4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
95% of games on here are from the male perspective. I for one don't have a problem with a boy having sex with a older woman... but seeing a grown sweaty man on a girl is not for me. That's just my 2 cents.... also you're new to Urban Demons, Well let me tell you that if you really wanna experience a full game download the previous version, that one comes with all the big busts women that you're looking for.
I did. & to be fully honest, as I said, I'm all about the gameplay. The fap material is really no different to me than a big loot drop or killing spree is in other games. I'm more or less asexual, which is why I think I can play these games without being particularly affected one way or the other. But the other routes & additional gameplay from the extra NPCs did add a lot.

When it comes to the whole boy on woman vs man on girl thing, My position is, as long as there are no RL chideren involved, I have no issue with it. I'm not one to shame others for their fetishes or desires. The only caveat is when it comes to RL kids because it is neurologically harmful to them, ( & once that RL line is crossed, I go straight from chill to stocking up on bodybags fast. XD),

But as someone whom, I'm presuming, has more of an engaged libido with these kinds of games, is that the reason why it's more boy / older woman? Is that more the popular & in demand fetish? I was thinking it was, but there are a lot of dad / daughter games here too, they just make a real effort to make sure the daughter is adult. Meh, maybe I'd have to have more than a, for lack of a better word, clinical interest in it to get it.

Theubermeme

Apr 28, 2018
Hello! I played the most recent version 0.9.2 I believe and I wanted to say it ran well and I thought the dialogue system was fine, but I have not played any previous version so I may not be the best judge.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
This release date pushing is pointless. Unless you have a full QA-dedicated team (~4 people testing at least) working 8-hour shifts for a week or two, you're NOT going to ensure a flawless release. So there will always be bugs on new releases anyways - that's just how gimmicky RPGMaker and scripting on it is.
Nergal has big plans. He wants to rework AZL (or at least finish it). He has his eyes on a new title. Maybe more than one. I don't think it's a good idea for him to mire himself in this one for too long.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Doubt it's about having a flawless release, more like that's the time it would take to make it playable. I personally think this deserves more time than AZL, which is already pretty much a complete experience minus a few animation sequences and bugfixes towards the end. UD is far from that. The main storyline fizzles out halfway, so it seems better suited to the experimental overhaul.

Admittedly, I'm biased towards the writing in UD, it's a lot more fun than the 'Aw gee shucks' PC from AZL, and if the writing for the whole game is up to par with the demo, I can see myself enjoying it a lot more than any of his other work yet.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Before I forget....Nergel... do you play warhammer 40k?
Shit. I forgot to ask that too. Though I'm pretty sure that he named himself after Papa Nurgle. Aside from Ultra Marines, I typically mained Death Guard when I played. Nurgle was the best of the Chaos Lords. Though, given the genre of the games on this site, I'm kinda surprised he didn't go with Slaanesh.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
He could be a Behemoth fan. Or maybe it's a reference to the demon. Actually, considering the title of this thread, I'm going to go with the latter.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
This release date pushing is pointless. Unless you have a full QA-dedicated team (~4 people testing at least) working 8-hour shifts for a week or two, you're NOT going to ensure a flawless release. So there will always be bugs on new releases anyways - that's just how gimmicky RPGMaker and scripting on it is.
Nergal has big plans. He wants to rework AZL (or at least finish it). He has his eyes on a new title. Maybe more than one. I don't think it's a good idea for him to mire himself in this one for too long.
The plan isn't to get it flawless, but to get it in a playable state for every path for every character. There will be bugs (there always is.) And I can assure you, the build isn't delayed JUST for testing. I've set aside a week for that. The build is still actively being worked on, and so it's not ready for even alpha testing yet.

Before I forget....Nergel... do you play warhammer 40k?
I do! I'd actually love to do a 40k adult game centred around a Slaanesh cult, daemons of Chaos, Sisters of Battle etc. Would be awesome! ^^ (But you know I wouldn't be allowed to do that haha)

And for others commenting, my name isn't derived from the Chaos God, but the demon/ Mesopotamian God Nergal ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can someone tell me how to fix?
its full screen but i can only see a part of it
Don't play in full screen ^^ The game is set to a very specific resolution (4x3 aspect ratio).

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The plan isn't to get it flawless, but to get it in a playable state for every path for every character. There will be bugs (there always is.) And I can assure you, the build isn't delayed JUST for testing. I've set aside a week for that. The build is still actively being worked on, and so it's not ready for even alpha testing yet.
Thanks for the reply. I'd just hate to see your potential stuck on this project, because it seems to me you want to start working on something fresh. Still, relatively speaking, you are somewhere at the top of developers of these kinds of games when it comes to actual work and stable delivery. And you do it all alone, sans the artwork.
Can I get an unrelated answer to a minor query? A long time ago you said AZL is going to get optional outfits for characters. Is that still a feature we might get if AZL would get updated eventually?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Only that itll be done when its done. Nergal doesnt wanna rush and release a substandard product, but says end of april, mid may is a conservative estimate
But that last demo update was a total bullshit -_-
Wish he could work on version 0.8 :\

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I'd just hate to see your potential stuck on this project, because it seems to me you want to start working on something fresh. Still, relatively speaking, you are somewhere at the top of developers of these kinds of games when it comes to actual work and stable delivery. And you do it all alone, sans the artwork.
Can I get an unrelated answer to a minor query? A long time ago you said AZL is going to get optional outfits for characters. Is that still a feature we might get if AZL would get updated eventually?
Please don't consider this being "stuck on this project", I am intending to start something fresh at some point in the future. I am sort of reaching the point of "done" with rpgmaker in general. However I have a responsibility to finish my games in the vision I originally entailed and so I will be doing that. Thank you for your words though, it's much appreciated :)

As for AZL I'm not sure that will be happening at this point. Expect a bug fix build soon, but after that. I doubt there'll be anymore.

But that last demo update was a total bullshit :noexpression:
Wish he could work on version 0.8 :\
Sorry you didn't enjoy the demo. What about it didn't you enjoy?

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Hey either way Nergal, I gotta give you credit for your work ethic & dedication. With so many devs that just start & abandon projects left & right, (Wootch being a prime example with Urban x Life), Someone like you whom sees the project through to the end & creates a damn good game in the process is rare. I really respect that. I just wanted you to know that your efforts & contributions are noted & appreciated & deserve to be merited. Whatever games you have planned in the future, you got my support.

By the way, I know you have something completely new in mind, & like the rest of us, I'll be interested to see what it is, But I was thinking it might be worthwhile to repeat the same process with some of the other abandoned games on here that you did with Urban X Life / Urban Demons. There are a lot of abandoned .01 through .07 etc... games out there that started off great, but then died incomplete. Maybe you might be able to rebuild those too & make something of em? At the very least should keep you busy for a while. Just a thought I wanted to pass along.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes