jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I have a question that a search of this thread hasn't turned up the answer to. According to the game, I've completed 306 dungeon levels but only defeated 36 bosses. I'd been assuming that a sequence of rooms ending with a boss room constituted a level, but from those stats it looks as though each room counts as a level. Is that right?

Also I found a small bug with Mirabelle's third Hangout event, where she cooks a feast. After you've done it, if you go back to her room the next day and interact with her, if you bring up her hangouts it doesn't say Completed against it.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Could it be possible if you choose enough dominant answers you can dom the Dom's? Basically you have to start with the subs to build up the MC's confidence and then go from there?
I posted this earlier in the month sorry if it's spam just interested in an answer.

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Is there an ETA on when this game will be finished? I know he finishes his games quickly, and I don't want to try the game out until there's enough content to be worth it

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
It won't let me claim the Emi lvl 50 perk in the guidebook in spite of her being well over 50
1701219957479.png

E:
1701222635000.png

but now it let me claim both??

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019
I have a question that a search of this thread hasn't turned up the answer to. According to the game, I've completed 306 dungeon levels but only defeated 36 bosses. I'd been assuming that a sequence of rooms ending with a boss room constituted a level, but from those stats it looks as though each room counts as a level. Is that right?

Also I found a small bug with Mirabelle's third Hangout event, where she cooks a feast. After you've done it, if you go back to her room the next day and interact with her, if you bring up her hangouts it doesn't say Completed against it.
Yes, every room counts as a floor/level, and then depending on what upgrades you have, you either fight a boss every 10 levels, or every 5 levels.

Reactions: jahall

damias

Sep 13, 2020
slight bug...everyone is now naked except kane and i bought no outfit and cannot put clothe back on either me or the maids...its...weird it happened after i repeated mirabelle ...bathroom event

expedition doesnt work either too now...

Last edited:

damias

Sep 13, 2020
also...ya...only thing still missing for the mc is more hp... and she would dwarf the ''hero'' in power...and by a wide margin

Diego2112

Jun 17, 2020
I do not know if it was intentional, but when you come across the goblin shopkeep, you can have the happy fun times multiple times without it decrementing the four purchases in this update.

Also, **really** looking forward to Lady Balethorn and Amber's hangouts. Like, seriously excited about those.

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
I've only just started the game but I have to ask already, what is that music in the intro from? It sounds like something from Suikoden to me but I'm not 100% sure. I'll admit I often fast forward most intro's as far too many are long winded and ultimately unimportant but the music during this one captured my interest so bravo there at least.

tomato367184

May 7, 2019
1701236228431.png resource farming is bust after this update.unlock custom floor at dungeon in research and bomb in militia and go to floor 2147483647 and just bomb enemy and try to open a chest then you get unlimited resource.also guild expedition is based on your highest floor so if you do this once the rest can just obtain from expedition.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The game mechanics are really coming together now and the new scenes where great, still kinda thrown off by that comment about preparing for the final battle, is this intended to be a shorter game than most?

Woomod

Oct 28, 2017
Health feels completely useless with heat scaling, you pretty much go from "I can 1hp this" to "I'm dead, lulz" in one combat and just spam comet because ATK scaling keeps pace better than DEF and mp is pretty easy to keep up.

I'm clearing more floors at -4k hp than i am at positive hp.

Reactions: damias

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Health feels completely useless with heat scaling, you pretty much go from "I can 1hp this" to "I'm dead, lulz" in one combat and just spam comet because ATK scaling keeps pace better than DEF and mp is pretty easy to keep up.

I'm clearing more floors at -4k hp than i am at positive hp.
It's all on the evasion and bomb meta this update. I'm clearing floors 10^15 but the moment I get hit by a boss my health drops down to like negative 200 trillion

Reactions: damias

Woomod

Oct 28, 2017
Shield being free, temporary health was a powerful mechanic that I underestimated earlier on in development. Ice Wall was overpowered and the best strategy was to simply spam ice wall every two turns so your run could basically last forever, resulting in a fairly boring, long gameplay loop which rather than engaging with the variety of game mechanics, simply superseded and ignored them instead. Ice Wall may be a little weak now, but the large defense buff will still likely be key in prolonging early-game runs in high heat scenarios.
I didn't use reactions because spells one shot enemies that wouldn't auto murder you anyways, as would auto attacks really you just took 1 ping damage.
Shield spam was just the most efficient use of your mp as buff spell pre heat, where now well....

If you want people using reactions, you'd pretty much need to completely overhaul the enemy hp and player mp economies at least.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes