Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
did you ever find out how? I'm having the same issue right now. (FYI this is on a new game save)
not really, it just let me claim it as I progressed more. All I can say is just try progressing her and the other maids to higher levels and go back and check every now and then

Reactions: Pirothea

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
not really, it just let me claim it as I progressed more. All I can say is just try progressing her and the other maids to higher levels and go back and check every now and then
i haven't leveled Opelia yet, or unlocked her, emi came part of my party after my 2nd Hangout with her without the message saying she is part of the party

UPDATE: I was able to claim Emi rewards after I was able to claim Ophelia's rewards

Last edited:

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Dont know where i can report bug. Mirabelle 3 hangout does count and goes to 4 (in development), but not marked complete

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
I hesitate to report an issue I hit using the cheat menu as a 'bug', but it might hook into something more important.

After I upgraded enough I jumped to a very deep floor in the dungeon and made zillions of every resource. After I spent them, the numbers were annoying me covering a lot of the screen, so I went into cheats and gave myself negatives of things to get the numbers under control.

It worked pretty well except that after I did it, I no longer have platinum. At all. There's no spot for it listed, earning some in-game doesn't make it appear, and I can't spend any. It's like the resource was just banished from the realm.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I hesitate to report an issue I hit using the cheat menu as a 'bug', but it might hook into something more important.

After I upgraded enough I jumped to a very deep floor in the dungeon and made zillions of every resource. After I spent them, the numbers were annoying me covering a lot of the screen, so I went into cheats and gave myself negatives of things to get the numbers under control.

It worked pretty well except that after I did it, I no longer have platinum. At all. There's no spot for it listed, earning some in-game doesn't make it appear, and I can't spend any. It's like the resource was just banished from the realm.
Lol sounds like you fucked up there. You currently have a negative amount of platinum, you can just cheat yourself an absurd amount of platinum and it'll reappear, then you can negative cheat it down to a reasonable number if you want. Like for example if you're at negative a million then the resource won't display until you get enough that it's not in the negative anymore. You can also enable the dev console, look up how to enable renpy dev console if you don't know how, then type platinumingots=1.
Lastly you could just load an old save and everything will be fine

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
Lol sounds like you fucked up there. You currently have a negative amount of platinum, you can just cheat yourself an absurd amount of platinum and it'll reappear, then you can negative cheat it down to a reasonable number if you want. Like for example if you're at negative a million then the resource won't display until you get enough that it's not in the negative anymore. You can also enable the dev console, look up how to enable renpy dev console if you don't know how, then type platinumingots=1.
Lastly you could just load an old save and everything will be fine
Negative resources show up as a negative. Adding (or removing) tens of millions doesn't make it reappear.
I loaded that save and set another resource negative, crystals this time. (attached)

I just loaded a previous save and was more careful pruning excess. (I agree that it was either going negative or exactly hitting 0 that probably triggered it. But it's really weird.)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Negative resources show up as a negative. Adding (or removing) tens of millions doesn't make it reappear.
I loaded that save and set another resource negative, crystals this time. (attached)

I just loaded a previous save and was more careful pruning excess. (I agree that it was either going negative or exactly hitting 0 that probably triggered it. But it's really weird.)
That's crystals, they're there from the start. Platinum isn't, if you go negative or 0 on platinum then it disappears. Both of my fixes work, I'd already tested them before I responded, as long as it's not negative the icon will come back

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Mommy's Butt Slut is exactly right! Platinum and the other ingots are coded to only appear in your currency panel when you have a positive amount.

Mar 24, 2019

To clarify this further, I'm fairly certain that Gold, and maybe crystals, display differently, like for the ingots I think I remember if I went past a certain threshold (I think it might've been quadrillions? Basically just a really long number-) the game would display that number normally for things like gold, but for things like ingots, it would display in scientific notation (please correct me if that's not what it's called I drove myself insane trying to remember what the term for it was), or essentially "1e+18" or something like that-

I noticed they worked differently in how they displayed because to get my ingots down to readable in standard form again, I sold them, which oddly didn't do the same to my gold amount.

So it stands to reason they would act differently at negative numbers as well.

Chronopie

Jan 9, 2023
I have to wonder about Ophelia's upgrades. To compare and contrast, Emi's Electifying Arsenal needs 197 Thorium to go from 100 to 101. Ophelia's Lightning Love, from level 79 to 80, need 117,122 Thorium.

Her Inductive Spear, uniquely among the upward path upgrades, takes gold. At around level 80, billions of gold.

Mar 24, 2019
I have to wonder about Ophelia's upgrades. To compare and contrast, Emi's Electifying Arsenal needs 197 Thorium to go from 100 to 101. Ophelia's Lightning Love, from level 79 to 80, need 117,122 Thorium.

Her Inductive Spear, uniquely among the upward path upgrades, takes gold. At around level 80, billions of gold.
I will say I did think all the infinite upgrades being attack power related was a bit redundant, but ultimately they're just there as a resource dump for people who have already maxed everything else, like me.

But I do still wish there was another use for resources late game besides just more damage.

That would mainly just be a bonus though.

Mar 24, 2019
I gotta wonder how far along the next update might be, given the dev seemingly revamped the combat system in like...just a few days after the idea was discussed here, makes me wonder what the most time consuming part of updates is, I would guess the scenes and writing, would that be accurate? :unsure:

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
I gotta wonder how far along the next update might be, given the dev seemingly revamped the combat system in like...just a few days after the idea was discussed here, makes me wonder what the most time consuming part of updates is, I would guess the scenes and writing, would that be accurate? :unsure:
good sex text is a art

Woomod

Oct 28, 2017
Going to miss defense 1 shot meta, it felt right for the game.

Since most of your defense comes from actually equipping the maids unlike your idiot brother, it's "i need to put these super strong fighters between me and the enemy" with hp loss being more along the lines of "my noodle arms are getting tired" until someone actually lands a decent hit and you bail.

So yeah i'm with the people saying that like, it felt right game feel wise. The problem is just the reaction system was useless and there was always one good spell depending on the meta.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
It seems highly illogical that the nude "outfit" for the maids should actually cost money. If their affection is high enough, surely it should be sufficient just to tell them to strip off.

Also I've recently found that sometimes spells will do negative damage to an enemy. Is that a bug or a feature?

Reactions: Hajna
Mar 24, 2019
It seems highly illogical that the nude "outfit" for the maids should actually cost money. If their affection is high enough, surely it should be sufficient just to tell them to strip off.

Also I've recently found that sometimes spells will do negative damage to an enemy. Is that a bug or a feature?
For the first one, I would add that in scenes where a girl's outfit is even mentioned, her being entirely nude is just treated as "a strange choice of outfit", rather than actually being nude, so while it's my own head cannon explanation, perhaps what you're buying isn't a "nude outfit", but rather an enchantment that allows the girls all the benefits of their normal clothes, while appearing to be dressed to those that aren't the MC? It'd make sense given that ALL the girls' outfits are said to be enchanted for the purposes of battle which is why bikini armor is a thing in this world.

Also as for the damage, it depends, if you're using fire spells on fire enemies in fire zones, that's probably intended, but if you're using comet (Seraphina's physical spell) and getting a negative, that's definitely a glitch, it was found in earlier updates and should've been fixed.

Maybe post screenshots if you can of what spells you're using on what enemies to cause the negative damage?

Reactions: Eleyth and jahall
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes