NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
This game is simply perfect in its own right. The overall story looks like a futa-protagonist version of Hero Party Must Fall (MC cucking the male hero's party), but with its own personality. The lack of sex scene (one or two hand drawings per sex) is complemented by the rich description and dialogue. Looks like preggo and incest is on the war for the foreseeable future updates:love:

byzantineds

Nov 11, 2021
happen every time i try to level the guild...
View attachment 3175459
For anyone who has encountered "randint" issue when trying to level up at the guild (ver 0.6.1), download the attached "3 - Guild.rpy" file and replace the one inside your "game" folder.

>>> TL;DR <<<
Alternatively, you can open the file "games/3 - Guild.rpy" with Notepad or any text editor, and INSERT the line (#223) indicated as in following picture, then save and restart your game.

Make sure you are inserting 4 spaces instead of a tab at the start of the line (I hate python).

Basically the dev forgot to reset the "gen3" value in code.

1702766990947.png

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for the reports about the guild rank issues, checks it out and fixed it! I'm impressed by how eagle-eyed everyone here is, even something small as Hazel's clothing not returning after probably the last quest in the patch was noticed by so many people.

will this apply to costs too? it's starting to get difficult to tell if I have enough for those last few health upgrades on the research tree
How about this?
1702812784813.png
I added commas to all prices for readability. Although once you go over 10M it doesn't fit in the box, so it goes into scientific notation.

@TwistedScarlett60

Are we getting the New Dress in the next Update?

UtU Fancy 2.png
Yeah!

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've noticed when trying to get all the dungeon achievements in the guidebook that my Reaction score seems to be stuck at 58. Is that a bug, or am I not doing something that I ought to be doing? I have all the other dungeon achievements.

Also I've noticed that when you interact with Mirabelle and look at her hangouts, even after you've done the third one where she cooks a meal for everyone, it's not marked as "Completed" (though you do correctly get the guidebook showing 3/3 of her hangouts having been done) .

I really love the very restful song by a Japanese (I think) singer that sometimes plays when you're in the dungeon, even if it seems rather incongruously peaceful when you're busy slaying demons left, right and centre.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for the reports about the guild rank issues, checks it out and fixed it! I'm impressed by how eagle-eyed everyone here is, even something small as Hazel's clothing not returning after probably the last quest in the patch was noticed by so many people.

How about this?
View attachment 3181168
I added commas to all prices for readability. Although once you go over 10M it doesn't fit in the box, so it goes into scientific notation.

Yeah!
Well, when you are hyper focused on your lewds, you can notice even the smallest details. :illuminati:

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Gotta ask... Is the art for this game commissioned or simply taken from the wide web and AI added on top?

Mar 11, 2021
took me a bit to get around to this update, and yeah i'm a tiny bit late on noticing hazel's outfits broke from the new scene with lyra, still weird how the naked skin is fine but now the bikini maid dress is naked too, but the others work fine.
god i'm loving how the dynamic with the girls is moving along, lyra herself is going to be a delight to spend more time with, and seraphina is absolutely not helping resist the urge to make a maid harem (not like i was planning to resist in the first place)

just one bit of complaint though, everyone refers to me as a girl which kinda clashes since I specifically chose the opening that meant i was a guy to begin with (albeit disguised as a woman) and I think the maids of all people would know that secret.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
took me a bit to get around to this update, and yeah i'm a tiny bit late on noticing hazel's outfits broke from the new scene with lyra, still weird how the naked skin is fine but now the bikini maid dress is naked too, but the others work fine.
god i'm loving how the dynamic with the girls is moving along, lyra herself is going to be a delight to spend more time with, and seraphina is absolutely not helping resist the urge to make a maid harem (not like i was planning to resist in the first place)

just one bit of complaint though, everyone refers to me as a girl which kinda clashes since I specifically chose the opening that meant i was a guy to begin with (albeit disguised as a woman) and I think the maids of all people would know that secret.
Characters using the wrong gender is an oversight unless made clear otherwise in dialogue. If you ever see that happen, take a screenshot of the dialogue and send it this ways, I'll have it fixed up! (y)

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
most of it's Scarlett's work, the sex scenes are by another artist Scarlett's working with (i forget their name but M-art i think?)
Thanks for the reply. Explains why the art looks so different in the sfw/nsfw scenes (telling by the preview pics only).
Edit: is the main art AI generated? it looks a hella lot like it is...

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Explains why the art looks so different in the sfw/nsfw scenes (telling by the preview pics only).
Edit: is the main art AI generated? it looks a hella lot like it is...
You mean my art? I'm a professional artist with 1,000+ works, way before the whole AI thing:

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
I really like your Art style especially in Monster girl 1000. I can understand why your art style may look like AI generated but as someone who has been following ur work for years i can tell which is which. BTW My favorite Alice and Emillia's NSFW art in MG1000 And of course Moma Balethorn

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
There is also always the chance that some art AI used TS' art for training, which would create some convergence. Hope not though, we do not need masses of people calling her work AI generated because they mined her work.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes