4.50 star(s) 54 Votes

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
So, Akira couldn't just ask the mc for help it had to be blackmail because the "strong female character" has to call the shots.
Valentine and the mc just couldn't be equals, could they? The "strong female character" has to be better.
What the fuck happened to Sam between the 2nd and 3rd release? Why was her hostility dialed up to 11?
Is valentine really better? Both of them feel they will win in their fight. Only time she got upper-hand is when mc underestimated her.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Edit: didn't mean for the post to be lengthy, but it seems I just can't help being verbose.

While there's merit to the fact that the knife-to-the-throat thing was over the top (and frankly something I disliked about the update as well as I mentioned in a previous post), let's not forget that the MC came into the meeting unprepared, as he tried to blackmail Akira as well!

The thing is that she called his bluff and caught him.

And I'm with you on the fact that I hate passive doormat characters as well and tend to prefer dom ones, though those can come in different ways and don't always have to be Rambo. Considering the circumstances in which the MC's bluff was called out and he got caught, the next best alternative is biding his time. He is never being a passive bitch about it, even when he lost control, he does it "kicking and screaming" as it were.

I disagree with the way you are framing the blackmailing situation with the MC though. Not that that's a good thing cause it's not, it sucks to be on the receiving end of it but bear with me and put yourself in the shoes of someone extremely powerful, dominant, calculating, intelligent, ruthless, and that does not shy away from having to deal with "dirty work" directly or indirectly and that just had your very carefully laid plans ruined by some unknown quantity out of the blue.

You then start looking into what the fuck happened and see a guy you've never seen or heard of before. You research this individual and find a file that was not supposed to exist that has information that is bad enough to be classified in that manner, probably something that automatically places this unknown individual as an extremely dangerous being.

Then you aren't yet sure if this is an independent actor or not, and need to ascertain yourself so that whatever happened last time doesn't happen again. At the same time, you see that his specific skillset could be very valuable to you.

What do you do? Be honest. Forget the fact that it's Akira, a domineering woman in this position.

As for me, I know for a fact that I would want to try and ensure I can make use of this individual while at the same time I'd ensure my own safety and the safety of my plans, through any means necessary. If it were me, I'd even go and place Sam and Lily (whom I'd surely know about after researching the unknowable quantity individual) under observation and I might even use them as blackmail chips to get my unexpected opponent to comply. Failing all that, I'd kill him and be done with it.

Now objectively analyze what Akira did. I really don't think it warrants the kind of reaction that have been aired out as of late in this thread. If anything, Akira took the MC very seriously, while he came unprepared (which is ironic since he's the one used to being underestimated, and fell into the trap of a cerebral opponent who took him seriously).

And take into consideration that she never even mentioned Lily or Sam as collaterals. She certainly knows about them, and I'm fairly sure it's because she wants a good relationship instead of a strained one. But at the same time, through the blackmailing she's making it clear that she isn't afraid or using the stick, and she will have you do what she wants no matter what.

That last sentence certainly makes a lot of people's blood boil, but the fact is that the MC lost for now, and should now bide his time. And frankly, the things that have happened since actually go in line with what he needed. The main issue is the way things unfolded, because Akira didn't approach the MC as an equal, and instead came out swinging. I do think that it was correct of her to do so that way though, due to the reasons I mentioned above.

Hopefully we can find some common ground here. Mainly, the thing that I really want out of our discussions is to get people to play the update and make their own judgement instead of letting you, or I, or anyone else for matter do their thinking for them. However, I felt like a lot of people read your lengthy post and didn't even bother to give it a try even if they were enjoying the game a lot at v0.2, as evidenced by the big amount of reactions and comments that followed that post.

It'd suck for the game if some people that would've otherwise really enjoy not even give it a chance, and I for one am really looking forward for future developments of this game and would be very vexed if the dev lost heart in it.
Hmm... Ok... Just turn akira into mc and play the game.... Kill the current mc, his family and loved ones

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
See, I dont recall singling out anyone in particular but somehow you felt prompted to quote me. Looks like I struck a nerve. Actually, even though I don't agree with you(I didnt find anything "humiliating" in this update), I thought your last comment on the topic was rather fair.
Just not a fan of passive aggressive redditor-like debating culture is all :Kappa:

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Just not a fan of passive aggressive redditor-like debating culture is all :Kappa:
At first it's just people posting their opinions, and I posted mine and how I don't find them being humiliating or be-little MC.
People seems to taken it offensive of what I said? It's merely a different opinion and different perception of what we have, and now the thread turned into a warzone because different opinions aren't allowed to exist. And right now people are either being a troll or just really aggressive to each other isn't helping the discussion at all.

I have to emphasized what I meant earlier, the disagreement was simply all of us perceiving the characters differently, that's all.
How I look at Akira is a stuck-up princess grown up in an evil empire that owned half of the city, I'm not sure why people pointing out the Price family as the good side of story but to me the family certainly is on the "evil" side, that or I'm misinterpreting. At this point it's just a build up of plot where the dumb MC walked into a trap they laid out, killing and blackmailing is what the Price capitalism empire do normally. I do not perceive Akira getting MC as a pawn is a way to "ask for help". Treating him equally is more like the turn-around point, definitely not now.
And that was how I interpret the current story, of course I might be wrong and everyone can have their own opinions. Being agreesive to each other just to get them agree on a point is meaningless. And yea seems like somebody struck my nerve as well because people started trolling now instead of constructive comments.
Hmm... Ok... Just turn akira into mc and play the game.... Kill the current mc, his family and loved ones
The best I see is either dev makes LIs optional in the coming update or handle the transition of characters smoothly. I said transition because I still believe the ways of the characters acting right now won't last unless dev's follow-up story slap me in the face.

Last edited:

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Sam is being more trouble than the relationship with her is worth
I do get your point but she hasn't been that much trouble at this current point, has she?

Val and Akira: The interactions they've had with the MC are unquestionably controlling, abusive, belittling, and hostile. If you see it as banter, or just being snarky, or being an ice princess? They HAVE NOT EARNED THAT. People are snarky and banter with their FRIENDS, and Akira and Val are the exact opposite of friends. They are enemies.
While it's true what she's saying could be taken as controlling and so on, judging from the MC's reaction, he certainly isn't taking it like that - just you, as the player. The MC fires back and the only time he really becomes a little meek is when he realizes what level of threat Valentine is to him. He fires back a lot and even does so at the phone or in the library. He treats both Akira and Valentine like they're equals from the very start, which set a different tone to the conversation that followed.

Akira has threatened the MC's life in multiple ways: by Valentine holding a literal knife to his throat, and by ruining his life using his war crimes file. Neither of those are things you can walk away from, and it stuns me that so many people are just 100% okay with them. An MC I would enjoy playing would do everything in his power to oppose and defeat both of them, until he leaves them behind in the dust where they belong.
An omnipotent MC makes for bad storytelling. I think he assessed the position he was in pretty well. He stayed cool, snarky, weighed the pros and cons, had some inner dialogue about how he would probably take the job under different circumstances, too. There was the option to kill them both, and he found that it wasn't worth the risk as Valentine had a knife that she knew how to use, which put him at a disadvantage. We just have to accept that our MC isn't a hotheaded gunslinger and that Valentine and Akira are powerful entities in AE's world.

We are leaving the scene with the threat that many badasses, like her, are now rotting in the ground and if they do come for him, they better not miss. And it was a genuine warning coming from him, not a line he said because of a hurt ego.

Val and Akira's actions so far are the actions of evil and hostile people, and we are forced to read how the MC finds it 'hot' instead, because he is weak-willed and spineless and we have no choice over his important decisions.
He just likes the over-the-top confidence that Akira oozes. I don't find that too disturbing or out of character for him as he finds amusement in pretty much anything. He's clearly a playful guy who barely takes anything all too seriously, so we'll only see him lose his shit when someone important to him gets fucked with or some kind of trauma of his gets brought to the surface.

On Sam being a brat in insulting and hostile ways? Then fuck her. Life is too short for people who pull shit like that. They learn or they end up alone. It isn't even about whether you let her hit the MC or stop her, it's about her TAKING A SWING AT HIM. I have NEVER tried to punch someone I loved, for any reason, not even when at my absolute angriest, and I would never, EVER tolerate a loved one doing so to me, either. Attempted physical abuse doesn't stop being abuse just because the person is pretty, or just because it didn't connect.
If I vanished for 10 years and then came back to my loved ones and one of them decided to take a swing at me for the bullshit I put them through, you bet your ass I would take it. After what I put them through, I sure as hell wouldn't dare dictate how they are supposed to vent their frustrations with me in the, to me, most appropriate way. People express themselves differently and the MC wasn't hurt by the punch. Sam's young, got anger and abandonment issues, feels guilty about having ruined Lily's path in life and is unable to help her best friend that's getting bullied. A big brother is willing to take and forgive a harmless little punch from his little sister if it helps her even a tiny bit.

I think our disagreement comes down to interpreting the MC's persona and role/position in the story in very different ways. Maybe I'm wrong - always a possibility. Right now though it enables me to enjoy the story, so I won't complain. Thank you for taking the time to formulate your thoughts once more. Let's see what happens in 0.4 and so on - if I'm wrong, I'll let you know and concede my points. :)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'll leave off the Akira stuff, since we've pretty much settled in with our opinions regarding her until we learn more, but I did have one note to add about your last comments about Sam:
If I vanished for 10 years and then came back to my loved ones and one of them decided to take a swing at me for the bullshit I put them through,
The MC did NOT leave of his own volition, and he didn't put Sam or Lily through anything.

They had a specific reacition to him leaving, but that's on THEM, not him.

His parents had literally JUST died, and he left to go live with his aunt and uncle, and wasn't aware of how Sam and Lily felt because his parents had just died and he was caught up in the emotions involved with that. We also don't know what he did that Sam and Lily consider having "saved" them, because neither the MC nor Sam or Lily have said so in the game.

After that, his aunt and uncle were "horrible to live with" (probably abusive), so he entered the military to get away from them.

I don't get all these people saying that the MC did all this on purpose and was thus at fault and owes Sam and Lily anything... He was A KID who had just been orphaned. He was ~14 years old, and people have been acting like 10-year-old Sam was in the right for being angry at newly-orphaned ~14-year-old MC for, I don't know, not choosing to become a homeless early teen in their town?

Edited to Add: The way Sam and Lily idolize the MC is not healthy, because they built up this image of the MC in their minds, and they have been reacting based on that perception of him, not based on who he actually is, so yes, I absolutely put Sam and Lily at fault for the weirdness, not the MC.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Holy fucking shit, thanks for taking the time to write in such detail, even with the dev's comments that just convinced me as if I needed even more. How does everything go to shit in a single update lmao, normally it is a shit character that gets introduced and thats it not big deal, but in this case it seems like such character infected all others with the same bullshit and now we have this mess, and it is all unavoidable, which is the cherry on top.:ROFLMAO:
[My emphasis]

I don't want to get involved in the debate either way (haven't played the update yet although will soon)* but just out of interest, where did you see the dev comment on the discussion? Have those messages been deleted or something? Or did they comment on the debate elsewhere? Because I've just finished reading through the thread after seeing there was an update and all I've seen is other players discussing? Unless I've really missed something?

*: This is sort of an excuse. Even after I play it I probably won't have an appetite to get into a debate about whatever I end up thinking (don't have the energy although I respect / sort of admire those that do).

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
[My emphasis]

I don't want to get involved in the debate either way (haven't played the update yet although will soon)* but just out of interest, where did you see the dev comment on the discussion? Have those messages been deleted or something? Or did they comment on the debate elsewhere? Because I've just finished reading through the thread after seeing there was an update and all I've seen is other players discussing? Unless I've really missed something?

*: This is sort of an excuse. Even after I play it I probably won't have an appetite to get into a debate about whatever I end up thinking (don't have the energy although I respect / sort of admire those that do).
I included it in my really long post. It was from Discord (from back in July), where the dev said: "If people don't like Akira there's no helping them" and "ofc, I'm more than okay with girls being way smarter than me". I addressed the second part of that in my long post, and the first post just indicates to me that the dev and I have wildly different opinions about the things Akira did in this update.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
I included it in my really long post. It was from Discord (from back in July), where the dev said: "If people don't like Akira there's no helping them" and "ofc, I'm more than okay with girls being way smarter than me". I addressed the second part of that in my long post, and the first post just indicates to me that the dev and I have wildly different opinions about the things Akira did in this update.
Thanks for clarifying. It seems I missed at least part of your long post.

Dec 29, 2018
An omnipotent MC makes for bad storytelling.
An inconsistently written MC makes for even worse storytelling.

This game would have us believe that the main character is a highly trained military assassin with black ops experience, and yet it would also have him be completely unable to defend himself against a skinny girl in heels. But he's not always inept. He can react quickly enough to dash over to Casper and catch her before she falls. He can avoid someone trying to disarm him when he confronts the stalker. He can block/take a punch from a very fit and muscular young athlete. But he can't do anything against the entirely unimposing figure of Valentine.

During the scene where we talk to Akira in the library, she will explain that she chose the university as a meeting site because it was pretty much impossible to bring a concealed weapon inside. And yet Valentine has one. She can smuggle one in, and we can't. The main character recognizes Valentine when she lowers her hair and starts twirling a knife in an intimidation attempt, and yet she can still sneak up on him while wearing heels. Because we're suddenly inept due to her magical anime-styled character design, I guess. There's really no explanation here. The main character kind of forgot about the iron fleet knife wielding assasin. That's the quality of writing we got here.

It sucks.

Why isn't there one of those click to react segments in there? He has tons of time to react. Especially since Akira is telling her to stop as she's walking over to him. If the author wanted them to be equals, then write them as equals. Have him throw a chair at her and they can fight to a standoff. Or have him grab her wrist and bite into her arm before slamming the back of his head into her nose. Have him do literally anything other than sit there like a bump on a log while she catches him with his pants down.

Akira's knowledge of his military file is what get him to cooperate. Valentine is irrelevant.

The main character is at the mercy of Akira due to her ability to access seemingly impossible to get information, and she uses that skill to force the main character to get... some information she can't access. Uhhh.... it's a bit odd but I get what the author is going for here. She probably has the ability to hack things electronically and this one guy is doing the old school methods of keeping handwritten notes in a safe or something like that. I'm fine with that. My point is that the plot would move along just fine if we could go all Jackie Chan on Valentine in the classroom. But the game won't let us. It won't let us do anything at all to Valentine at any point.

Even in the morning when she has spent the night at our place (where we once again can't stop her), we aren't allowed to prevent her from kissing us in front of the girls. All the author needed to do was put one of those click to react segments in there that let us toss her onto the floor to prevent that kiss, and I would've felt that the game could recover in future updates. But as it stands now, I can only assume that this is the tip of the iceberg and that we will have tons more unavoidable content with Valentine in the future.

He just likes the over-the-top confidence that Akira oozes.
Exactly! This here is the problem. I hate her. Having the main character become fast friends with her creates a disconnect between the player (me) and the player's character. We had all sorts of choices about how we deal with characters at the start of the game, but none now. We can choose to look through the open door at Sam, or choose not to. We can choose to look in her drawers or not to. We can choose to whip out our dick or not to. We can choose to murder a man or let him go. But we can't choose to keep Valentine out of our apartment. Why? Why not have a choice to slam the door on her face when she shows up? Just throw us players a bone here and let us choose to have the main character dislike her. But we can't even get that.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
An inconsistently written MC makes for even worse storytelling.

This game would have us believe that the main character is a highly trained military assassin with black ops experience, and yet it would also have him be completely unable to defend himself against a skinny girl in heels. But he's not always inept. He can react quickly enough to dash over to Casper and catch her before she falls. He can avoid someone trying to disarm him when he confronts the stalker. He can block/take a punch from a very fit and muscular young athlete. But he can't do anything against the entirely unimposing figure of Valentine.
Her figure doesn't imply her fighting strength. Shortly before meeting Valentine, we had hamburgers with a vampire-elf and afterwards, had a moonshine-conversation with a being that looked like it might be a goddess, and the vampire-elf's sister. There's weird cultists lurking in the shadows. It's safe to say that this is a fictional world that has different laws and our common sense doesn't apply here, so it's fair to expect the player to be able to accept that Valentine is, in that situation, stronger than the MC.

During the scene where we talk to Akira in the library, she will explain that she chose the university as a meeting site because it was pretty much impossible to bring a concealed weapon inside. And yet Valentine has one. She can smuggle one in, and we can't. The main character recognizes Valentine when she lowers her hair and starts twirling a knife in an intimidation attempt, and yet she can still sneak up on him while wearing heels. Because we're suddenly inept due to her magical anime-styled character design, I guess. There's really no explanation here. The main character kind of forgot about the iron fleet knife wielding assasin. That's the quality of writing we got here.
Fair critique - I was also puzzled by the fact that she managed to get behind him without him noticing. He did say that he felt a little too relaxed around the two of them and the happy-go-lucky attitude bit him in the ass.

Akira Price's bodyguard smuggling a knife inside the building doesn't really sound all that nonsensical. Did our character even really try to do the same? I would guess that if he really meant to, he would've been able to do so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's tough to reply to this, because you critique the lack of player agency, and I think that's valid. About the equals thing.. well, she got the jump on him and with a blade to his throat, there's not much he can do. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. If he could go all Jackie Chan on her, then that would be the sign for me that there are no stakes in this story as our Hero is perfectly capable of handling anything that's thrown at him.

I agree with the point that it's kind of a weird task he's been given, given how resourceful Akira is.

I'm sure we'll be able to either kick Valentine's ass during one of the next updates or save her life one way or another. While her specialty might be stealth/hand to hand combat, I'm guessing our man is more of a gunslinger, which gave her the advantage in this update. Maybe I'm coping. If I am - call me out on that if you remember this, lol.

Exactly! This here is the problem. I hate her. Having the main character become fast friends with her creates a disconnect between the player (me) and the player's character. We had all sorts of choices about how we deal with characters at the start of the game, but none now. We can choose to look through the open door at Sam, or choose not to. We can choose to look in her drawers or not to. We can choose to whip out our dick or not to. We can choose to murder a man or let him go. But we can't choose to keep Valentine out of our apartment. Why? Why not have a choice to slam the door on her face when she shows up? Just throw us players a bone here and let us choose to have the main character dislike her. But we can't even get that.
Ok, the way you put it, it seems like a reasonable request. Though Valentine, being as strong as she is, is someone our character might want to get to know a bit or at least not piss off. He didn't seem stoked about her appearing, at least.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
yes and no to be honest. it is objectively true that some game's choices have much bigger impact that others but also every now and then there is a game where choices feel redundant and i think this is one of them. Does that make it a bad game, not at all. but my point is, sometimes games are meant to be taken as visual novels they are and just enjoy the story rather than focus on the impact of the choices. Yes it takes away from players involvement but its like judging the book for narrative plotpoint you didnt like, you will still read the rest of the book and in the end you will enjoy it in spite of not liking some bits here and there even though you had no choice in the matter of how things played out.
I feel strongly that this will be one of those games where you will not have any impact to how story plays out especially since it is obvious that protagonist is not a blank state character so you dont have to build who mc is. you as a player are viewing party and not a participant. Choices are there to make you pick which lewd scenes you are interested and which not... other than that good 80% of choices were meaningless or outright trolling the players (like the choice about bothering akira in library or going to basement in the last scene) but that is the humor of this games creator and i am just rolling with it.
TLDR:
no i dont think choices really matter in this game to extent it is worth mentioning it.
No choice is redundant because they all allow each player to craft their own story. Whether it only makes a small change to dialogue or opens/closes a path, they are what makes each persons experience their own. What you really mean is that you dont want choices that dont align with your likes.

Reactions: illogicallity

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What you're saying is fair, makes sense and I can see why you would see it that way. The way they idolize him isn't healthy, no - but I can't say I hate that, either. It's endearing to see how strongly they believe in him. It's twisted, but nice.

He didn't do it on purpose, he has the background you described, but it's a complicated situation. If returning to them after all this time means as much as I think it does, then he does owe them for the radio silence up to this point. I would have to play the game and really focus on it, but my impression was that he is/was aware of how big an impact he had on them and their lives, and what they saw in him. They seem close like family, so I think they were allowed to expect _something_ from him during those years.

But until we learn more about what happened during their childhood and what exactly their relationships were I can't make a super decisive statement, so my interpretations might be wrong.

Reactions: Ka1tzer

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
But he's not always inept.
Eh, no matter how bad ass you think you are there is always a bigger badass. That is not inconsistent. There is an outcome where Frank shoots MC if you don't pay attention. I think that scene was specifically meant to portray that Valentine is as much of a monster as the game would lead us to believe the MC is. We have yet to see her be that monster and the moment kinda falls flat. There is a logical disconnect at this point as to how she is able to pull it off.

Personally, I greatly dislike the trope of portraying female badass wearing heels. I think it's stupid af. Just give them decent shoes so it at least looks practical. Hell if she had taken off her heels to sneak up on him, it would have been so much better actually(and we would have gotten to see her feet :BootyTime: ).

*AHEM*

You never see any sort of practicing sportsman, fighter, combatant, amateur or pro wear that kind of footwear because it just simply doesn't work. But w/e. It is everywhere from video games to anime to fan art and I have sort of had to learn to ignore it at this point. It does not help the plausibility of the scene however.

Valentine having the knife...considering Akira has ties to the school and is the Price "princess", I'm sure there are options that she has that MC obviously would not. But I get your point. Establishing an in-universe constant just to have it immediately broken feels like cheap writing to make a character look more powerful in the immediate. Essentially she has pawns everywhere and MC has just become one. This is the power that Akira holds.

Agree on the level of agency we have with Valentine. I think her showing up at the apartment happened way too soon, even for a chaotic character such as herself. I am not opposed to enemies turning unlikely allies but still, it's too soon.
Us not having any say in that event apart from answering her question of if we want to change who we are or not does feel less compared to the last two versions, I mean it literally is. We had a bunch of options last time as you pointed out.
Imo, what happened in the classroom had to happen to move the plot forward, it could have been done more elegantly perhaps but ultimately it had to happen one way or another but Valentine at the apartment feels out of place at this point in the story.

I am ok with Akira being who she is. I dont expect the MC to Man of Steel his way through every situation, and I am pretty sure given the stakes that if he tried that, he would have either caught a bullet to keep him quiet or had to leave the city, yet again running away as he himself put it, and then we would have no story.

As for if MC becoming fast friends with Akira...I think this is an example of the MC having his own personality and the plot taking precedence over gameplay/player experience. This MC is obviously not a blank slate for us and so It's not feasible to expect every plot line be liked by everyone that plays it. That's not me giving pass for stupid shit to happen but if the MC is meant to like a core character, which is the case in many many VN's there's not much the writer can do if some people don't like that character. Sure as hell dont expect a dev to change a character's personality just to suit my preference.

I think given what we have seen of him so far, him taking the route of being an insufferable nuisance to the person trying blackmail him is very much in his character.

Last edited:

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
But until we learn more about what happened during their childhood and what exactly their relationships were I can't make a super decisive statement, so my interpretations might be wrong.
This is what kind of kills it. There are several historical points that weigh heavy on the current plotline that we have 0 information on, which if we knew might provide some insight into why the MC is reacting the way he is to everything. But all we have is the MC we know from 0.1 and 0.2 which apparently is a very different personality. The way this is written, the dev is saying "trust me on this" but then has several false choices which just whittles away that trust. Its literally finding a dollar bill on the ground and then it gets yanked away by a fishing line with the dev holding the pole.

...It's not feasible to expect every plot line be liked by everyone that plays it.
I literally just want the option for the MC to not like her - to be begrudgingly at her will and hold contempt for her ability to do so. Same with Val. They're obviously a part of the plot, but they're playing more like antagonists than LI's if you don't take into account the MC's thoughts about them. I just want the options to not befriend them; keep it professional until its over or we have an out or something.

Or, I don't know, the dev could actually provide this background information he's been teasing for 3 updates so we know what type of person the MC is actually supposed to be before deciding for ourselves just for it to turn out to be incorrect.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
So, I had a funny thought regarding Akira and Val to an extent (also Sam):

A woman in control is sexy, but a controlling woman is not.

Having said that, the main problem is this, and it's not limited to this game either.

We often have disconnects between player and MC in decision making and thoughts that we can overlook, but when it comes to MC/Player reactions to potential (or forced) LI, then it truly becomes a problem. Let me reject people who I consider assholes.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Since I didn't hear back from the previous mods dev, I took to it to make my own and bring it up to date. If the original mod dev wants to reclaim the mod, I will drop mine.

Here's the link to my mod thread.

Would be happy to see my link added to the OP. :)

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes