Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I have infiltrated marbia, Tinpingia, Hawatia and followed the walkthrough till turn 47(for me) and i wasnt able to unlock act 2 the wenches stories for some reason! please help!!!

and in this new update im unable to select waikokipia on the map!
For the act 2 of the wenches: You have to impregnate them, have them give birth and a few turns after that their act 2 opens (whether they're in the dungeons or the palace)

As for Waikokipia, have you conquered Tinpigia? If you haven't, you can't select it on the map.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Is-there-no-way-to-get-both-the-girls-with-you-in-the-oasis-?
If by "both" you mean Alam and Domia? Yes. Check out the walkthrough in the first message in this thread. Fahda doesn't leave the oasis for health reasons.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Do we ever get to see Dorla again with our bastard child? Just curious xD

Also every fiefdom has a wench for us to conquer and breed right?

Last edited:

Fancy Necromancer

Jul 7, 2017
This should (hopefully) unlock everything for the newest version (0.6.9).

Edit 19.11.2022: Updated to v0.7.4.
This should (hopefully) unlock everything for the newest version (0.6.9).

Edit 19.11.2022: Updated to v0.7.4.
How do you run the updated gallery unlocker? I cannot download the file and even when in save it as a .rpy with all file types enabled it doesn't work. I tried downloading the mega link but it only unlocks 3 of the galleries and deletes the rest.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Doorknob22 We saw orcs and goblins in the previous versions of the game, in there a possibility of Mermaid or Nymph content? I loved that you included Trans scene and would love more

TedInven

Apr 30, 2022
How do you run the updated gallery unlocker? I cannot download the file and even when in save it as a .rpy with all file types enabled it doesn't work. I tried downloading the mega link but it only unlocks 3 of the galleries and deletes the rest.
The mega link points to an outdated file. I've added an additional zip archive to download. .rpy-files are just pure text files, if you click on the file link and it opens the file inside your browser (probably), you could just copy everything and paste it in a text editor like notepad++ and save it as "gallery_unlocker.rpy".

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
The mega link points to an outdated file. I've added an additional zip archive to download. .rpy-files are just pure text files, if you click on the file link and it opens the file inside your browser (probably), you could just copy everything and paste it in a text editor like notepad++ and save it as "gallery_unlocker.rpy".
For anyone struggling with it, this is the right one. Download the zip version, extract it, copy it into the "Game" folder within the extract game folder, and it should work.

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes