• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Ah yes I great way to handle actual well articulated criticism. I mean it wouldn't be entirely wrong but would 100% make this thread very toxic.
Problem is, people don't say their piece and move on, they stick around, hovering over the forum like vultures. And now all that this thread has going on is a bunch of fucking whiners whining and new interested parties see that and nope out. That's toxic.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Problem is, people don't say their piece and move on, they stick around, hovering over the forum like vultures. And now all that this thread has going on is a bunch of fucking whiners whining and new interested parties see that and nope out. That's toxic.
Kind of like you. You haven't said 1 critique the whole thread, expect you're incels or whiners. Literally nothing at all to contribute to the thread/game where people were having a civil debate.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Kind of like you. You haven't said 1 critique the whole thread, expect you're incels or whiners. Literally nothing at all to contribute to the thread/game where people were having a civil debate.
Debates are fine. What I don't like is people coming in a thread and bashing the devs, games or others simply because whatever it is isn't to their liking. Which is what I see a lot on this site.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Debate in your PMs, y'all have nothing new to discuss. 5+ pages of this shit.
Nah, it needs to be discussed on a public forum. You know, what it's meant to be used for. Unlike you who just complains about people using it the way it's supposed to be used, discussing the game. You would be fine if people were nothing but giving the game high praise right?

That's what I'm understanding, you're against people pointing out flaws and what they dislike which doesn't align with what you think. The only person being toxic about the debate is you. It seems you have nothing intellectual to add to the debate besides trying to insult people. I haven't seen you say one thing about the game.
Debates are fine. What I don't like is people coming in a thread and bashing the devs, games or others simply because whatever it is isn't to their liking. Which is what I see a lot on this site.
So if people dislike the way a game does a 180 and changes the flow they're not allowed to voice their opinions? People are just supposed to be ok with it? In your opinion any game dev should be held on a pedestal and can't be critiqued at all. I mean I thought we as humans learn from our mistakes or listening to (some not all) critique. Also if you don't like people bashing devs, games or others why are you siding with someone who does nothing but bashes others opinions? Is it because their opinions line up with yours or are just ok with it as long as it aligns with your feeling?

Anyways, I'm not going to clog up the thread anymore. Game was great until this update for me. Hopefully the MC grows some balls in the next update instead of letting a couple of cunts walk all over him or at the very least allow the players to make the choices.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Now you're straight up reading into what I said. So, let me return that favor. You're saying it's ok to bash devs because they add something in you don't like?

Now, if you'd like to debate things like an adult and not a 16 year old Mr. Know-it-all that would be awesome. If not, you can move along and ignore me.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Now you're straight up reading into what I said. So, let me return that favor. You're saying it's ok to bash devs because they add something in you don't like?

Now, if you'd like to debate things like an adult and not a 16 year old Mr. Know-it-all that would be awesome. If not, you can move along and ignore me.
Who's bashing the dev in this thread though? I've seen what you're talking about in other threads but not this one.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020

I like how you ignore everything but try to cherry pick, then try to insult me. Amazing. You literally went against what you said you disliked in threads....
What I don't like is people coming in a thread and bashing the devs, games or others simply because whatever it is isn't to their liking.
:KEK:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Who's bashing the dev in this thread though? I've seen what you're talking about in other threads but not this one.
I never said anyone did in this thread. I was explaining my point of view in general. In this thread what I see are people repeating the same thing over and over.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I like how you ignore everything but try to cherry pick, then try to insult me. Amazing. You literally went against what you said you disliked in threads....

:KEK:
Good one Mr. Troll. When someone reads into my words, they get treated the same. Now you just proved my point. You're a troll.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
In this sea of negativity, I have to say that, honestly, I thought this update was fantastic. I sincerely hope the dev doesn't ruin the characters by changing them to please this bunch. If it were up to them, this would be My Family Generic Harem Game #100 without a single interesting character or plotline.

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
Im not really in the best mood or time to read all the posts before, but just a simple question?
Was the last thread update an update on the game? Download it yesterday and it's the same update from a couple of months ago. I saw no new content. Can anyone clarify? Thanks!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
In this sea of negativity, I have to say that, honestly, I thought this update was fantastic. I sincerely hope the dev doesn't ruin the characters by changing them to please this bunch. If it were up to them, this would be My Family Generic Harem Game #100 without a single interesting character or plotline.
I still haven't even started this yet. lol

• Haha
Reactions: illogicallity

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
Im not really in the best mood or time to read all the posts before, but just a simple question?
Was the last thread update an update on the game? Download it yesterday and it's the same update from a couple of months ago. I saw no new content. Can anyone clarify? Thanks!
There has been recent updates in the last few days regarding content, yes. But the update is a little bugged in that if you saved on the "that's all for this content update" screen, it doesn't continue to the new content after downloading the update, you need to have a save from before that point.

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
im still at the part where u meet Valentine and Akira in the classroom and i already dont like them, reading the comments of others i see it gets worse? i hope i dont have to be force to have them as LI other then that im enjoying it so far, also i dont mind having these 2 have the upper hand at the start i just hope as the MC we are able to turn this around in later date which makes for good content unless u get stuck as a dog the whole time in which case this isnt for me, i will wait and see

Cywv

Mar 21, 2020
Dialogues are really good, many thanks for the awesome game, can't wait for the next update !

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes