4.50 star(s) 54 Votes

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
that was my least favorite part of the entire scene. I'd like to just stay still and continue talking like having sharp objects close to your throat is a completely normal thing you do every morning. he knows how to shave, right?
To get out of lethal danger is the most reasonable thing MC could do. When you shave you are the one who hold the razor not your potential enemy.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
It was a very simple way of conveying how dangerous all of these characters are without spelling it out. Valentine got the drop on the MC because he had no reason to believe she would pull something like that.
yeah sure she pulled a knife on him for show, thats how you get killed and thats something MC as Soldier and Black Ops should know and act accordingly, you dont ignore an armed enemy and you dont turn your back on them.

He acts like a fucking idiot because thats what the Story dictates not because its how the character should/would behave

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Great update again. Was worried something has gone terribly wrong in the game development given the amount of complaints, but it was the usual overractions. Playing this game again after trying some new games recently with much worse writing and dialogue felt so nice.

Sep 3, 2020
that was my least favorite part of the entire scene. I'd like to just stay still and continue talking like having sharp objects close to your throat is a completely normal thing you do every morning. he knows how to shave, right?
okay I took the time to finally finish this update

and Valentine is the best girl in the game

but where the game is right now I have no idea if the relationships are forced/

unavoidable

I mean yes there are Force kissing scene

but I can't tell if it's because the game has Force relationships

or is it because the game is trying to set up possible/optional relationships later on

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Quick Question. I don't see a incest tag but I noticed I can set their relationship ( default is roomate). Are they meant to be sister's in the plot of the game or is it just something fun for us players to decide. Only asking as I perfer to play the way it is intended and without the tag it isnt made clear to me as I haven't started to play I plan to later today or tomorrow.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Wow. The patter in this game is exactly my cuppa. Very impressed. It's always a little hurdle getting over the models in these (Honey Select right? I see them mentioned), but with writing this good I don't even mind.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
So, pfuh, dunno... the first part of the game was great, then came Akira and Valentine... like, the renders are still great and the writing (as in general snarkyness ect) is still good, but oof, I straight up want to have a way to cut those two out of the game and thats bad...

Don't see it as badly as some others here, still intrested how it goes, sometimes you need something that feels bad for a payoff, but there gotta be a turnaround in the next update if they are setup as serious LIs, because there is nothing likeable about either of them...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I've only played this game for maybe 30 min - hour and already not sure if I will find any LI better than Sam and Lilly they are awesome so far

May 13, 2019
AugustEsoterica Love the art, story, humor, etc. Great work. However, the game is becoming unplayable with each release due to saves not working between releases. It's challenging for sure, but there are good guides out there. I'd suggest starting with this one:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I don't like femdom at all, but I like Akira. She's the typical ice queen that our MC will have a great time messing with. He already knows how to play her and it's only going to get better. (I hope)
Exactly! Surprised how many people are confusing Ice Queen (which Akira is) with femdom, just because she unsuccessfully tries to put the MC down. And she isn't actually trying to humiliate the MC, it's all a big fencing match. Every barb is a way to see how the MC reacts, and see what he throws back. And the MC knows he hasn't got a great hand at the moment, so decides to go with the flow a bit, bide his time, learn, and see if he can change the situation. Which he does admirably fast. It's not done yet, but Akira and Valentine have gone from skeptically blackmailing and threatening, to being very helpful and getting intimately closer (probably) to MC than they are to anyone in their organisation other than each other. He's proven he's not a doormat, also can read the room when it comes to power and position, makes sure to push back and twist in their hand enough, but keep it under the threshold of true annoyance. If anything, it's masterful.

It's very surprising that the long hand licking scene didn't clue folks into the Ice Queen aspect. MC licked past her layers of protection until he reached the human underneath.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I'll go with "he just isn't a fucking dumbass". This shit isn't your typical Van Damme or Jet Lee movie where our guy just jumps up, does a helicopter spin kick and then proceeds to kick the shit out of Valentine, Akira, and the 100 foot soldiers that will storm the classroom to make shit even cooler and more satisfying for you.

Valentine's just as strong, maybe stronger even than he is and obviously either stealthy, fast as fuck or using magic. Why risk getting his throat slit in a situation where his enemies obviously want to talk and not kill him? He makes no move because not making one is the smarter decision.

I never said Valentine's stronger because of magic, I'm saying that in a world where magic and magical beings seem to exist, I can accept a psycho chick in heels being skilled enough to be a real threat to our still very competent MC. If you think that's stupid, so be it.
Also, even if he does win in that situation he's got Akira fucking Price as a witness to him killing someone, in a university. With evidence of him doing a lot of other crazy illegal shit. MC went in with too little prep, to ground the enemy had prepared in their favour, and found out he could surrender or die/go to jail/be on the run forever.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Exactly! Surprised how many people are confusing Ice Queen (which Akira is) with femdom, just because she unsuccessfully tries to put the MC down. And she isn't actually trying to humiliate the MC, it's all a big fencing match. Every barb is a way to see how the MC reacts, and see what he throws back. And the MC knows he hasn't got a great hand at the moment, so decides to go with the flow a bit, bide his time, learn, and see if he can change the situation. Which he does admirably fast. It's not done yet, but Akira and Valentine have gone from skeptically blackmailing and threatening, to being very helpful and getting intimately closer (probably) to MC than they are to anyone in their organisation other than each other. He's proven he's not a doormat, also can read the room when it comes to power and position, makes sure to push back and twist in their hand enough, but keep it under the threshold of true annoyance. If anything, it's masterful.

It's very surprising that the long hand licking scene didn't clue folks into the Ice Queen aspect. MC licked past her layers of protection until he reached the human underneath.
i know what the dev wanted to archive (in fact i pretty much see it like you) but the simple truth is that many people didn't saw it that way, so the dev didn't communicate his intentions clearly enough, so he should go back and polish or replace the faulty part. Otherwise it will cost him many supporters in the long run. (it already did) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(But the scene with the knife was stupid as hell, because Valentina didn't look strong to me, it made MC look like a wimp which also devalues Val because she sees him as equal)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
i know what the dev wanted to archive (in fact i pretty much see it like you) but the simple truth is that many people didn't saw it that way, so the dev didn't communicate his intentions clearly enough, so he should go back and polish or replace the faulty part. Otherwise it will cost him many supporters in the long run. (it already did) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(But the scene with the knife was stupid as hell, because Valentina didn't look strong to me, it made MC look like a wimp which also devalues Val because she sees him as equal)
Polish is always good. If the dev can convince more people, always the better. I'm just saying I got the scene as is.

Knives are force multipliers. You don't need to be big or look strong to kill someone with a knife, actually, being quick and agile is probably better. (Combat Stilettos is a silly trope, but I have no idea how hard it is to take off shoes in HS) The MC isn't Luke Cage, one or two stabs or slashes will start him bleeding out, slowing down, and moving the favour more to Valentines side. And Valentine thought it may turn messy even with that advantage, so I don't see him coming off wimpy. MCs problem was not finding out more about his adversaries and letting them prepare the meeting ground without finding an equaliser. There's an old video showing some hard-ass sergeant saying what to do if someone pulled a knife on you in the street, and as soon as the other guy does, our military expert turns around and legs it. Fighting someone experienced when they have a weapon and you don't is risky as hell, why do it unless you have to? The best fights are ones you win without actually ever fighting.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Knives are force multipliers. You don't need to be big or look strong to kill someone with a knife,
I said it more then once but okay, I will say it again: He is a Soldier!
He is not any soldier, he's not a simple grunt or jarhead. He is a fucking Black OP Operator. I played the last update of "Little Regina" yesterday and the MC got jumped by three people with a shotgun, a tazer and tranquilizer, and he fucked them up, he gets knocked out eventually, but you never get the Impression that he's not in control of the situation.

If he gets fucked by a girl with a knife. How looks the rest of the Army, if he's the best they got, did they get steamrolled by pre-schoolers with water guns? I hope the other side is still recruiting so you have at least a chance to survive that war.

Edit: or maybe they operate like the imperium and bury their enemies under the countless Corpses of their own soldiers. dunno' how you become Black Ops in that case tho :unsure: , but it would explain is fuckup.

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I said it more then once but okay, I will say it again: He is a Soldier!
He is not any soldier, he's not a simple grunt or jarhead. He is a fucking Black OP Operator. I played the last update of "Little Regina" yesterday and the MC got jumped by three people with a shotgun, a tazer and tranquilizer, and he fucked them up, he gets knocked out eventually, but you never get the Impression that he's not in control of the situation.

If he gets fucked by a girl with a knife. How looks the rest of the Army, if he's the best they got, did they get steamrolled by pre-schoolers with water guns? I hope that they are not in active combat because dev needs to buy some assets of destroyed buildings wont be long till the enemy bombs their citys
'A girl with a knife'? She's a fucking mercenary/killer with a knife, and more years on the planet than the MC. Likely more kills and combat than MC. But the big thing is why choose that place and that time to fight? All of the advantages are to the other side. They could smuggle in weapons around security. Akira is a respected (and famous) employee. What even does a win scenario look like? And how likely is the MC to get a complete win without being injured, seen being violent towards two women, and then add in the blackmail and such on top (Akira probably also had a few security details outside the room and a panic button in her pocket, her skill is preparation). Fighting wouldn't get the MC out of that room in good shape. Negotiating would.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Likely more kills and combat than MC.
you did get that he was a soldier in active combat for four years?, yes? And I never said he should win that confrontation that would be highly unrealistic but to do nothing makes him seem weak. But he could have shown Val that he's not that easy an target.
but if i remember correctly he's not doing nothing he falls from his chair and is siting on the floor like a little boy. <- weak

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes