4.50 star(s) 54 Votes

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I'll keep this uncharacteristically short...
+ Love the plot.
+ Love the characters.
- Hate the effects. Way too cringey for their frequency. Or maybe the other way around... not sure there's a difference.
- Hate the "Developer" character. Nightmare-inducingly ugly motherfucker, and him interacting with the MC is a kind of 4th-wall-breaking I really hate to see. Nvm, mixed that up with another game...

Last edited:
Reactions: BTungsteno

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Bro, i already commit a 5* rating, but i still gotta say. Im f**cking love your humor and how you execute it in your game. Those conversations and interactions are just *chef kiss* best on all the game i've play on this site. Thank for the game and the hard work you spend making it. Keep up the good work and you are going to be big real soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AugustEsoterica

.RogueZero

Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
Game Developer
Feb 7, 2023
I do hope that in the future this game adds animations that compliment the artstyle

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
the game is realy good keep going

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
the game is great but man..... fix this screenshot0001.png

hanzofactory

Oct 18, 2020
Amazing game honestly. Exceeded my expectation with really good writing, I love the dialogue and the MC is shown to have a lot of character as a cynical and depressed / PTSD yet genuinely cheerful person. The female characters are also well-written and everything just feels very unique and flowing, and all the characters just kind of fit with each other.

I am seriously looking forward to the future of this game!

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
- Hate the "Developer" character. Nightmare-inducingly ugly motherfucker, and him interacting with the MC is a kind of 4th-wall-breaking I really hate to see.
I'm curious why you think Frank is a dev self-insert. I mean, of all the self-inserts I'd expect, choosing a stalker that everyone is likely to hate wouldn't be my choice.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes