MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
great update!
cant wait for some sex scenes with the teacher, Nellie and Sophie :devilish:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm loving this game, thank you for your efforts and please continue, ignore the complainers, you're doing just fine. I love Ashley's big eyes, I have a thing for big beautiful eyes. I love the X-ray vision thing, I sure hope some sex starts soon. I want to get a good look at the pussies of these women. I'm not done with this version yet.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
shit had me laughin when the sis says "you just fucked my girlfriend" and homeboy jus calls her quen of bitches and doesn't understand why she's pressed lmao. Bro basically cucked a family member and he doesn't know why she's mad

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Generally not that into games where you have sexual relations with almost every character, but I'm actually more interested in some of the side characters more than some of the main ones, so for that I salute you dev for not adding harem in the tags :p Edit: As some people mentioned in the reviews, would be great to have the option of picking which characters you want to proceed with, even the main ones (I've yet to play a game that does the latter though).

Last edited:
Reactions: Werner von Hass

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
In 0.5 you will have the option to choose between two parallel universes, where Nelly will be a ordinary girl or a trans girl.
If you choose the universe where Nelly is a ordinary girl, you won't see any more references to dick except of course yours.
But if you choose Nelly as a trance, then the space-time continuum may collapse and here I'm not quite sure if your ass will remain intact.
View attachment 2911128
By the way, now I’m sure that I will be ready to show you 0.5 on September 10th.
But there's some bad news: due to the addition of the option to choose Nelly's gender, old saves will either not work at all or will not work correctly, so you will have to start a new game.
can you confirm that the futa is only FoM or MoF, if there is FoM only futa content we should report the post for the mods to add the gay tag

Reb3i98

Nov 16, 2022
The game is good, but the update is small. There are no new relationships. I hope you make new additions

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Not really keen on older sister & her girlfriend hope we will have the option to avoid both routes.
In reality the game gives few options, regarding the sister's girlfriend it doesn't give any. Regarding the sister, if you want femdom or maledom. I personally don't like either option.

Merizmare it would be nice to be able to avoid sister's girlfriend and sister sex scenes and relationship.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
How many Trans scenes are in this Game?
And There are more Trans scenes at future updates?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How many Trans scenes are in this Game?
And There are more Trans scenes at future updates?
None atm, was one in the image gallery, and it depends if you decide to make her trans/futa. And, there surely will be in the future, just not a whole lot of content with said character yet.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
3.60 star(s) 39 Votes