose Nelly's gender, old saves will either not work at all or will not work correctly, so you will have to start a new game.
Merizmare, I think you are hitting a grand slam with this game. Your art, animations, and story are fantastic. The women and girls are so beautiful. I love the option of having Nelly as a trans, and I love her as a trans. Don't let the whiners and phobies make you change the game you want to make. Remember, this is your game and you are putting in the blood sweat, and tears to make it, not them. They are on a free ride. You be you, and you do your thing. You won't please everybody, so please, be yourself, and the ones who don't like it, they can find another game.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
View attachment 2911128
I enjoyed the update. I will keep a save for both versions but if you do add scenes where the mc is...the bottom, I hope you will make that optional as well.
The scene wit MC putting Kelly in her place was satisfying. I would have liked them to come to a more amicable solution, rather than one of them exerting force over the other but damn, I definitely enjoyed lashing back out at her.

Last edited:

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
wow this game is a master piece really well made loved it especially that we have a choice in being dominant or submissive personally i chose sub but everyone to there own also the mom is actively trying to seduce him with here is a really nice and refreshing tutch i just hope we get a root where the mom is dominant

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
eh... you need to adjust the color of the text depending on the background. it's hard to read in some areas.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Is the anal tag there because 1 girl took it up the ass in 1 scene, or is it a recurring theme with all/most of the girls?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The scene wit MC putting Kelly in her place was satisfying. I would have liked them to come to a more amicable solution, rather than one of them exerting force over the other but damn, I definitely enjoyed lashing back out at her.
I really didn't like it. But I like the other option even less. So of the two options I don't like either.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino
3.60 star(s) 39 Votes