HkranChek

Apr 16, 2022
View attachment 2134411

Overview:
A prince, an escaped prisoner, a usurper, a sexual abuser, a fighter. Karder Dal-Arouya is many things but has one goal in life: to conquer the empire stolen from him by his treacherous queen mother.
Guide Karder on his adventures to reclaim his throne. On his quests you will meet friends and foes, powerful beasts and sexy rulers. Dominate your defeated foes and decide whether you want to use and abuse them for your dark pleasures or seduce them to aid you with their skills and knowledge.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-18
Release Date: 2022-11-18
Developer: DoorKnob22 - - - - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Old saves should work. If you're unable to use old saves, you may start a new game but by activating VN Mode (the Settings -> Toggle Game Settings to disable most strategic aspects of the game) and using quest Skip ‘n Win and Chicken button in combat, you can quickly recapture your former fiefdoms.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: - - -

Android
(0.6.09): - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: -
SPANISH* - Gallery Unlock* - Cheat - Signatures
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2170132 View attachment 2170131 View attachment 2170130 View attachment 2170128 View attachment 2170127 View attachment 1935503 View attachment 1935500 View attachment 1935499 View attachment 1940249 View attachment 1574057 View attachment 1574058 View attachment 1597941 View attachment 1597939 View attachment 1574042 View attachment 1940253 View attachment 1574047 View attachment 1574052 View attachment 1574048 View attachment 1574054 View attachment 1574055 View attachment 1574056 View attachment 1597940 View attachment 1940246
Please update Android version

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I am getting this error when I access the main map for the first time. After I get the error message and ignore it when I click on any territory nothing happens, no menu pops up. Any help is welcomed
In my signature there's a link to my Mega. Please take from there and put it in your game directory.

can't skip time at Shek how can i fix this ?
No need to. Shek doesn't have a day/night mechanism.

And what after? Do you have some roadmap?
First we take Manhattan the Eastern Sister, and then we take Berlin the Western.

I am massively disappointed that there is no content with Tryv the cute crossdresser.
Are you absolutely sure about this?

Reactions: CircaAD

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
In my signature there's a link to my Mega. Please take scripts.rpa from there and put it in your game directory.

First we take Manhattan the Eastern Sister, and then we take Berlin the Western.

Worked like a charm thank you

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Hmm, I have story suggestion. After Karder conquers Eastern Sister, wenches from Western Sister gather in one chamber to discuss how to defeat him. At each meeting there will be less of them because they are one by one consecutively defeated by Karder. Maybe sometimes one will flee to another province. Sequence of these scenes would be very good for tension building of the story..

Last edited:
Reactions: Doorknob22

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
In my signature there's a link to my Mega. Please take scripts.rpa from there and put it in your game directory.

It doesn't work for me and gives the same error :cry:

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hmm, I have story suggestion. After Karder conquers Eastern Sister, wenches from Western Sister gather in one chamber to discuss hot to defeat him. At each meeting there will be less of them because they are one by one consecutively defeated by Karder. Maybe sometimes one will flee to another province. Sequence of these scenes would be very good for tension building of the story..
To be fair, I expect Karder's mother and sisters to act before he conquers all of the Eastern Sister. They are already aware of his rebellion, and they have nothing to do except sitting on the throne, unless they have some internal conflict in the Western Sister.

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
I have infiltrated marbia, Tinpingia, Hawatia and followed the walkthrough till turn 47(for me) and i wasnt able to unlock act 2 the wenches stories for some reason! please help!!!

and in this new update im unable to select waikokipia on the map!

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes