4.50 star(s) 54 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No, none asked for that, flawless MC's are boring.

The point was him being a trained soldier, black ops or whatever and he willfully ignores an armed threat in a empty classroom, that's just dumb and doesn't let Valentina look bad ass but him stupid or inapt.

Since when are blackmail and dead threats not despicable :KEK:
Well yes, she ''helps'' him, so he can do his work as her tool and do her bidding, that has nothing to do with her being friendly and generous.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Yeah, the issue has never been with him being blackmailed and having his life threatened.

The issue has always been about him being blackmailed and having his life threatened AND THEN THE GAME FORCING US TO READ ABOUT HOW HE LIKES IT (because they're love interests).

The comment got made above about how "no one would bat an eye if they were dudes" -- YES. THAT'S EXACTLY THE ISSUE. These are actions that would establish someone solidly as an unforgivable antagonist, if they weren't already earmarked as love interests, but we have to read the MC mentally praising the woman who's literally in the middle of fucking his life.

Blackmail and sincere death threats are not light conflicts that are easily surmountable, and the MC's attitudes about A/V are nonsensical.

Edited to add: This whole storyline would work, if the game would just let the MC hate A/V and work against them until the game reveals the reasons for their behavior, and then gives the players the option of whether to forgive them once those reasons have been revealed. That would be a proper handling of antagonist love interests. Instead, the game is currently trying to shortcut the heel-face turn, and it's falling down because of it.

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
What a cool game, and a very good amount of content for a game with only 2 updates. Keep the good work dev!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The issue has always been about him being blackmailed and having his life threatened AND THEN THE GAME FORCING US TO READ ABOUT HOW HE LIKES IT (because they're love interests).
I'm wondering if this will end up with the femdom and humiliation tags at some point. Just a feeling I'm getting from what people have posted.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I'm wondering if this will end up with the femdom and humiliation tags at some point. Just a feeling I'm getting from what people have posted.
its a stretch but that's probably not the way the dev wants to go even if he set the stage for it

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
its a stretch but that's probably not the way the dev wants to go even if he set the stage for it
I'm just saying from what I've read in this post. Once I play it, I'll get a better feel for where it's going. I'm still not a fan of the whole: "She kicked my ass and I loved it." thing. I know that's not exactly how people worded it though.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I'm just saying from what I've read in this post. Once I play it, I'll get a better feel for where it's going. I'm still not a fan of the whole: "She kicked my ass and I loved it." thing. I know that's not exactly how people worded it though.
but thats pretty much how the MC worded it, I think das Akira is a repressed sub that never had the chance to indulge in her fetish because she was born in a position of Power where she was required to always be in control. But MC doesn't give a fuck about that so she is slowly falling for him.

P.S. Their first Scene in the College is still trash tier writing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Irad

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
but thats pretty much how the MC worded it, I think das Akira is a repressed sub that never had the chance to indulge in her fetish because she was born in a position of Power where she was required to always be in control. But MC doesn't give a fuck about that so she is slowly falling for him.

P.S. Their first Scene in the College is still trash tier writing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'll have to push on with it when I get to it. But as others have said, I don't want anything to do with her after. But if the dev wrote it like that, I don't think we'll be able to avoid her. Which would suck.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'll have to push on with it when I get to it. But as others have said, I don't want anything to do with her after. But if the dev wrote it like that, I don't think we'll be able to avoid her. Which would suck.
While I still dont like her doing the whole blackmail and trying to control you. The few times she is playful with you was enough for me to see a different side of her that made me kind of like her and not write her off . But she is still my least favorite LI. But yeah I doubt we will be able to avoid her as she seems to play a major role in the main story. Best solution I can think of is maybe the dev will write in a decision to limit her to only the essential interactions for people that really despise her.

Reactions: Hungover00

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
yeah we wouldnt because we knew that we would kill them down the line
Yeah, if anything them being women makes them for many much much more likeable and lenient for their actions.
If they were men, pretty much none would bat an eye given the choice to execute them.

And i don't think many would like it if the MC states that he likes them or how they treated him if it would be men...

While I still dont like her doing the whole blackmail and trying to control you. The few times she is playful with you was enough for me to see a different side of her that made me kind of like her and not write her off . But she is still my least favorite LI. But yeah I doubt we will be able to avoid her as she seems to play a major role in the main story. Best solution I can think of is maybe the dev will write in a decision to limit her to only the essential interactions for people that really despise her.
Sure, but avoiding them completely isn't necessary at all, it's more about having a choice how the MC interacts/behaves/feels about them, and having a choice to avoid scenes with them which aren't needed for story reasons. Like Valentina being forced for the sleepover, or having a choice to push her away as she kisses the MC.
Ideally maybe give a choice to get the better of them or get revenge, somewhere down the line.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah. It's the dev's game, he can write it how he wants.

Yeah, if anything them being women makes them for many much much more likeable and lenient for their actions.
If they were men, pretty much none would bat an eye given the choice to execute them.

And i don't think many would like it if the MC states that he likes them or how they treated him if it would be men...

Sure, but avoiding them completely isn't necessary at all, it's more about having a choice how the MC interacts/behaves/feels about them, and having a choice to avoid scenes with them which aren't needed for story reasons. Like Valentina being forced for the sleepover, or having a choice to push her away as she kisses the MC.
Ideally maybe give a choice to get the better of them or get revenge, somewhere down the line.
Exactly. I personally am not a fan of devs telling us how we feel. But a lot of devs do it. Even if I agree with the dev with what they wrote at the time, a forced thought kind of ruins the immersion. It's like me waking up in the morning and wanting my usual hot shower, only to turn it to cold. I mean, why would I do that? I don't know. Maybe the dev of RL made the decision for me? Yeah. It happened, so, I speak from experience. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That is true that is a a much better way of doing things . Tho I have to admit on some level I was happy the sleepover was forced since at the point in the game wasn't sure how I felt about Val. I was between dislike and neutral not sure if I would let her stay if given the option. The sleepover scene was what made me like her / won me over with how cute she acted.

But yeah scenes like that should still be a choice as it wasn't essential to the main story but I can see why it wasnt too. Since it showed us another side of her and was used to create some issues with Lilly and Sam but yeah still could of done it in another way while giving the players a choice. So yeah I completely agree with you.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Playing on Android and the game crashes constantly.
Its black screen and closes, which is actually the better crash, or it freezes and I can feel the back of my tablet running hotter and hotter. Only way to get out is to do a hard reboot.

Reactions: BTungsteno

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
The point was him being a trained soldier, black ops or whatever and he willfully ignores an armed threat in a empty classroom, that's just dumb and doesn't let Valentina look bad ass but him stupid or inapt.
He ignored her because he assumed that she was there for intimidation. And instead chose to focus on the clearly more important person who is giving the orders.
He noticed her high heels and assumed she wouldn't be able to sneak up on him without making noise, which is an entirely reasonable assumption to make.
He was wrong, but the entire point of the scene is to show that he is out of his depth here. This is a different kind of battlefield and he needs to adjust to that.
Since when are blackmail and dead threats not despicable :KEK:
Well yes, she ''helps'' him, so he can do his work as her tool and do her bidding, that has nothing to do with her being friendly and generous.
Yeah, those aren't good things, but lets not pretend it's some mind-boggling horrible thing. Mc tried to blackmail them first by bluffing, he just failed at it.
And her help goes clearly beyond needing a 'tool'. His current mission is a test mission, not something critically important that needs doing. At least that's akiras impression, it clearly will end up being more important than that. But from her pov this is just a test. And yet she still takes hours out of her day to personally help him build a lesson plan for Casper because he was struggling with it.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes