4.50 star(s) 54 Votes

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
I found this update to be just fine. To a large extant I cannot understand the extreme reactions it is generating.
It's quite simple actually: A sudden shift of focus from sweet LIs to humiliation content.

We may disagree, but fact of the matter is most men just don't get a boner from getting berated, belittled and/or insulted, especially when combined with incoherency. Call me a sexist, I don't care - probably am, but this just reminds me of hysterical housewives rather than love interests

BcinP

Feb 24, 2021
It's quite simple actually: A sudden shift of focus from sweet LIs to humiliation content.

We may disagree, but fact of the matter is most men just don't get a boner from getting berated, belittled and/or insulted, especially when combined with incoherency. Call me a sexist, I don't care - probably am, but this just reminds me of hysterical housewives rather than love interests
Maybe the dev sudden have this fetish and want to share about it..LMAO

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Maybe the dev sudden have this fetish and want to share about it..LMAO
Could very possibly be, I don't judge kinks. Or he just fell for "le strong female characters" meme which always translates to "miserable cunts that want others to be miserable too" in my opinion.
In any case, dev ofc can do whatever he wants but it's not really a surprise to see people announcing to drop the game when they expect A and he delivers B

Dec 7, 2020
I just finished version .3 and I am very happy with it (more erotic content would be nice, but I enjoy the story so much that it doesn't matter when that happens as long as I get it at some point). I think some of the comments here were missing the point that the MC at the end of update 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright it seems like pretty much everything I had to say was a spoiler, I hope everyone has a good day. Thanks to the dev, I really enjoyed it!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Could very possibly be, I don't judge kinks. Or he just fell for "le strong female characters" meme which always translates to "miserable cunts that want others to be miserable too" in my opinion.
In any case, dev ofc can do whatever he wants but it's not really a surprise to see people announcing to drop the game when they expect A and he delivers B

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
"...What the fuck is a quadratic equation?"

I laughed at this for a lot longer than I should have.

Looking forward to next update.

EDIT: I read a few comments despite my better judgement. I think a few people here are overreacting. I didnt feel humiliated in the slightest. MC obviously didnt either. Yea sure there is a some snark in the dialogue but, even with Akira I felt the MC's reaction was fair. Akira called MC's bluff( more like she knew it was a bluff. She has the resources to know) but he didnt just roll over. Not every path to LI has to have them immediately swooning over or even accepting of the MC. Sometime two people can grow closer because of circumstances. Maybe that is what some people want, everything to fall perfectly into the MC's lap(honestly the way the story is playing out is still pretty convenient) but w/e.

Paying attention to the dialogue between MC and her, I I think she is obviously the type of LI that thinks she is prim and proper and above "degeneracy" that will fall for the "degenerate" MC eventually because somewhere deep down she likes it. Otherwise she wouldnt give him the time of day. Seriously, who uses the word "peasant" unironically LMAO? It's obvious to me what is going on here.

MC will just have to wear her down with his antics first which is fine by me. I'll enjoy it even more when her lewd scenes finally happen and she has to admit it. Different strokes I guess, but in the face of her supposed "insults" the MC is unfazed. It's not like he is sitting there with a bruised ego bitching about it, and he's not busting a nut just over her words either. He enjoys messing with her and getting under her skin since she just cant help but respond. I don't see how this is "spineless behavior". Maybe something else but not spineless.

I think some of commenters are taking it a bit too personally. If every time some snark comes your way you lose your cool then that says something about you..

Sam is being Sam. Hopelessly addicted to the MC and can't help herself even if she is upset that he disappeared for almost a day without telling her or Lily. Her trying and then subsequently failing to not sniff his sweaty boxers was peak degenerate behaviour. I loved it.

I do think Valentine's sleep over was a bit weird though. While what she did in the morning could be seen as playful(her version of playful) it fits her chaotic nature I guess, but it still felt odd that she just invites herself in so soon, even though nothing happened. Maybe after they have interacted a bit more.

Last edited:

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Not every path to LI has to have them immediately swooning over the MC.
True, but I'd also like that logic applied to the MC or at least have some agency in who/what he finds attractive, but we don't. We can only control some of the dialogue, but its made clear that the MC likes Akira's bitchy attitude. My problem is mostly the false choices (specifically the one the avoid Akira in the library, which we cannot) and Val. Physical threats of violence (as well as threats of something else I won't mention because it doesn't happen) against the MC are an instant non-starter for me. I don't care how 'broken' she is, or how interesting she finds the MC, I can never consider her an LI. Could I see Akira as an LI in the future? Maybe. Unlikely. But I'd like to have the option to also keep it professional and skim off a lot of the needless chatter back and forth with her. I can accept that the MC is stuck working for her due to circumstances, but beyond that I'd rather have agency in how he feels about her romantically, if at all.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I didn't delve too deep into the story, but I like the game so far because of the visuals. Although it's looking like this will become yet another Eternum that has 20 hours of filler in between maybe two hot scenes. There was a whole lot of dialogue in 0.3 and that's it.

Oh well, onward to the next update!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
True, but I'd also like that logic applied to the MC or at least have some agency in who/what he finds attractive, but we don't.
This is fair. When it comes to VNs, I am open to different personalities LI can have. Sweet, shy, loving, closet pervert, crazy bitch, stuck up princess in "need of correction" etc etc. Pretty much as long as the LI is not a cheating lying street rat or actually thinks men are subhuman filth(like extreme femdom or some shit :sick:) then it's likely I can find a reason to like them. Akira's proding doesnt come close. But that's just me. Valentine...idk yet.

An option to avoid or not pursue a LI and have the MC and events reflect that in some capacity is not unreasonable.

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
I think some of commenters are taking it a bit too personally. If every time some snark comes your way you lose your cool then that says something about you..
Exactly this.

Update was fine, MC clearly doesn't give a shit about the insults from Akira or Val, and he insults them back as much as he can knowing they have him in a corner, only Sam's insults affect him and he immediately tries to fix things with her, since she's the only one of the three that he actually cares about.

As Fazed pointed out, Akira is clearly someone who was raised and is trying to be prim, proper, and professional, but then can't help but rise to the bait that the MC puts out. It's not out of character for her to respond to the MC when that's literally all she's done. Even during the initial scene, everytime the MC gives any snark, she replies. MC realizes this pretty early on and now is just trying to get her to crack.

Val is clearly fucked in the head, but so too is the MC after what he's seen in his time serving. Difference between her and Akira is that she doesn't try to pretend to be prim and proper, but she also clearly likes the MC and is being a brat to spend time around him.

Sam is immature and still hurting over the MC having left for years of her life. It's not surprising in the least that she's being a sulking child and insulting the MC constantly.

kingalf009

May 30, 2023
well IMO 1 of the best games Ive had the pleasure of playing in a while, very well written ( dialogue is excellent ), beautiful girls, gripping story so far, great renders, intriguing NPC charaters, just enough lewdness to keep it exciting ( and def looking foward to more ). Would recommend and will follow eagerly - Thanks Dev for yr well rounded efforts 8.5 poss 9/10 so far.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well, I'm having an issue with the text box settings for this title... I usually enable the text box opacity settings, or add my own text box to reduce eye strain with all of the titles I play. (I find viewing text on top of constant background image changes, causes eye fatigue viewing content on a huge ass HD TV.)

So I have applied many different settings trying to adjust the text height without reducing the size of the text box opacity back ground. When I bring the text closer to the bottom of my screen, the text box always shrinks to an odd size that doesn't fit the adjusted text location...when I enable the opacity setting.

Does anyone know how I can address (fix) this issue so the text box and text fit together closer to the bottom of the screen?

screenshot0007.png

For me this is the ideal location (height) for the text, just not the text box (size and location).
screenshot0008.png

This is the default settings enabled...
screenshot0004.png

I dislike the height of the text and space that is created at the bottom of the default text box.
screenshot0009.png

Last edited:

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Okay so... I think a lot of people's reactions are being greatly and grossly exaggerated. What baffles me is that it's people I see posting on several other games that usually see things in a similar way that I do. People that seemingly have common tastes and views, and we usually like (and dislike) similar stuff. People whose views I generally respect, though with some caveats. After all each of us is a different individual.

With that said, I'll make my own write-up later trying to convince folks that didn't even bother to give the new update a chance that a lot of the more... let's say "extreme" views are a storm in a teacup.

But honestly, even before I make my own post "defending" the game and update, I'll urge you to play it and make your own conclusions instead of letting other people, myself included, to do your thinking for you. Personally, I enjoyed the update very much, and my main gripe with it was the lack of sexy-time. Though, given the way the story os shaping up, it is understandable.

Better for the game to have those when they should happen instead of having them forced into an update just to sate a subjective quota.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes