TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I was away for the weekend and I'm super sleepy right now, but I'll get on a 0.3.2 patch to fix up some of the issues players have been experiencing. Thanks for your patience!

How much changes are there from choosing your MC? Like if you choose trans MC how different she will be from femboy?
There are frequent changes to text to represent the main character's chosen type. There will also be one sex scene that has an alternate version later on.

Does completing the guidebook unlock more scenes, or are the ones it mentions just what's in the update? Cuz I can't trigger anything new once it's done.
Not currently, I decided to make the guidebook optional instead. It's just a to-do list to tell you what content is currently available in the game right now, and to encourage you to interact with the various systems.

Will each maid get a unique outfit ala Beatrice's slutty nun outfit, or will the bunny/bikini maid will be the only outfits they get?
I'm not sure, the outfits do take quite a while to draw. Will have to see later on.

so hazel's hangouts are bugged, her third hangout says its locked and needs me to complete the 2nd hangout but i already did
That's a little mistake from me, the third hangout should say "in development", not locked.

Except I don't have the time to learn all of that because the game decides for me that throwing the story in my face as fast as possible is much more important. My only point is having a Pause option for receiving the story, it has nothing to do with tips on how to play the game properly.

The game has grinding and welcomes it? Then LET me focus on the grind at first. The game has all these interesting combos and features? LET me figure them all out without having to worry about a maid remembering something I never did to them yet. The game wants me to do this, this, and this asap for the best efficiency? LET me figure it out without having to juggle between all that information + the next story lore drop after I sleep. Pause or have a requirement instead of having me jumble both the grind, the affection/maid progression, AND the story all at once. I already went back and tried to do EVERYTHING I could as fast as possible from all aspects and there's already a difference with some of your encounters if you do certain things before that FORCED point in the story.

It's a simple recommendation that I felt like bringing attention to; that there SHOULD be an option to pause the story, or at the very least not have it progress EVERY time you have to rest from a back, to back, to back dungeon grind.
It's worth pointing out that the guidebook and entire dungeon are intended to be optional and tackleable at any time. You can definitely ignore all the hangouts and only do the dungeon; the main story will continue. You can ignore the dungeon and only do the hangouts; the main story will continue.

Balancing that pacing for every type of player is an insurmountable challenge, so the best thing I can do is try to give players as much choice as I can on a variety of fronts. The only choice they don't have currently is the main story continuing day by day. Time is flowing somewhat realistically in the universe. But there's no rush, there's no panic, and you won't miss anything. Letting people pause the game might put you in this strange situation where you have thirty events in a row that you have to grind them out by skipping every single day. I think they'd be better drip-fed to the player as they play, and during development I'm adding one morning event for every single hangout, with a fairly significant or climatic event at the end of every update to keep things interesting.

The morning events do have dialogue changes depending on the actions you've accomplished in hangouts, and vice versa. If you see anything mentioned in a morning event that you haven't done yet, that's a mistake that needs fixing.

incognitolurker

Jun 22, 2020
One more bug for 0.3.1 that I didn't see anyone else mention, I seem to be unable to upgrade Lily's Unbreakable Armor skill beyond level 1 on my main save. If I start a new save and cheat the resources I can upgrade the skill as normal, so idk if it's due to my main save being from an earlier version (0.2.2) or something else that fucked up.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
How the hell did you get those numbers?
There's never enough gold for me to upgrade anything. Guess I should re-start
At start the game its rough but with clever investment and keeping rising up the affection you eventually tip the scales and it starts to snowball from there. I'm now getting over 300k of coins per run :ROFLMAO:
Also good is picking the right blessings. +1HP chance after killing enemy, Increased Ice wall duration and also Armour that add to your damage are really handy.
Focus on leveling up the Ice wall first and use it when you can as when its up you don't get dmg from enemies. You get always 1DMG even when you oneshot enemy with normal attack so that's why the Ice wall :)

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
I just want to say how much this collab surprised me. One of my favourite artists working together w one of my favourite game makers. This is fantastic for me. Ty so much for making this happen, Scarlet and mdf an, you are both wonderful.

e
So Its possible I saw those images before?
I though my mind is playing tricks on me but every time I saw new scene I was like: "I saw that already somewhere!" :D
I must say I really like the artstyle of MDF-AN (Just checked the pixiv and yea I saw those before <3 )

Last edited:

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
Bug - Ophelia's T2 Armor "Lightning Love!" at one point it reset to saying level 10 but was only adding +3 as current benefit. And when upgraded keeps saying Level 10 but the benefits rose up. Also not sure if hers cost is rising much more exponentially faster but at current +117 ATK the cost is 1918 Thorium but the Emi has Level 168 (+504 ATK) with cost of 355 Thorium to level up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rizicus

Feb 27, 2021
Bug: While buying from the market works, selling does not.
I'm glad I am not the only one having this issue.
I've got 1000+ ore that I cannot work through fast enough but no way to sell it.
Clicking Sell Ore just brings me back to the Buy/Sell page

dragonaut117

Oct 20, 2022
Hoping for more hangouts on the next update in... like 4 months or something I guess. Just my shit luck I suppose, the stuff I actually cared about (maid content and hangouts) feel mostly untouched.

Also there's some seriously heavy dissonance with story progress and actual player progress lol. I'm not some overleveled dude like some of the other posters since I'm relatively new to the game but even I can tell that my character is significantly stronger in game than the actual lore indicates.

Also the author's done a seriously good job of making me hate both Ophelia and Kane. Pathetic, the two of them.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I actually cared about (maid content and hangouts) feel mostly untouched.

Also the author's done a seriously good job of making me hate both Ophelia.
0.2 added four hangouts, and 0.3 added three, 0.4 will be adding another three. Be sure to check the guidebook so you don't miss any.

Also, poor Ophelia :cry: :LOL:

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Hoping for more hangouts on the next update in... like 4 months or something I guess. Just my shit luck I suppose, the stuff I actually cared about (maid content and hangouts) feel mostly untouched.

Also there's some seriously heavy dissonance with story progress and actual player progress lol. I'm not some overleveled dude like some of the other posters since I'm relatively new to the game but even I can tell that my character is significantly stronger in game than the actual lore indicates.

Also the author's done a seriously good job of making me hate both Ophelia and Kane. Pathetic, the two of them.
I think the author's done s seriously good job of making Ophelia more likeable as you get to know her better and she starts to let her defences down.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

dragonaut117

Oct 20, 2022
I think the author's done s seriously good job of making Ophelia more likeable as you get to know her better and she starts to let her defences down.
I think my problem with Ophelia is that she often feels a bit inconsistent and, for lack of a better word, basic. I get what idea she's built off of. She's the tsundere type and all of the maids are based (at least loosely) on those kinds of common tropes, but Ophelia's character can come off a little confused at times and the fact that she can act very bitchy while still vaguely pulling the more traditional tsundere traits leads to the feeling that the author's unsure of what direction the character should be taken.

Either way, I think more developed thoughts like this are better saved for a review I'll probably be writing when I complete all (or most) of the game's content.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I think my problem with Ophelia is that she often feels a bit inconsistent and, for lack of a better word, basic. I get what idea she's built off of. She's the tsundere type and all of the maids are based (at least loosely) on those kinds of common tropes, but Ophelia's character can come off a little confused at times and the fact that she can act very bitchy while still vaguely pulling the more traditional tsundere traits leads to the feeling that the author's unsure of what direction the character should be taken.

Either way, I think more developed thoughts like this are better saved for a review I'll probably be writing when I complete all (or most) of the game's content.
My exact intentions were to make her feel a little confused. I hope that comes across a little in some of the more recent Ophelia content where she opens up more to the player, particularly in the daily chats.

dragonaut117

Oct 20, 2022
I was reading through the story and noticed something. Now the explanation given has a high likelihood of being specific to the explanation I chose to explain my body type but...

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
So noticed something strange while playing, hi game is super fun btw. I just bought all the Underwear Outfits and had everyone wear them. I played through Hazel's second hangout and at the end when she's putting her clothes back on, and finally puts on the outfit worn before the hangout, which in this case is the Underwear set. Before putting on the outfit she was wearing the garter, after putting it on she loses it. For reference before the hangout she had the garter on and after it was removed. Only by swapping outfits will it come back. So it seems like the Underwear outfits are considered to be without the garter stockings, I also went back and checked the previews when buying the outfits and they also are missing the garter stockings. But when you change everyone into their underwears, Seraphina, Hazel, and Ophelia are all wearing their garters. I'm not sure if all the maids wear stockings, I think they would since it's a standardized maid uniform, but from the cutscenes I've seen so far Beatrice and Mirabelle definitely have them but they aren't reflected in their Underwear sprites.

Personally I liked that only they still wore them, like it was a stylistic choice they made. I though it gave a more mature and sexy vibe to them than the other girls, Beatrice should definitely have them on in that case. So throughout all this after some more testing I learned that:

Changes to outfits made during hangouts persist after the fact.
- This is pretty neat since it adds a sense of your actions actually having an effect outside the scene, but I can see how this would be an unintentional, or unwanted feature.

While theoretically the maids should have garters on, only some of the sprite models actually have them, intentional or not.
- If it wasn't, I'm guessing either early in the game's concept not all the sprites had stockings and it just stayed that way moving forward, there wasn't a need to create them yet because there weren't any scenes where they were visible and stayed on the sprites after the cutscene was over, or the stockings aren't supposed to be there for the outfit.

I like the stockings so I hope they show more or get added into their outfits. There are other things I found but I'll talk about it later.

SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
I want Seraphina's Bunny maid dress to be available already. The bunny maid rangers aren't complete. Also, Juggernaut has a hangout option. I wonder if Aurora and Lady Belethorn have those in the future as well?

PlayerEnjoyer

Oct 16, 2022
I've played through some of the game and I love it, the art, the characters, and the story are nice.
I played Tuition Acadamia and loved it... also didn't realize you made other games, gonna check them out too.
I wish you luck with developing the game.

also futa protag w

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I wonder if Aurora and Lady Belethorn have those in the future as well?

Hmm. Everyone in the house was listed as a potential crush in Emi's Truth or Dare. Kane and Lady Balethorn included.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes