Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I did that (saved it as a text document then dropped it into the "Game" folder within the main archive) but all of the gallery entries are still locked.
Ok I will assume you right clicked as then clicked 'Save As' when asked? Then copy the file to the 'Game' folder.

I did all that and it worked for me. Unless I already had every scene unlocked. Which I seriously doubt.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I am Playing the VN mode. In that case how am I supposed to get black alana favour when morale and obidience is fixed & high?

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
Can anyone help me, I need to know what books I need to take for the trilogy, thanks in advanced

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Well fuck, why does it say troops are randomly created if Morale is high, tell me my morale is TOO high, but never create anymore troops? I'm on day 331, have only 30 troops, so can't attack either of my neighbors, and have already done the infiltrating quest.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Doorknob22
Unless you have a time machine, I reckon you mean to say "March 2023" for v0.8? ;) :LOL:
View attachment 2178815
Noted. Will be fixed in 0.7.5.

So if I use the you are a cunt option I lose that girl in the council for the rest of the game and thats not worth it right? and what happen to the girls after getting pregnant they just give birth and get ready to get knock up again?
1. Yes. Sending a girl to the dungeon carries no bonus (as of version 0.7). This is a design issue, I think that while the game allows you to play the asshole, it has a price. People getting repeatedly abused are less likely to be helpful.

2. Yes, "they just give birth and get ready to get knock up again". Later I add "Act 2" for more adventures with them.

Are the scenes animated?
Everything till update 0.6 is not: Oryeonguk, Marbia, Hawatia and Tinpingia. The Limtinia quest is animated (but the Wench isn't) and this update (and future updates) is fully animated: quest and Wench.

Oh,
I was hoping for a way to track if we have done the "act 2" quests for each of the wenches....
aswell as a way to track if a wench has already given birth (how many children, names, dates, etc.)...

No. [edit: well, I just scene my 1st animation! must be new to the newest content update, part of Waikokipia region quest]

ps. Since its been 4 months since I last played, is that "SCROLL" icon in bottom left of world map screen clickable?
Because it does nothing for me.
I take it Alana has no 2nd quest? I knocked her up and waited like 50 days.
I might add a Wenches screen in the future. As for Act two, it will be a special update, for several Wenches and selected Quest Girls.

You know the one thing I wish we had, is all the women that have helped us in the various queendoms. Like the seamstress, wine maker, etc. It would be nice to revisit them and help them by either supporting them where they are or moving them to the palace.
For better or worse (depends how you look at it) Vae Victis - Khan has lots of girls. If I give each and every one of them all the options (aftermath, pregnancy, etc.), it will result in less quests or larger intervals between releases and I want neither.

The focus of the game is the ruler-Wenches: they get a lot of screen time, from parley to raids and defeat, seduction/dominance and pregnancy. On the other end of the spectrum are the Quest-girls: you encounter them during a quest and they are not seen afterwards. Some Quest-girls are given the status of Harlots, they can be interacted with after the quest is done but sadly I don't have the time to write a full Epos for every cunt Karder comes across.

In version 0.4, per , I've added Fahda the Moneylender as an option to visit after the the Marbia quest ends and later, based on other poll, Eviette the acolyte and Zuri got more screen time but these will be the exceptions, not the norm.

To summarize:
1. Wenches: stars of the game. Lots of screen time, pregnancy scenes.
2. Quest girls: encountered only during a quest.
3. Harlots: some Quest girls can have further scenes after their quest per .

Hope that clarifies things.

So, How many fiefdoms can the MC conqor in this update?
Gaunteinguk (starting), Oryeonguk, Marbia, Tinpingia, Waikokipia, Hawatia and Limtinia. Next stop: Daoyuen!

I am Playing the VN mode. In that case how am I supposed to get black alana favour when morale and obidience is fixed & high?
Ha. Didn't think of this. I guess you'll have to leave VN Mode for a while. I'll fix it for 0.7.5.

Can anyone help me, I need to know what books I need to take for the trilogy, thanks in advanced
When you enter a bookstore, the game will remind you: pay attention to the message.

Well fuck, why does it say troops are randomly created if Morale is high, tell me my morale is TOO high, but never create anymore troops? I'm on day 331, have only 30 troops, so can't attack either of my neighbors, and have already done the infiltrating quest.
The formula for troop allowance is 20 per fiefdom you control + 10 so for Gaunteinguk it's 30 which is too low to take Oryeonguk or Marbia. However, once you complete the Oryeonguk infiltration quest, your forces will attack at double strength for 20 turns, allowing you to take either Marbia or Oryenguk.

If you missed the train you have two options: start a new game (you can "Skip 'n Win" a quest you already played) or switch to VN Mode (Settings -> Toggle Game Settings) and automatically win any army combat, regardless of how small is your army.

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Ok I will assume you right clicked as then clicked 'Save As' when asked? Then copy the file to the 'Game' folder.

I did all that and it worked for me. Unless I already had every scene unlocked. Which I seriously doubt.
Hm, must be something I've done wrong, then. Did you just drop it into the main "Game" folder, or one of its sub-folders?

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
I have done everything to seduce my wenches, yet I still haven't triggered their seduction scenes what should I do?

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
I am getting this error when I access the main map for the first time. After I get the error message and ignore it when I click on any territory nothing happens, no menu pops up. Any help is welcomed

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Ha. Didn't think of this. I guess you'll have to leave VN Mode for a while. I'll fix it for 0.7.5.
Well I guess I have to wait. I enjoy the game but i prefer the VN ver. Hope you are able to fix it & keep it in mind for future updates. Thanks and keep up the great work

Reactions: Doorknob22
4.20 star(s) 126 Votes