4.50 star(s) 53 Votes

AugustEsoterica

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2023
Thanks for updating the thread, and everyone else for checking out the game!

As for Sam and her trap status, I can assure you she isn't packing meat. What you're looking at is the mons pubis, or pubic mound, and the reason Sam's is visible is a combination of her incredible fitness and the skin tight dress she's wearing dipping hard around her pelvic joints.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
This shit is on point. With girls that hot it's going to be difficult to keep my attention off them, but the story seems interesting, and I like the MC so far. LOVE the personality on the younger one. So often the young one is always shy and quiet with a huge crush...Now she's crazy aggressive with a huge crush. Very nice and unexpected deviation.

May 13, 2019
I doubt the name really matters, probably just the project title and a random number generated by Ren'Py, but that's what it was originally. Anyone with a better understanding of Ren'Py feel free to correct me.
Code:
define config.save_directory = "UnravelingAugust-1652052172"
Small suggestion here with 0.2's release: when you want to make older saves incompatible with newer versions of the game, change this save directory name before you release a new version. Up to you how to do it, but consider iterating the number, or version it by adding "-0.2" at the end. This way new versions of the game won't let users try to load old incompatible saves and break the *shit* out of the gameplay. It'll also give you the ability to know where from to port saves between versions or even full seasons of the game like other developers have done.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

As for Sam and her trap status, I can assure you she isn't packing meat. What you're looking at is the mons pubis, or pubic mound, and the reason Sam's is visible is a combination of her incredible fitness and the skin tight dress she's wearing dipping hard around her pelvic joints.
This is good.
This is the way.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Not that I want to be "That Guy", because it honestly doesn't bother me in the slightest, but someone may want to add a "Graphic Violence" tag to this one before someone delicate gets all upset. You know, considering what happens to Frank... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
No scene for this update, Can't say not a little disappointed about that. :cautious:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

You know I saw that picture and that thought never even crossed my mind. But now that the idea is in my head, I dont think I'd even care. Her looks and personality are too hot to reject.

This was a great plot centered update. Just what kind of past does the MC have and what has he, unknowingly yet so brazenly stumbled into? I can't wait to see.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
does anyone having this screen bug ? and anyone know how to fix this ?
This happened with 4K images Ren'Py with some other games before. Typically, changing the renderer works: Press Shift G to bring up the menu, select specific renderer, normally the Force GLES2 Renderer works ( if not try the other one ) and restart the game.

If that doesn't work, then I don't know.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

Sorry for asking this odd question which probably was asked before. I did search but did not find conclusive answer. What is the actual intended relationship ( between Same & Lily ) that player can define at the start of the game, as per developer own vision? Not sure what is "intended" here mean, I want to know intended without the double quotes.

The game is meant to go on Patreon, so there won't be an incest patch (from me). Not that it would be difficult to do.
The feature I left in to define the relationship between Sam and Lily allows you to play the game as "intended". Take that as you will.
Normally this feature only presents in incest game but this game doesn't seems to be an incest game, right?

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Ryuji

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Normally this feature only presents in incest game but this game doesn't seems to be an incest game, right?
Thank you in advance.
You can set Lily & Sam to be sisters (seems designed for it), but the MC is not related - part of the background is that his mother died, father left, he went to live with his uncle and aunt, and Lily & Sam were his friends and the only people who felt like family to him. He feels like he was a fleeting stranger to them, so a family member wouldn't really fit the narrative, I feel.

4.50 star(s) 53 Votes