4.50 star(s) 54 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The chances of me being interested in the LI who blackmailed the MC are zero at best. And from what I have read, the chances of me being interested in the LI who works for the blackmailer are similar. So I might only be interested in the game if any romantic or sexual relationship of any kind with those two LIs can be avoided.
yeah I get that I went with the intention of not liking them and somehow I do funny thing is because of those 2 LI I cant decide who is my 2nd and 3rd favorite. From what I played feels like you can avoid lewds with them most likely but not 100% sure if that will always be the case since that's just a guess on my part. But you cant avoid them entirely as they are going to be part of the main story to what degree no idea.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
The chances of me being interested in the LI who blackmailed the MC are zero at best. And from what I have read, the chances of me being interested in the LI who works for the blackmailer are similar. So I might only be interested in the game if any romantic or sexual relationship of any kind with those two LIs can be avoided.
Context matters in situations, and this especially applies to this game. I've written other posts detailing my own thoughts as someone who highly recommends this game. Cherry picking comments to only suit a given echo chamber will prevent people from getting into great games. It's not an absolutely perfect game and I do have some gripes here and there, but it's still an amazing game.

The MC tries to blackmail the said LI as well, but underestimates her and gets outwitted. Now if you want the equivalent of a mary-sue character like Ms. Marvel or Rey Palpatine but with a penis instead of a vagina for an MC that wins everything cause that's how the universe works, then it won't be your cup of tea.

I'll say though, the story so far is really good, the banter is amazing (though your mileage may vary on the humor) and all the characters are interesting (though, again, your mileage may vary).

Lastly, I'd advise you and other folks that won't even give an excellent game like this a try on account of some comments to abstain from letting other people do your thinking for you. Game is free and as of now, really not that long. Try it out and make your own conclusions.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Context matters in situations, and this especially applies to this game. I've written other posts detailing my own thoughts as someone who highly recommends this game. Cherry picking comments to only suit a given echo chamber will prevent people from getting into great games. It's not an absolutely perfect game and I do have some gripes here and there, but it's still an amazing game.

The MC tries to blackmail the said LI as well, but underestimates her and gets outwitted. Now if you want the equivalent of a mary-sue character like Ms. Marvel or Rey Palpatine but with a penis instead of a vagina for an MC that wins everything cause that's how the universe works, then it won't be your cup of tea.

I'll say though, the story so far is really good, the banter is amazing (though your mileage may vary on the humor) and all the characters are interesting (though, again, your mileage may vary).

Lastly, I'd advise you and other folks that won't even give an excellent game like this a try on account of some comments to abstain from letting other people do your thinking for you. Game is free and as of now, really not that long. Try it out and make your own conclusions.
I have tried the game and I confirm that those two LIs, Akira and Valentine, don't interest me at all. Not now, nor will they do so in the future.

EDIT:

I don't really like blackmail, no matter who does it. If it were the MC who successfully blackmailed the LI, I would also not be interested in the MC having a relationship, sexual o romantic, with her.

Regarding Valentine, after try the game, I haven't liked her from the first moment she appears on the screen, and I don't see anything in her attitude that would make me interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irad and AnonW123

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I have tried the game and I confirm that those two LIs, Akira and Valentine, don't interest me at all. Not now, nor will they do so in the future.
yeah I think I might be too nice of a person everything about them tells me I should not like them but I just cant get myself to not like them haha. Especially Valentine thought the texting part was funny and super cute. Akira is the one i'm more suprised about liking at all she is the one I really shouldn't like. I think what made me like her how she looks in her renders and her dialogue when being playful. Not sure I like her enough to make her a Li yet but as character I do. Still I think Lilly and Casper are my favorites potentially Valentine in the future, depending if she keeps on having cute and funny scenes in the future like with the texting one I loved.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
yeah I think I might be too nice of a person everything about them tells me I should not like them but I just cant get myself to not like them haha. Especially Valentine thought the texting part was funny and super cute. Akira is the one i'm more suprised about liking at all she is the one I really shouldn't like. I think what made me like her how she looks in her renders and her dialogue when being playful. Not sure I like her enough to make her a Li yet but as character I do. Still I think Lilly and Casper are my favorites potentially Valentine in the future, depending if she keeps on having cute and funny scenes in the future like with the texting one I loved.
I agree about Lily and Casper.

Reactions: AnonW123

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023

EDIT:

I don't really like blackmail, no matter who does it. If it were the MC who successfully blackmailed the LI, I would also not be interested in the MC having a relationship, sexual o romantic, with her.

Regarding Valentine, after try the game, I haven't liked her from the first moment she appears on the screen, and I don't see anything in her attitude that would make me interested.
Still, I'm glad you decided to give it a shot. Might not have been your cup of tea but at least you know exactly where you stand in regards to the game's characters and story.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Try that against someone with their knife against your throat and that's how you get killed. Literally, you'll get your throat slit by that shit and bleed out.
you know that in my scenario she wouldn't even get to the point where the weapon was on his throat, because he wouldn't have turned his back to her in the first place and if she attacks from the front the move is a valid technic to disarm someone.

Lacri

Oct 5, 2017
I want to preface by saying i absolutely loved the first two releases for this game. Would even say it was on my list of favorites.
But i do have to say this third update took a bit of a dive with the new characters.
Felt a bit like the intelligence of the main character was reduced to create drama and plot for the story to move forward but i feel there could have been a better way to do it without putting a verbal leash on the MC.
It really isn't my kind of thing.

I couldn't finished the update but i still have hope this game can easily recover.
The author did start the game amazing after all.
Maybe someway to get rid of the two characters as an option early or maybe get blackmail on them to even the situation.
I can't really give any good advice since i don't know the direction of the story and so in turn can't provide any fix.

Will still be watching the comments in the future in case he deals with the situation he is in and i can just skip to that point and continue to enjoy the game.

And if not there is still plenty of people that will still enjoy the game.

Last edited:

Naughty Gamer

Dec 2, 2019
Little question here, why there's no game art in main menu ? Is it already like that or there's a problem with the Android port?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is there anything to be gained by changing the relationship of Lily and Sam? Being given the option at all means we're supposed to changing them to sister. The letter we read shortly after being given that option doesn't make a lot of sense as sisters. And could work as them being cousins.

But just asking for a larger picture context here. There's no incest tag, so that could mean everything or nothing. A lot of people don't count incest if its not involving the MC. But by the F95 rules as written it's still incest even if it's not the MC committing the incest

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is there anything to be gained by changing the relationship of Lily and Sam? Being given the option at all means we're supposed to changing them to sister. The letter we read nearly immediately after being given that option don't make a lot of sense as sisters. And could work as them being cousins.

But just asking for a larger picture context here. There's no incest tag, so that could mean everything or nothing. A lot of people don't count incest if its not involving the MC. But by the F95 rules as written it's still incest even if it's not the MC committing the incest
I was curious as well about this but after playing the game made them sisters cause had a feeling that was the intent. I say the game makes more sense as sisters or cousins whatever you prefer. I personally thought the letter made sense as sisters but maybe I need to read it again

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was curious as well about this but after playing the game made them sisters cause had a feeling that was the intent. I say the game makes more sense as sisters or cousins whatever you prefer. I personally thought the letter made sense as sisters but maybe I need to read it again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One would assume that Carson and Laura are Sams parents, but if Sam and Lily are sisters, they'd be her parents too. Weird of her to be referring to her parents by their first names like that. A niece would refer to her aunt and uncle that way.

I just wish this game did what many others have done and that's have two scripts that gets toggled depending on what gets input for the relationship. Putting in sister would activate the incest script and the letter would say "ever since our parents died"

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Weird of her to be referring to her parents by their first names like that. A niece would refer to her aunt and uncle that way.
Depends on the person I would say. I never referred to my parents as mom or dad but their first names it felt weird to me calling them anything else for whatever reason. Only very rarely I would call them anything but their first name. But I do see your point .

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Bro can you give me your 3.0 starting saves or those two script files?
I don't have a save file there. Just start new and skip through it with ctrl. It will only take you a bit to reach 0.3, it's not that long of a game yet.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes