Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Is there an android link?
Next week.

Doorknob22 I hope you show blondes some love. Give us beautiful Icy princesses, or something like Daenerys (book version, not show). There are too many brunettes and buxom women in the game, but not a single blonde among Karder's wenches as of yet. A fucking travesty I tell you.
In my defense I'll say there's no agenda against blondes and when I designed Eviette the acolyte I gave her such a golden, brilliant bush it can blind with the sun. Anyway, there will be love to blondes in the future.

I would mind midgets or hobbit likes
Did you get to play the Limtinia quest?

how to active this cheat, I am not seeing it in the game menu or it setting menu
No need for cheats IMHO since all the cheats are built in for those who need them. Use VN Mode (Settings -> Toggle Game Settings) and/or Chicken mode in 1:1 combat.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
It seems my fiefdoms' Obedience and Morale are too high to try to seduce Alana. Any suggestions?
Most Shadow Institute functions allow you to trade one to gain another: Force Yield drops Obedience "for free", Khan's Pardon drops Obedience (but increases Morale), Public Hangings will lose Morale (but increase Obedience) etc. Just play with the functions a little, they renew every turn.

Reactions: haooni

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/territories.rpy", line 296, in <module>
NameError: name 'neighbourFiefId' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "territories.rpyc", line 296, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/territories.rpy", line 296, in <module>
NameError: name 'neighbourFiefId' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.16299 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Khan 0.7.4
Sat Nov 19 01:15:55 2022
getting error help
I got this error too on a fresh start weird

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Yay a content update, o yea, I'm happy. :dances:

One of the few adult games here [f95] that I like and enjoy.
Sadly 99% of stuff here is hella incomplete or abandoned, and/or are just VN without any good game systems.
Actually, think I'll finally get around to settingup an avatar and and signature.

Probably going to finish new area tonight, and then wait another 4-5 months for next update. :sad:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
So if I use the you are a cunt option I lose that girl in the council for the rest of the game and thats not worth it right? and what happen to the girls after getting pregnant they just give birth and get ready to get knock up again?

Last edited:

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Question is bestiality optional? meaning completely avoidable not the kind were it happens and you dont see it or its just skipped.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Question is bestiality optional? meaning completely avoidable not the kind were it happens and you dont see it or its just skipped.
very avoidable, it only happens if you choose to reunite a girl and her dog, it's clearly marked. If you don't reunite them she never sees him again and has to settle for you.

Mar 15, 2021
would be fun if Dorla and or Odi came back knocking at your door only if they got pregnant once you've reached the other "sister", but then you've should have saved the preg state for them. Oh Pavel could be a cuck and breed some more half-heirs to his claims. Then you could have a little enclave or spy's in that area.
@Doorknob22
BUGs: Dorla & Pavel are not always refered with there tags but in "plain text" I've renamed the to a couple I know. and half the time the text refers them with there oiginal name :(

As for Domi too bad there is no +10 attack power if she joins your cause ;)
Aslam could give you more background info on your targets. Thus make it worth while for those wheches to join you.
I love this idea.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Oh,
I was hoping for a way to track if we have done the "act 2" quests for each of the wenches....
aswell as a way to track if a wench has already given birth (how many children, names, dates, etc.)...

Are the scenes animated?
No. [edit: well, I just scene my 1st animation! must be new to the newest content update, part of Waikokipia region quest]

ps. Since its been 4 months since I last played, is that "SCROLL" icon in bottom left of world map screen clickable?
Because it does nothing for me.

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
You know the one thing I wish we had, is all the women that have helped us in the various queendoms. Like the seamstress, wine maker, etc. It would be nice to revisit them and help them by either supporting them where they are or moving them to the palace.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
would be fun if Dorla and or Odi came back knocking at your door only if they got pregnant once you've reached the other "sister", but then you've should have saved the preg state for them. Oh Pavel could be a cuck and breed some more half-heirs to his claims. Then you could have a little enclave or spy's in that area.
@Doorknob22
BUGs: Dorla & Pavel are not always refered with there tags but in "plain text" I've renamed the to a couple I know. and half the time the text refers them with there oiginal name :(

As for Domi too bad there is no +10 attack power if she joins your cause ;)
Aslam could give you more background info on your targets. Thus make it worth while for those wheches to join you.
I would like to take every single breed anc conquered woman back to the castle

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
So I tried installing the gallery unlocker on the other page, and I'm not entirely sure how to do it. Could anyone advise, please?

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes