Mar 24, 2019
You don't need another villain to UNDERSTAND Kane but you do need it to REDEEM him, right now we are told he's just a man doing his best but we are shown he's an asshole , weak and incompetent at every level.
I forgot to mention that even the demon queen (who caused all of this in her quest for power) is more loved than Kane.
That's true, but the thing is, his absence of heroic attributes doesn't inherently make him a villain, or even necessarily an antagonist. He's unlikable, but not irredeemable. I could see two to three routes for him-

One, he just straight up becomes the main antagonist, at which point all the hate for him would be warranted and actually serve to strengthen the narrative.

Two, he does something legitimately commendable, like sacrificing himself to protect the MC or something, although I will admit, this would be redemption through death, so it would be literally short-lived.

Or three, and the one I lean most towards, though partly as a joke-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
That's true, but the thing is, his absence of heroic attributes doesn't inherently make him a villain, or even necessarily an antagonist. He's unlikable, but not irredeemable. I could see two to three routes for him-

One, he just straight up becomes the main antagonist, at which point all the hate for him would be warranted and actually serve to strengthen the narrative.

Two, he does something legitimately commendable, like sacrificing himself to protect the MC or something, although I will admit, this would be redemption through death, so it would be literally short-lived.

Or three, and the one I lean most towards, though partly as a joke-

You are right, Kane is not being himself since he's acting exactly as his mother ordered, edging the maids is her idea and the head maid's too probably, the pressure he's subjected is brutal but all that doesn't mean anything without results, he fails so he gets cucked. I thinks there's no "redemption" arc for him since it will take too much time and effort so it will be a joke solution like genderbend him or something.

Mar 24, 2019
You are right, Kane is not being himself since he's acting exactly as his mother ordered, edging the maids is her idea and the head maid's too probably, the pressure he's subjected is brutal but all that doesn't mean anything without results, he fails so he gets cucked. I thinks there's no "redemption" arc for him since it will take too much time and effort so it will be a joke solution like genderbend him or something.
Personally, I still prefer my solution better-

Reactions: Eleyth and DBAV

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
weak and incompetent at every level.

Weak? Maybe-he struggles with that, ad we see that repeatedly. Incompetent? I think not. Everyone's dumped everything on him, he doesn't have proper access to the upgrade system we do, everyone mistrusts him because of the father.

He's...I don't hate him. I wish him unburdened so he can live his own life in peace, get someone who wants him for him. And also find out who 'Kane' really is, because of course right now he's a puppet till this whole thing is over.

Reactions: G1gas and Taureum

McJohn234

Oct 21, 2023
Hey, TwistedScarlett, talking about Kane, how about scene where he proves that he is a real hero? Like he falls under succubus magic, though fights it and fucks demon not in the pussy, but in the ass, so he saves his hero power.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1702550754487.png

0.6 introduces some of the biggest shakeups to the gameplay since release with HP multiplied by 25 having massive implications for the balancing. Several new mechanics for traversal around the dungeon have also been added.
On the story side, I've added more hangouts and sex scenes than any other update since release!

This'll be the last major update this year too, so happy holidays and new year!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - -
Android: - - -
Changelog:
0.6.0:
Manor:

• Added Seraphina's next hangout. +2 Sex Scenes. +2 CG.
  • Added Emi's next two hangouts. +1 Sex Scene. +4 CG.
  • Added Ophelia's next hangout. +1 Sex Scene. +2 CG.
  • Added Lyra's next hangout. +2 Sex Scenes. +2 CG
  • +~22,000 Words of Story (162,000 tot.)
  • Secret Outfits: Added a new system where the last outfit for all characters requires unlocking first. Ophelia's Bunnysuit and Beatrice's Demon Form now have to be unlocked by reaching a certain point in their stories.
  • +2 New Secret Oufits: Emi Ninja and Seraphina Wolf
  • +2 New Chats for Lyra
  • +1 New Chat for Aurora
  • +3 New Chats for Lady Balethorn
  • You can now only speak to Lady Balethorn and Aurora once per day
  • Updated the Cheats menu to include far more functionality, such as hangout skips, morning event skips. Morning event pausing.
Dungeon:
  • Player Max HP multipled by x25. All healing sources changed to compensate.
  • All enemy damage is multipled by x10.
  • Casting a spell now counts as a turn, and you can't cast spells while out of HP.
  • Pain Buff: Default damage raised from 20% to 60%.
  • Added a fourth row of circles when choosing where to go next.
  • Paths between circles are now much more complicated
  • Added 2 New Biomes: Thunder Plains + Sewers
  • Biome Selection Screen: When entering a new biome, you now have a random choice
  • Campfires have been split into three: Gold (+HP/MP), Green (+HP) an Blue (+MP)
  • Enemies no longer deal damage on the turn they die
  • Enemies now have a default 5% evasion pierce.
  • After gaining more than 6 blessings, a generic blessing appears to prevent the menu ever appearing empty.
  • Added a book about the various dungeon biomes.
  • Rebalanced several shield/hp blessings and events.
  • +1 Positive Events
  • +1 Negative Event
  • Increased the cap of Lily's Core Enhancement to Level 50
  • Massively buffed guild rewards and added Thorium, Emerald and Adamantite to the level up reward rotation depending on your current guild level. Ore reward replaced with ecrystals.
  • Added a "Beginner's Guide" section to the guidebook which recreates several of the earlier goals of the previous guidebook.
  • No. of Stored Crits and Evades now appear over the Crit and Evade icons
  • Base Critical Damage lowered to 150%, it now appears under the Crit% stat on the Dungeon UI.
  • You can now choose to start at Floor 50/100 if you've previously reached those floors
  • You now start with +5 Daily Gold/Crystal income, 20 Gold, 5 Crystals, 6 Ore and 3 Iron Ingots.
  • Lootbags now always have a minimum of 5 Gold/Crystals.
  • Pity system: If a player has a run with fewer than 5 bags, players now gain 25% more loot per lootbag below 5.
Misc/Fixes:
  • Increased the cost scaling of Emi's Electrifying Arsenal to match Ophe's equivalent upgrade.
  • Capped Lyra's affection and made it count towards all maid affection upgrades
  • Fixed Sera's Armor upgrades not taking discounts into consideration
  • FIxed Weapon Enchanter's Sanctum requiring Puzzle Master and not increasing in cost
  • Fixed Golden Coffers requiring Advanced Cookbook
  • Fixed Wind of Fortune not having a requirement
  • Fixed Combat Training Tomes being a mess in general and reduced its cost
  • Fixed Sera's Lunar Convergance upgrade only working if you also had Moonfall and made it work with all reactions instead of only half of them.
  • Reduced Expanded Archives cost scaling by 20% and fixed it showing the wrong numbers on its first level.
  • Recoded Pain's -1 MP Upgrade to make it cost 0 MP in the Magic Mines
  • Recoded Elemental Piercings for complete consistency between saves
  • Typo Fixes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The new dungeon is a lot easier. Heat doesn't seem to be ramping up enemy defense anywhere near as quick and enemies not attacking on their death turn is extremely powerful. There's an issue, I don't know the exact math going on here but enemies getting one shot usually survive with negative health until you hit them again.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
The new dungeon is a lot easier. Heat doesn't seem to be ramping up enemy defense anywhere near as quick and enemies not attacking on their death turn is extremely powerful. There's an issue, I don't know the exact math going on here but enemies getting one shot usually survive with negative health until you hit them again.
Admittedly, the dungeon wasn't balanced around floor 1,000,000,000,000,066 :whistle:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
At that point, you've either somehow dug into space(through the core and out the other side) somehow, or you've dug into other dimensions.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
At that point, you've either somehow dug into space(through the core and out the other side) somehow, or you've dug into other dimensions.
No idea where I am. Imagining the look on Kane's face when he discovers that I'm 1.5 trillion times further than his cuck ass ever made it is the only thing keeping me going at this point :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Eleyth and Morpaly

SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
Hazel's clothes disappear. Only her underwear spawns when I change her clothes.

Also, its funny that Emi is the only one of the maids that isn't aware that everyone else is already getting fucked seeing as she's the ninja.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
What do you mean "(Insert Maid) Final" in the hangouts, don't tell me we are getting near the end of this sweet game TwistedScarlett60 :cry::cry:
I would imagine that, while we are apparently moving towards the final stages, there might be some stuff beyond the hangouts & that the rest of the scenes with the cast will be part of the story progression.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Didn't I JUST see an update like... 2-3 weeks ago?
Edit: Roughly 16 days ago (11/29/23).

• Massively buffed guild rewards and added Thorium, Emerald and Adamantite to the level up reward rotation depending on your current guild level. Ore reward replaced with ecrystals.
WHY ME CRUEL WORLD
I'm already GR206. Not even remotely difficult to get another 100+, and resources have ceased to matter much, I usually sell them every couple dozen days for money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ballistic 9029
Mar 24, 2019
I'm convinced that TS is trying to go for some sort of game dev world record speedrun, because it hasn't even been a year of development yet, and over half the game is seemingly done, while other games have been in development for like...2-3 years with not nearly as much content.

Mar 11, 2021
I'm convinced that TS is trying to go for some sort of game dev world record speedrun, because it hasn't even been a year of development yet, and over half the game is seemingly done, while other games have been in development for like...2-3 years with not nearly as much content.
yeah he does that a lot, i remember tuition academia got finished in about a year, year and a half maybe? i forget exactly but for an "experimental game" it was really good, plus one of the best feMC games i've tried yet

Reactions: MisterRed and Erar
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes