Mar 24, 2019
So just out of curiosity will there be any pregnancy in the game like some of the others
There already sort of is-
There's one side character in the game that I know of that can get pregnant, or at least inseminated...though given the game's story up to now-

That's a bit confusing.

Also there's definitely plans for at least some pregnancy content for other characters, as if you go to...I believe it was Beatrice the nun, and look under the "Sex" dialogue option, a pregnancy sex option is in development at least for her-

If it's planned for anyone else though? That we'll have to wait and see, if I were to guess it'd probably be post-game content, since-

Leading a party of pregnant maids into battle would probably be irresponsible-

Think of the children!

Reactions: hereforcodes

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
There already sort of is-
There's one side character in the game that I know of that can get pregnant, or at least inseminated...though given the game's story up to now-

That's a bit confusing.

Also there's definitely plans for at least some pregnancy content for other characters, as if you go to...I believe it was Beatrice the nun, and look under the "Sex" dialogue option, a pregnancy sex option is in development at least for her-

If it's planned for anyone else though? That we'll have to wait and see, if I were to guess it'd probably be post-game content, since-

Leading a party of pregnant maids into battle would probably be irresponsible-

Think of the children!
Irresponsible but hot!

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
Will there be an option to have the female futa mc flat chested? or keep the male mc flat chested?

DarkerShadow55

May 26, 2020
Question: You mentioned in the patch notes for 0.5.1 that you added a new maid with outfits. Problem being that I carried over my old save and can't find the new maid in question. Any idea why/where I need to go, or is my save not going to let me find them...?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1701440266942.png
1701440423216.png
More improvements:
Stored Crits and Evades now appear. Crit DMG% is shown too.
Beginners section in the guidebook that encourages the player to interact and experiment with a variety of the game's mechanics

These and other great ideas were suggestions posted on this thread! So if you ever get any ideas, please share them!

Twisted, have you been in contact with mdf at all recently? I just noticed they deleted all of their work from their twitter and pixiv. Kinda surprised there isn't an F95 page for their work there was a ton of it. The only stuff they didn't delete is a completely different art style.
Yeah I've talked with mdf-an about this. It's an unfortunate situation but there's no need to worry.

Question: You mentioned in the patch notes for 0.5.1 that you added a new maid with outfits. Problem being that I carried over my old save and can't find the new maid in question. Any idea why/where I need to go, or is my save not going to let me find them...?
She arrives late, about 25 days in and only if you've had sex with Hazel.

Last edited:

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
Is there any way to check how many days have passed since the start of the game?

Also I hope we can get more outfits for the MC. Maybe buy it from the store.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
Lots of good discussion about the current state of the dungeon and its meta, however:

The game is almost completely changed:
HP is no longer all about single digits, it's now x50 larger. Enemy attack has been raised by x10 to compensate. This in turn drastically changes the way combat feels and changes how a lot of different stats interact. The game is no longer about trying to only take '1' chip damage per turn, making defence far a more dynamic and useful stat. It also immediately makes every resistance and defensive upgrade far more meaningful.
View attachment 3129280
View attachment 3129285

This also means Ice Wall is a lot more useful now, the +20% defense (the upgrades of which will be coming back in 0.6.x) will allow you to tank a lot more damage, but there's a catch!
View attachment 3129274
View attachment 3129276

Casting spells now advances the turn! You can no longer spam comet without the enemy retaliating. Furthermore, you can no longer cast spells if you're out of HP. In exchange for this change, enemies no longer deal damage on the turn they die. It remains to be seen whether enemies need to be given more HP to balance this out.

Oh, and the actual path in the dungeon is now a lot more dynamic! Swiftness potions are looking better than ever to catch those best events:
View attachment 3129271

As you can imagine, with all these drastic changes, I want to refrain from making too many adjustments with the core systems until people have had a chance to see what it's like in this state.
wait...how...max hp i got from EVERY upgrade was 24 hp (30) at dungeon start

Kofferaffe

Dec 25, 2020
I really like this game. And fixing the selling bug alone made it much smoother to play and to progress.

Right, I've been meaning to ask-

TS/Dev, given that-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My theory is, it's because

Sorry for my bad english.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I was wondering about that but it'd make femboy and trans MC kinda OP since she doesn't have a vagina then.
Lily really isn't weak though, she's just inexperienced and needs training. Can't remember the exact wording but Juggernaut commented that she has some absolutely unreal talent with magic and combat, Ophelia was quite impressed by her fighting and even though Seraphina knew who MC really is she was still surprised by how fast she's gotten a handle on her magic. Then a slightly more meta answer. if I remember right Kane (or Kuck as I've superiorly named him) met Juggernaut on floor 600 something. My MC is clearing floor 1 quadrillion+. Yes that's more of a meta answer and less of a lore one but hey, it's a solid difference. Yes, Kuck seems to be pretty weak but the MC seems to have come close to his power if not reached or surpassed him in weeks compared to the years he's been training for.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Yeah, I just wanted to keep people open-minded and hope they give the game a try, because I think a lot of people that would initially be against that may be pleasantly surprised.
I don't have a problem with traps and futas personally, I just don't like playing as one. It's hard to immerse yourself as the MC when the MC has feminine speech.

Same reason why I don't play as women in games really, I like to immerse myself as the protagonist (Skyrim and Fallout with mods are the best RPG's, you get sex, guns/swords, and with the right quest mods a fantastic storyline).

Also agree with the other dude, can't stand ugly bastard characters, sexy women and then you look up and get turnt off.

Of course, it doesn't matter in the end because once the games done I'll be grabbing a save file for the scenes but still. I can appreciate the scenes, just can't play through the story.

Mar 24, 2019
Mar 24, 2019
I was wondering about that but it'd make femboy and trans MC kinda OP since she doesn't have a vagina then.

Lily really isn't weak though, she's just inexperienced and needs training. Can't remember the exact wording but Juggernaut commented that she has some absolutely unreal talent with magic and combat, Ophelia was quite impressed by her fighting and even though Seraphina knew who MC really is she was still surprised by how fast she's gotten a handle on her magic. Then a slightly more meta answer. if I remember right Kane (or Kuck as I've superiorly named him) met Juggernaut on floor 600 something. My MC is clearing floor 1 quadrillion+. Yes that's more of a meta answer and less of a lore one but hey, it's a solid difference. Yes, Kuck seems to be pretty weak but the MC seems to have come close to his power if not reached or surpassed him in weeks compared to the years he's been training for.

lizaardt

Feb 25, 2018
More improvements:
Stored Crits and Evades now appear. Crit DMG% is shown too.
Beginners section in the guidebook that encourages the player to interact and experiment with a variety of the game's mechanics
Nice! Thanks for that!

HP is no longer all about single digits, it's now x50 larger. Enemy attack has been raised by x10 to compensate. This in turn drastically changes the way combat feels and changes how a lot of different stats interact. The game is no longer about trying to only take '1' chip damage per turn, making defence far a more dynamic and useful stat. It also immediately makes every resistance and defensive upgrade far more meaningful.
I do really hope the heat scaling was also tweaked accordingly. IMO, atk on mob did scale way too fast (compared to their HP scaling that was kinda tame - and needing more hit ton kill a mob will always translate to more damage taken + it's the only moment when you can really try to do some elemental reactions & start thinking "ok, will I save some ressources by beating it that way?" - which is IMO the fun part)

On the 1 chip per turn & resistance, I'll wait and see, but I'm feeling conflicted about these changes:
- Having a few HP to track was pretty nice, actually ; "you can take 10 hit before you die" was not a bad change from the usual JRPG. And more importantly, I saw this game more of a "you have limited resources, try to use them the best way possible" ; which was pretty fun, but mean everything that did allows to gain resource faster than you loose them (healing node/passive/lot of evasion + 4.0 ice wall / dark art when you can one spell everything) did reduce that strategic aspect to the dust. In 5.0, more than a HP number issue ; it's a "too easy to enter in a loop when you can't run out of a ressource".
- Having small number of HP however did change the defense to a "minimum stat needed to not get destroyed / loose a single HP per turn" ; which was not that bad, but only encouraged player to buy def when they did take more than 1 damage (or when other stat did scale on defense (like old ice wall ; or having part of def be added on the attack)). If we can reach a high enough defense when mob start to deal very few HP, it will be just the same as before, with an enormous HP pool slapped on the player
(On that note, keeping a small amont of HP and tweaking the damage taken formula so damage would would increase slowly/ stagnate a bit at every damage value (like bonking some mob that deal 2 damage, then some more that deal 3, then...) instead of going from 1 damage to one shot would have worked super well IMO (something like damage = ceil(atk / def) ; or in plain english "to dish one more damage, a mob need to gain as much attack as you have defense"
Of, if the formula is a damage = max(1, atk - def) ; increasing damage by a +1 every time the heat increase would have a similar effect)
- I do see the game more of a puzzle/"figure out what to use to go further". % def resistance does not really fit neatly in that category ; and are not really fun stat to think about IMO ("increase everything as a bonus" or something). I'm not fond of them, but I don't hate them, as long as it's easy to know how many damage you will take, which in that case pretty much mean "as long as the UI show clearly what will hapen when mob retaliate".
Or to told another way, it's not the amount of HP that does matter ; it's how you can manage and regain them.

Casting spells now advances the turn! You can no longer spam comet without the enemy retaliating. Furthermore, you can no longer cast spells if you're out of HP. In exchange for this change, enemies no longer deal damage on the turn they die. It remains to be seen whether enemies need to be given more HP to balance this out.
More mob HP may be nice, since it mean player can use more reactions.
I'm curious on how the change will play, but I do assume an early game strategy would be "just stack enough damage so the ennemy never retaliate".

In any way, it seem like the dungeon will be completely different in the next version ; I guess i'll have to restart a new run again :3

(and on a totally unrelated note: if heat is making a tantrum in the dungeon and having more mob curiously coming to bonk you, why you only see mob one by one as heat increase! Where is the litteral wave of mobs drowning the screen when you're at stupid high heat)

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes